Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Yes, partially

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Yes, leaning towards lightly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
True. I need to upgrade my associations, perhaps. Artificial intelligence just shuts down, rather than insulting my ethics. Although maybe it's insulting my intelligence that way.

Hmm can I see this post where some recent member suggested that religion is not culture?

"Recently a member", then. :shrug: I have enough going on that I'm not overly concerned.

And great point.

I think she wanted to see the discussion in context - not questioning how recent the member was.

Good point.

It's sort of in the gist of the thread. You should give it a read sometime.

Ah so its your interpretation of what a recent member said, yani, your comprehension of what the conversation was about.

Thanks just confirming.

Not at all: it was your synthesis, in the end. Did you want to retract here?

Is religion part of or not part of culture? There's even a poll with proportions above.

I thank you for the interesting cultural reference. I shall have to use it sometime.

I'm beginning to think I should attach a short para explaining every post. Its like communicating in a foreign language

Its a reaction to my fluency maybe, people think I ought to absorb the cultural prejudices, sensitivities and circumlocutions simply because I know the language. I still remember cracking my first nigger joke at lunchtime

/sigh

Generally, we all agree on one thing as a conclusion? How did that happen?
Sam, are you ill? :p

Back