Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Yes, partially

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Yes, leaning towards lightly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
True religion forsakes all for the truth and is willing to dump cultural conformity where it is in conflict with the truth.

Matthew 19
28 So Jesus said to them, “Assuredly I say to you, that in the regeneration, when the Son of Man sits on the throne of His glory, you who have followed Me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. 29 And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands, for My name’s sake, shall receive a hundredfold, and inherit eternal life.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Throne of glory I allready have one of them I sit on it every morning and read the paper before I shower.

Religion when it exists is part of the culture, but it is not a necessary part of any culture.

True religion forsakes all for the truth and is willing to dump cultural conformity where it is in conflict with the truth.

Matthew 19
28 So Jesus said to them, “Assuredly I say to you, that in the regeneration, when the Son of Man sits on the throne of His glory, you who have followed Me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. 29 And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands, for My name’s sake, shall receive a hundredfold, and inherit eternal life.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Hmm. Good point.

Yes, integrally. Art and the 'process' of art works is a very good example for that.

What's going on? *Looks around.

:shrug:
What?

What you said was too evident to be honestly doubted.
Therefore I responded "Indubitably."

Where's the confusion?:confused:

Does it generally confuse you when people agree with you? -or is is just here?

:shrug:
What?

What you said was too evident to be honestly doubted.
Therefore I responded "Indubitably."

Where's the confusion?:confused:

Does it generally confuse you when people agree with you? -or is is just here?

I didn't understand you were agreeing with me,lol. It seemed to me that my post went between some one word post contest. And I didn't know the meaning of the word "Indubitably" till minutes ago. So, no I don't generally get confused when people agree with me.

Well, GeoffP is revelling in this, because he is definitely not used to people telling him that he's right.

Back