Creation or Global Flood?

Is Psalms 104 describing the Genesis "Creation" or a "Global Flood" from Noah's

• Creation

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Global Flood

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Nova, the Old Testament has been the primary roadmap for archaological investigations in the Middle East for two centuries, so how can this be if it's not the most accurate text available?

Still waiting for proof of the Exodus account.
Anyways...
I don't wish to change the threads' topic so I will let an Archeologist like Skinwalker answer your question if he wishes to.

Ancient migrations are usually inferred, such as the evidence of the Israelites in Egypt, followed by their appearance in Canaan.

Don't look to Skin, he thinks the Jews developed from the Canaanites.

Last edited:
Thank you for confirming there is no evidence of this event.

You recieved no such confirmation. at least not from me.

Total B/S !
Calm yourself.

Your logic (as usual ) is bizarre to say the least.
correction: My logic is indicative of known processes of most human judicial systems.
Bizarre if you like but that is indeed the held standard in democractic societies.

You want atheists and others like myself to believe in your bible and it's infallibility,then the burden IS on you,not me sir.
It is as I have stated. Your heart condition is not sympathetic to truth. That being the case..I have no burdeon to prove to you anything. I

I have a duty to teach meek like ones and honest heart ones that listen desire and knowledge.

You made the claim of the bibles accuracy and I dispute it,this means the burden is on the person making the claim.

I have made no claim. The bibles accuracy on several accounts are a matter of history. Just as I pointed out.

Like most apologists you are creating an excuse to get around the issue of providing proof.
Fortunantly...you've miss labeled me. But such is the error of the person with the stack of labels but doesn't apply them correctly.

Back