Could we be the reason for destruction?

i personallly think that creating and forming are the same thing..

i personallly think that creating and forming are the same thing..

This is your "personal thinking". In reality nothing is created out of nothing. Everything comes from some other thing, and everything has an history of trans-formation.

This is your "personal thinking". In reality nothing is created out of nothing. Everything comes from some other thing, and everything has an history of trans-formation.

well, I create and form hair bows and stuff... lol... they start out as just about nothing but ribbons and stuff, then form into really pretty things for hair!! lol... I create and form them..

there is no such thing as nothing because everything is something

Squirrel is watching a show on the science channel, its talking about how they have created a machine that could do fusion things.. and i get to thinking. If i remember right, awhile ago they said that there was a black hole near our universe right?

no , actually this blackhole is suppose to be at the center of our galaxy and most galaxies

Quite true. Everthing is something. @baftan: You bafoon, I'm not the only one. Let's see: ANYBODY WHOM BELIEVES IN GOD SAYS THIS TOO. Jeez.

I tend to insult people with insults that make me seem even more intelligent than I already am :D...

why seem smarter? lol!!

i am smart, but I was also born with blonde roots! haha

Back