Contraceptives

i think breast pumps are just cheaper over hear, but last week when i was in mother care, i did see a complete pump set including bottles and other things (pregnant women stuffs :shrug: ) and that was priced at around £150, wich is roughly $300. but you can get the pump seperate for cheap here.

my wife said if im bad she will squirt me with her milk, and i think she was serious. is it true that you get nasty little lumpy curds in the milk?. my "gun" has better range than hers though. but im not armed with lumpy curds.

peace.

Well there are other ways of prevention and protection that are natural other that lactation/breast milking.
Nature has given women enough ways to controll pregnacy and fight dieases, it is the lack of education by goverments that has removed this knowledge from the social enviroment. But as well it has been the ignorant controll of men over the daily life of women in domestic relations that has removed the memory from a handed down education (women to women education), that still is no exscuse for the failure of govements controlling the order of human life and education.

The Knowledge of the Goddess ATHENA

DwayneD.L.Rabom

Thank you Exploradora, and thanks to everyone else for your interesting sidebar comments.

Back