climate change and prophesy

Flores said:
So now you are teaching me and other muslims about a new god called a moon god? What does that make you? The moon messanger.

Nope, I'm pointing out that allah is and always has been "Moon God".

Mohammed raved about him. :D

Flores said:
This place sucks....bunch of loosers insist on ruining every single discussion.
Not ruining anything dearie - If pointing out the truth spoils your day then tough.

Vienna said:
Nope, I'm pointing out that allah is and always has been "Moon God".
:D

Where the hell do you get that. Quranic verse please...give me one verse that tells that the creator of this universe allah is reduced to just a MOON.

Obviously you think very highly of the moon.. That explain you obscure worship style of moon lighting perfect stranger with your ugly white cellulitic empty of pigmentation ass. Don't confuse our screams of "oh my god" and covering the kids faces to imply that we think your white moon ass is a god.

Vienna said:
Not ruining anything dearie - If pointing out the truth spoils your day then tough.

Well, it's true that your ass stink and that European women don't shave the underarms, I don't go raving this truth around in the middle of important conferences just because it's the truth.

Can we get back to armagedon, biblical floods and end of mankind discusions, maybe this greenhouse effect is cooking our brains.

Let's not just focus on Islam but rather religion as a whole, for instance it would be interesting to find out how would Christians/Muslims/etc react to an armagedon situation.

Greco said:
Let's not just focus on Islam but rather religion as a whole, for instance it would be interesting to find out how would Christians/Muslims/etc react to an armagedon situation.

How does a dear react when they are confronted with the truck headlight? They get called "Dear stuck in the headlight".

When humanity will be confronted with armagedon, they'll just perish, not much time to do anything else.

I was wondering if such an event would have any effect on atheists/ agnostics? Would such an event make a non-believer re-think his/hers position? Are all atheists going to their graves as stanch atheists or would there be doubters? If there's doubters, which religion would make more sense to them to join? What does Islam say about catastrophic events and of the world scenarios?

Flores said:
Where the hell do you get that. Quranic verse please...give me one verse that tells that the creator of this universe allah is reduced to just a MOON.

Obviously you think very highly of the moon.. That explain you obscure worship style of moon lighting perfect stranger with your ugly white cellulitic empty of pigmentation ass. Don't confuse our screams of "oh my god" and covering the kids faces to imply that we think your white moon ass is a god.

LOL! I can always tell when you are riled, you resort to racism.

Anyway this ugly ugly white cellulitic empty of pigmentation ass is telling you that you worship a pagan moon god OK....got it kiddo. :D

You see the pagan Arabs worshipped the Moon-god Allah by praying toward Mecca several times a day; making a pilgrimage to Mecca; running around the temple of the Moon-god called the Kabah; kissing the black stone; killing an animal in sacrifice to the Moon-god; throwing stones at the devil; fasting for the month which begins and ends with the crescent moon; giving alms to the poor, etc.

Note the similarities to Islam today.. LOL.. :D ITS ALL THERE.

The Muslim's claim that Allah is the God of the Bible and that Islam arose from the religion of the prophets and apostles is refuted by solid, overwhelming archeological evidence.

Islam is nothing more than a revival of the ancient Moon-god cult. It has taken the symbols, the rites, the ceremonies, and even the name of its god from the ancient pagan religion of the Moon-god.

Greco said:
I was wondering if such an event would have any effect on atheists/ agnostics? Would such an event make a non-believer re-think his/hers position? Are all atheists going to their graves as stanch atheists or would there be doubters? If there's doubters, which religion would make more sense to them to join? What does Islam say about catastrophic events and of the world scenarios?

Greco , I'm a atheist/agnostic. I don't give a damn if there is a god or not.

If the world was going to end tommorow guess what I would think?

I would think - "Shit, the world is going to end tommorow".

No imaginary buddy is going to save you.

Yeah, I can hear Doris Day singing "Que sera sera whatever will be will be...,

I guess all atheists are going down with the USS godless boat.

Greco said:
Spoken like a true fatalist. Que sera,sera... as the song goes.
No, I don't believe in fate either. I'm speaking about human nature. One aspect of which is that humans tend to lose their sense of reason under fear or great stress.

But I believe that the 'global warming' doomsayers are highly exaggerating the case. The Earth's temperature has risen all of 1 degree Fahrenheit in the last hundred years and might rise as much as 6 degrees if the amount of CO2 doubles. While I don't feel it's something we should ignore until it does become a problem it's not as immanent as people tend to indicate. Additionally, there has been no statistical increase of earthquakes and floods. All told, there's not really much reason to worry about it.

~Raithere

Greco said:
Yeah, I can hear Doris Day singing "Que sera sera whatever will be will be...,

I guess all atheists are going down with the USS godless boat.

LOL, you got it right there.

And all the rest are going down with HMS Tooth Fairy

Flores, don't let idiotic and irrelevant posts incite you into angry ripostes. If people wish to masturbate publicly it's best to ignore them.

~Raithere

Raithere said:
No, I don't believe in fate either. I'm speaking about human nature. One aspect of which is that humans tend to lose their sense of reason under fear or great stress.

But I believe that the 'global warming' doomsayers are highly exaggerating the case. The Earth's temperature has risen all of 1 degree Fahrenheit in the last hundred years and might rise as much as 6 degrees if the amount of CO2 doubles. While I don't feel it's something we should ignore until it does become a problem it's not as immanent as people tend to indicate. Additionally, there has been no statistical increase of earthquakes and floods. All told, there's not really much reason to worry about it.

~Raithere

You're so right Raithere.

Although there are problems of "Global Warming" I honestly believe the problem has been blown up out of all proportion, there is more danger by being hit by a comet than from global warming

The only real threat to life on this planet is from mankind itself.

Vienna said:
Although there are problems of "Global Warming" I honestly believe the problem has been blown up out of all proportion, there is more danger by being hit by a comet than global warming
We will be hit by a comet it's pretty close to a statistical certainty. We just don't know when. In my opinion this is a strong indicator that we should work harder to get our asses off of this rock. Perhaps if we stopped squabbling over religion, nationalism, and other ideologies like three-year-olds over a toy we could solve some problems and get the fuck out of here before it's too late.

The only real threat to life on this planet is from mankind itself.
We're more of a danger to ourselves than to life. We'd find it incredibly difficult if not impossible to extinguish life entirely. But we could make it extraordinarily difficult or at least terribly unpleasant for ourselves. The question is; what kind of world do we want to live in? Or, in regards to what I said above; what world do we want to live on?

~Raithere

Yo Greco,

Quote Greco:
"I was wondering if such an event would have any effect on atheists/ agnostics? Would such an event make a non-believer re-think his/hers position?"

What exact form does this event take?

Allcare.

Raithere said:
We will be hit by a comet it's pretty close to a statistical certainty. We just don't know when. In my opinion this is a strong indicator that we should work harder to get our asses off of this rock. Perhaps if we stopped squabbling over religion, nationalism, and other ideologies like three-year-olds over a toy we could solve some problems and get the fuck out of here before it's too late.

We're more of a danger to ourselves than to life. We'd find it incredibly difficult if not impossible to extinguish life entirely. But we could make it extraordinarily difficult or at least terribly unpleasant for ourselves. The question is; what kind of world do we want to live in? Or, in regards to what I said above; what world do we want to live on?

~Raithere

Exactly Raithere

The only thing which is holding mankind back from working together is the squabbling over religion, nationalism, and other ideologies.

The problem with mankind is the tribal instinct it has, and that will forever hinder any world peace.

Vienna said:
The Muslim's claim that Allah is the God of the Bible and that Islam arose from the religion of the prophets and apostles is refuted by solid, overwhelming archeological evidence.

Can you share with us these SOLID OVERWHELMING ARCHEOLOGICAL EVIDANCE? The only thing I see in terms of evidance is your solid overwhelming idioticity and prejudice.

Vienna said:
Islam is nothing more than a revival of the ancient Moon-god cult. It has taken the symbols, the rites, the ceremonies, and even the name of its god from the ancient pagan religion of the Moon-god.

Islam has no symbols...None. Countries may have symbols, by Islam doesn't.
Islam has no rites....None.
Islam has no ceremonies....None...praying and fasting is not a ceremony my dear, they are biblical spiritual things that believers do.
Allah is not the name of the moon-god. Check the bible that still use Allahom, plural of allah, and Elli, for the term god.

Here's what the Quran have to say "fully" about the moon and Allah. I did an entire Quran search for the occurance of the word moon and Allah and I pasted it below. Don't you think there has been plenty of opportunities for the Quran to claim god to be the moon if the intention was such.....Only Vienna's intention seem to be the only thing that wishes god is a moon.

The Cow
[2.189] They ask you concerning the new moon. Say: They are times appointed for (the benefit of) men,
The Elevated Places
[7.54] Surely your Lord is Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth in six periods of time, and He is firm in power; He throws the veil of night over the day, which it pursues incessantly; and (He created) the sun and the moon and the stars, made subservient by His command; surely His is the creation and the command; blessed is Allah, the Lord of the worlds.
Jonah
[10.5] He it is Who made the sun a shining brightness and the moon a light, and ordained for it mansions that you might know the computation of years and the reckoning. Allah did not create it but with truth; He makes the signs manifest for a people who
The Thunder
[13.2] Allah is He Who raised the heavens without any pillars that you see, and He is firm in power and He made the sun and the moon subservient (to you); each one pursues its course to an appointed time; He regulates the affair, making clear the signs that you may be certain of meeting your Lord.
The Pilgrimage
[22.18] Do you not see that Allah is He, Whom obeys whoever is in the heavens and whoever is in the earth, and the sun and the moon and the stars, and the mountains and the trees, and the animals and many of the people; and many there are against whom chastisement has become necessary; and whomsoever Allah abases, there is none who can make him honorable; surely Allah does what He pleases.
The Spider
[29.61] And if you ask them, Who created the heavens and the earth and made the sun and the moon subservient, they will certainly say, Allah. Whence are they then turned away?
Luqman
[31.29] Do you not see that Allah makes the night to enter into the day, and He makes the day to enter into the night, and He has made the sun and the moon subservient (to you); each pursues its course till an appointed time; and that Allah is Aware of what you do?
The Originator
[35.13] He causes the night to enter in upon the day, and He causes the day to enter in upon the night, and He has made subservient (to you) the sun and the moon; each one follows its course to an appointed time; this is Allah, your Lord, His is the kingdom; and those whom you call upon besides Him do not control a straw.
Ha Mim
[41.37] And among His signs are the night and the day and the sun and the moon; do not make obeisance to the sun nor to the moon; and make obeisance to Allah Who created them, if Him it is that you serve.

WHICH PART OF [FONT=Arial Black"]do not make obeisance to the sun nor to the moon;"[/FONT] DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND.

WHICH PART OF "He has made the sun and the moon subservient (to you); each pursues its course till an appointed time; and that Allah is Aware of what you do?" DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND.

Back