christianity VS democracy

Originally posted by Persol
Although the numbers are obviously higher in the 'Bible Belt'. If you believe these numbers are inflated, look up the NSRI test which randomly polled 113,000 americans. [/B]

randomly polling 113,00 people is not consistant, the people who were polled probably own a computer and are current on politics and christianity, what about the lower class and people who dont use computers. if you polled every person in the united states you would find that only 2% or less are actively practicing christianity.

Originally posted by Jenyar
I let God decide who enters His kingdom and who doesn't. His revelation to me was that He has reconciled us with Him through Jesus, and that Jesus was qualified to do it. Jews and Muslims also have the Torah and laws. But what happens if you disobey a law given by God?

The only difference between lawlessness and disobeyance is the law. That's why we have it. But it does not guarrantee that you are able to live under it.

Heflores, I haven't been able to figure out if you are a Sunni, Shi'ite or even a muslim. I still do not know how you can be sure of salvation. I think hatred causes more damage than "eating pig".

If there is a god and Jesus Christ, IM sure he hates you with all his heart. god quotes "thou shalt not judge any man for anything even in your mind and thoughts. Or I will not forgive you and you will live with my brother Satan in eternal HELL."

This quote comes from god, he spoke to me last night when I refused to pray to such a pile of nonsense.

The rest of it is "forgive and and you will be forgiven." So you must have misheard the 'I will not forgive you' part.

John 12
47"As for the person who hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge him. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save it. 48There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; that very word which I spoke will condemn him at the last day. 49For I did not speak of my own accord, but the Father who sent me commanded me what to say and how to say it.

For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to all men by raising him from the dead.

Originally posted by Jenyar
The rest of it is "forgive and and you will be forgiven." So you must have misheard the 'I will not forgive you' part.

John 12
47"As for the person who hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge him. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save it. 48There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; that very word which I spoke will condemn him at the last day. 49For I did not speak of my own accord, but the Father who sent me commanded me what to say and how to say it.

For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to all men by raising him from the dead.

What is all that brown stuff coming out of your mouth

what will it take for you to stop believing this crap, smacked with a stick
orig.gif

For some reason you can't stomach the idea that there is a God. What caused this vehement aggression? You're not forced to believe, so why attack me?

Originally posted by JOHANNsebastianBACH
randomly polling 113,00 people is not consistant, the people who were polled probably own a computer and are current on politics and christianity, what about the lower class and people who dont use computers. if you polled every person in the united states you would find that only 2% or less are actively practicing christianity.
113000 is more people then are needed for a fairly accurate poll. Look up 'statistics' on the internet and you'll see how accurate it is. As for the polling method, it was done by random phone numbers. The only people not included were those too poor to own a phone, which are not many.

Originally posted by Persol
113000 is more people then are needed for a fairly accurate poll. Look up 'statistics' on the internet and you'll see how accurate it is. As for the polling method, it was done by random phone numbers. The only people not included were those too poor to own a phone, which are not many.

Guess what dude, the 113,000 people that were polled were all people that didn’t hang up on the people taking the poll. Most people tell the person they are not interested in anything they have to say and hang up. Christians, in general, are too intimidated to hang up the phone, so they take the poll. Anyway I don’t need to win this argument with you to prove that only 2 % of the united stated is Christian. I know it. You are afraid to admit that I am right about why these polls are not valid. So, good luck getting to heaven. Good by.
sauer046.gif

Originally posted by JOHANNsebastianBACH
Guess what dude, the 113,000 people that were polled were all people that didn’t hang up on the people taking the poll. Most people tell the person they are not interested in anything they have to say and hang up. Christians, in general, are too intimidated to hang up the phone, so they take the poll. Anyway I don’t need to win this argument with you to prove that only 2 % of the united stated is Christian. I know it. You are afraid to admit that I am right about why these polls are not valid. So, good luck getting to heaven. Good by.
sauer046.gif

And where do you gt your number of 2% from?
Why do you think (oh, sorry KNOW) that's accurate?
Where did you come up with it?
What do you base it on?

Originally posted by one_raven
And where do you gt your number of 2% from?
Why do you think (oh, sorry KNOW) that's accurate?
Where did you come up with it?
What do you base it on?

mathematical calculations.

I could care less what Jesus thinks of me.

I don't even think Jesus ever existed as an historical figure, nevermind being the savior of all mankind and teh son of a God that most likely doesn't even exist.

I am not being immature, I am making a valid observation.

I have tried to debate maturely with you on several different posts.

I have read arguments by you on a bunch of different topics.

You spout out completely unfounded assumptions and false statements as if they are proven fact.
You ignore any intelligent arguments anyone makes.
Your mind is completely closed to anyone's point of view without even attempting to support the claims in YOUR point of view.
You ignore logic and reason.
You choose ignorance over knowledge.
You act in an entirely immature fashion constantly (I suppose in an attempt at humor, but who knows).
When someone DOES make a valid argument, you try to "insult" them, by calling them a nerd or some such thing (as if calling someone intelligent is an insult) or revert to silly childish bahavior like telling people that Jesus hates them, or there is shit coming out of their mouths rather than addressing the argument because you obviously CAN'T.

Simply put, you are a moron.
Not an insult, just an observation.

You are telling ME to grow up?
Someone whose arguments consist of simply telling people they are wrong and posting an icon of someone hitting someone else with a stick or a fish, or posting a cartoon of a stripper with nothing to say?

Back