Can God Violate the Uncertainty Principle?

Because both the words ''God'' and ''Nature'' are but metaphors relevant to our existences.

If God = Nature, I really don't see the need to use the word God. It's only confusing.
If you want to worship nature in any way do so, but call it by it's name.

Look at the maya. They worshiped the sun, and that is but nature. God = Nature, therefore.

I get it though.. I just don't get the need to call it God.
The Maya didn't understand what the sun was so they made it into a God.
We know better.

I think, because we are so natural to having a cause of natural laws in our lives, we no longer attribute it to some kind of design. Which is a shame.

I think, because we are so natural to having a cause of natural laws in our lives, we no longer attribute it to some kind of design. Which is a shame.

Why is it a shame to see reality a little clearer then we used to ?

You can still 'worship' nature. You don't need to deify it..

Because we have moved away from our spiritual selves... the sooner we get a grip on what we have lost, the better our outlook on humanity will progress. Tv, Computers, phones, ect have stolen our spiritual identities.

No, but i would theorize it was kind of ''drawn'' into the fabric of our DNA. There is a God Box inside our heads that are only activated when we pray, and also medidate. I ask, what is the reason for this?

No, but i would theorize it was kind of ''drawn'' into the fabric of our DNA. There is a God Box inside our heads that are only activated when we pray, and also medidate. I ask, what is the reason for this?

You mean the God module. It probably had some evolutionary benefit to completely put one's faith into something or someone else.
We have a saying here in The Netherlands: "Hoop doet leven". Which means something like "Hope gives life", literally "Hope enables you to life".

Yes... the God Module. It more likely was written into our DNA before we ever had any spiritual desires.

Why do i say this?

Simply because ''what drove us to our spiritual selves???''

Yes... the God Module. It more likely was written into our DNA before we ever had any spiritual desires.

Why do i say this?

Simply because ''what drove us to our spiritual selves???''

Being well fed and not having to spend all day hunting and gathering for it.
At one point humans got free time. This is also when art first arrived.

Reiku, you have said nothing that supports the idea of God. We can speculate on all sort of things but knowledge has objective evidence to support it. This is why it is on a firmer froundation than belief or speculation.

If God and Nature are metaphors, then we must not reify them

I disagree again. They are only metaphors because we have made them that way. As i explained, a long time ago, we treated the noun God and Nature as more than mere metaphors. Why? Because we knew our spiritual selves much much better than what we do today.We have lost a part of humanity in the development of intelligence.

I disagree again. They are only metaphors because we have made them that way. As i explained, a long time ago, we treated the noun God and Nature as more than mere metaphors. Why? Because we knew our spiritual selves much much better than what we do today.We have lost a part of humanity in the development of intelligence.

Again. I can only ask how you know we have lost a part of our humanity in the development of intelligence. Is a chimpanzee religious ? I would say that as our intelligence developed it enabled us to understand natural phenomena which were previously attributed to supernatural causes. I call that progress.

Back