Can God Violate the Uncertainty Principle?

God would have been destroyed in the process of creation. It was a situation of maximum entropy.

Its a romantic idea. But i see one problem, and that is, what consistency was it that died? I mean, God would be entangled in this creation, and nothing according to quantum physics is ever lost, so we would need to ask what it was that died.

It would save a lot of time and effort if, before speculating on what he might or might not do, God's existence could be established. Surely this is a necessary first step unless the discussion is meant for theists only.

Imagine there are two outcomes to one story. A statistical outcome, or probability factor can issue how likely A god is in spacetime. And, knowing a lot about statistics, i can tell you that a universe with infinite possibilities has a high probability that a god does and can exist.

Imagine there are two outcomes to one story. A statistical outcome, or probability factor can issue how likely A god is in spacetime. And, knowing a lot about statistics, i can tell you that a universe with infinite possibilities has a high probability that a god does and can exist.

Our current knowledge (which should be the basis for our assumptions) suggests the chance is zero.

Actually, our current basis of knowledge cannot even answer for gravity, never mind any speculations about a God Theory equalling zero.

Actually, our current basis of knowledge cannot even answer for gravity, never mind any speculations about a God Theory equalling zero.

Since there is nothing observable in nature that even remote resembles anything like God, it is safest to assume God doesn't exist.
Same with the tooth fairy etc.

Yes. Exactly. This is what the ancient Indians to believe. They saw spirit in the mountains and the sky, the water and in the rock...

Back