Can, and does God change?

Ok show me your evidence.

There is no source other than nothing to make anything of.

Nothing is not God, so no God, for it is nothing that is fundamental.

This ground-state basis of nothing is eternal and infinite, so no creation of it.

Support:

We see that the elementals balance out to zero, being 4D mirror twins.

There was an experiment in which everything was emptied out of a metal cylinder and yet something then appeared.

QED

There is no source other than nothing to make anything of.

Nothing is not God, so no God, for it is nothing that is fundamental.

This ground-state basis of nothing is eternal and infinite, so no creation of it.

Support:

We see that the elementals balance out to zero, being 4D mirror twins.

There was an experiment in which everything was emptied out of a metal cylinder and yet something then appeared.

QED

And where in any of your bunk does it caim 100% there is no possibiity that god has contacted certain peope, or visited them, or brought them to him.

You you can prove 100% that this has never happened.

Can you prove there isn't a planet some-where in the universe made out of Water?

You can say it's improbable, but you cannot say you can prove it doesn't exist from your limited understanding from earth. Highy improbable is not impossible.

And, finally, a third disproof:

A being cannot be fundamental and first, for what it is composed of would come before. In our case this took 14 billion years.

God is impossible via self-contradiction.

And where in any of your bunk does it caim 100% there is no possibiity that god has contacted certain peope, or visited them, or brought them to him.

You you can prove 100% that this has never happened.

Because I showed, as of just now, altogether three proofs that God cannot exist.

Can you prove there isn't a planet some-where in the universe made out of Water?

You can say it's improbable, but you cannot say you can prove it doesn't exist from your limited understanding from earth. Highy improbable is not impossible.

Nope, I disprove what is impossible.

Planets made of water or ice are possible.

You have proven nothing as of yet.

All proved, and no way around it.

You did not refute to show any other source for the elemental particles and photons.

You didn't refute on how a being could be first and fundamental before all else.

You didn't show how the ground-state basis could not be eternal.

You didn't show proof of God.

Still 4-0.

All proved, and no way around it.

You did not refute to show any other source for the elemental particles and photons.

You didn't refute on how a being could be first and fundamental before all else.

You didn't show how the ground-state basis could not be eternal.

You didn't show proof of God.

Still 4-0.

No proof, No Evidence, Rejected.

That pronouncement did nothing at all.

Unrefutable.

4-0.

0 Evidence, are you trolling without supporting your claims with Proof and evidence?, I think this is against forum rules and is what I was just banned for. You might want to present evidence to support your claims before a Mod gives you an infraction.

0 Evidence, are you trolling without supporting your caims with Proof and evidence?, I think this is against forum rules and is what I was just banned for. You might want to present evidence to support your claims before a Mod gives you an infraction.

You asked and you saw the Support, and you cannot refute, much less say anything against it or even discuss it. Strong belief causes this kind of "neglect".

Case won.

Opponent also defaults due to no possible way to counter.

You asked and you saw the Support, and you cannot refute, much less say anything against it or even discuss it. Strong belief causes this kind of "neglect".

Case won.

Opponent also defaults due to no possible way to counter.

You said you have 100% proof, God does not exist, you have failed to show Evidence for this, you are breaking forum rules now by trolling your unfounded claims.

Back