calling all those who hide in the shadows

Ember-To-Inferno said:
hey night wind im prity intrested in what you have said... send me a few emails and we will talk about some issues i wold liek to know more about what you define as vampire... energy is an amazing thing.....
He left this forum

Communist Hamster said:
He left this forum

I just hope he didn't go off on a Vamping frenzy after we shunned him. I haven't seen anything in the press regarding unusually hig vampire activity in Yorkshire though, so I have no guilt.

Communist Hamster said:
Now, I rarely use this image but this really is one of the few places where it is needed

Now, little depressed goth, go lie in a sunny field, listen to some steely dan and make some nice, happy friends instead of the moping emo losers you hang around with.

I need to borrow that pic a little bit. Man, there are some whack people out there... Well, at least here.

Your thoughts have been entertaining, but an educated mind wouldn't consider accepting them, regardless of their entertainment value.

Communist Hamster said:
Hint: Making quotations with little or no relevance to the subject matter makes you look stupid

The only thing that makes a person look stupid is the usage of the word stupid.

I haven't seen anything in the press regarding unusually high vampire activity in Yorkshire though,
How could they tell if there was? :D
OTOH I've just got back from Hull and wasn't bitten while over there.

The press are ruled by vampires...now it all makes sense to me...those bloodthirsty journalists...so thats what they are after.

draqon said:
The only thing that makes a person look stupid is the usage of the word stupid.
By your own definition then, you are stupid.

I also find another thing that makes people look stupid is the use of the word "LOL" when they think that they have disproved their skeptics, when in fact they have just reiterated their argument without sources or new points.

Communist Hamster said:
I also find another thing that makes people look stupid is the use of the word "LOL" when they think that they have disproved their skeptics, when in fact they have just reiterated their argument without sources or new points.
LOL I have already disproved you FIVE TIMES, you evil septic!1!

Methinks Nightwind may be better off on a forum dedicated to therianthropy.

Nightwind said:
hmmmmmm fools on the net who would of guessed
"Hmm, fools on the net; who would have guessed?"

Looks like a "fool" corrected your grammar.
And what is so foolish about us anyway? Refusing to accept your feeble notions of the occult without any proof? That's not foolishness, that is common sense; something you seem to be lacking

Nightwind said:
hmmmmmm fools on the net who would of guessed
But you choose to concentrate on those posts instead of those who actually ask you questions. If you don't give us extra information - why do you think you're a vampire, for example - why did you post this topic? :confused:

Nightwind:

Any proof you have that might verify your vampirism would be intriguing to discuss. Might you present such things publically or in a private area?

Some people! Out of all the threads I've read, this one probably upsets me the most. People are PRETENDING to be things they aren't; thing's that don't naturally exist! "Oooo look at me, I’m a vampire!" Ooooo Look at you, you have issues! Pretending to be something as immature as a VAMPIRE is no more reasonable than someone believing that they can naturally fly. So go jump off a cliff, eventually you will wake up to the fact that you made a mistake; or you don't and your life ends, engulfed in a meaningless belief, never realizing REALITY. So just keep living your life pretending, like a child, that you are something that you are NOT, wasting your mortal and limited existence on this plane as something so fictitious and false as a f*cking vampire. And while you twiddle your life away, submitting and conditioning yourselves to some imaginary (and probably drug induced) delusion, the REAL world will carry on without you and ultimately leave you to die. YOU ARE ADULTS yet your conception of reality remains that of a 5 year old. I am 21, the creator of this post is 22. If you are still THAT misaligned with the rest of the world by the age of 22, I seriously consider professional therapy if you wish to make ANY progress in this lifetime; mentally, professionally, and spiritually.

Last edited:
Guys, please do not let this boil down to some instance to resemble that German Cannibal that ate someone elses penis, that started with a forum...

"It will only end in Tears!" - Marvin, Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (HHGTTG)

OK, so our resident vamp kinda got shirty with me on MSN too, he saw I added him, and came to find out who I was;

Nightwind says:
whos this

Nightwind just sent you a Nudge!

some_msn_user@hotmail.com says:
I'm a vampire hunter.

Nightwind says:
lol haha
Nightwind says:
really im shaking

why?

Nightwind says:
its called sarcasem its in the dictonary if ud like to look it up

Why are you being sarcastic?

Nightwind says:
y are u saying ur a vampire hunter

ps, I think -YOU- need the dictionary.

Nightwind says:
just because my spelling isnt the best it does not mean i need one to understand nor out wit a creaton like urself good day

"creaton"? Do you mean 'Creation'

The following message could not be delivered to all recipients:
"creaton"? Do you mean 'Creation'

or "cretin"

The following message could not be delivered to all recipients:
or "cretin"

Anyway, it seems our resident vamp is a beardie long hair with a pot belly, looking at his MSN avatar. I'd always thought vampires would be tall, dark and handsome. Apparently not!

Back