calling all those who hide in the shadows

shaman_ said:
"You know, like nunchuck skills, bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills. Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills."
roflol.gif

"Who's the only one here who knows illegal ninja moves from the government?"

Nightwind said:
hello everyone my name is charles frederick ravencroft im 22 years old and a vampire

p.s. im in wakefield west yorkshire england

Ah, Wakefield, well known for it's Vampire subculture, ... NOT!

I though all you pretentious wankstains hung out at the JFK in Dewsbury anyway. Well, they did in the mid 80's anyway.

I just can't imagine someone saying 'I vant to drink your bloooooood' with a West Yorkshire accent. I reckon I'd pee myself laughing if I ever heard that.

im not from yorkshire im italian so what i cant spell thats not a reson to riticule me this is not fair i post on a parapsycology website about a serious subjet and this is what i get no wonder humans are on to a self destructive path to genoside screw u all ill use this site no more bunch of assholes and closed minded twats

Nightwind said:
im not from yorkshire im italian so what i cant spell thats not a reson to riticule me this is not fair i post on a parapsycology website about a serious subjet and this is what i get no wonder humans are on to a self destructive path to genoside screw u all ill use this site no more bunch of assholes and closed minded twats

Or quite simply: they're squeaky clean.

Nightwind said:

What's the vampire physiology made up of? Do you guys get cholesterol problems? Do you poop?

Gosh Nightwind, could you answer some questions before you fly?

I'm intrigued about your lifestyle and that of your werewolf friend. Do you really drink blood? If so, why do you, given that you said immortality was nonsense?

Nightwind said:
im not from yorkshire im italian

Vampire Mafiosa? Seen 'Vampires in Havanna', the Italian contingent arrive, it's quite funny. This scientist invents 'Vampisol' which lets vampires walk around in daylight. Can you walk around in daylight?

screw u all ill use this site no more bunch of assholes and closed minded twats

Oh, you're leaving, thank god, for a minute I thought you might track us down with your vampire mental powers and brutally vamp us all to death.

Notice how vampire-ish the squeakies are, sucking on a person's imaginary discomfit, and in the process converting their spite for glee.

Vampires never existed, the fact is I suspect the tales of vampire bites came from abduction accounts that were not yet fully understood. The marks on the neck would likely be from the encounter.

sderenzi said:
Vampires never existed, the fact is I suspect the tales of vampire bites came from abduction accounts that were not yet fully understood. The marks on the neck would likely be from the encounter.

Are you saying that it's aliens? You are equally as sad as our little Italian Vampire then!

hey night wind im prity intrested in what you have said... send me a few emails and we will talk about some issues i wold liek to know more about what you define as vampire... energy is an amazing thing.....

Back