Cake or seeing your relatives?

Which do you choose, party in heaven or chance to see and help your living relatives

• Total voters
Well, that's only if you believe in the christian god and their idea of heaven.

Well, that's only if you believe in the christian god and their idea of heaven.
Being an atheist, when I hear "heaven", that's the first concept that pops to mind.
However, if the "heaven" in question is Valhalla, then fuck my relatives, I want to bang some Valkyries and fight with the greatest warriors ever known. :D

Is there a special connection for atheists with the christian belief system that I am not aware of?
If you have nothing against Valhalla, but have a gripe against Jahve, why don't just call yourself anti-christian?

why don't just call yourself anti-christian?
Because that would piss people off even more.

In any case, Valhalla just seems more interesting than the other "heavens" of religions. In Valhalla, you feast and drink mead until you can feast and drink no more, and then you fight to the death, respawning back at the food hall. There would be the greatest of warriors there.
Besides, the norse system of morality was much better than christianity's. Rather than petty opinions of right and wrong, good or bad, the foundation of morality was on balance and order against chaos and destruction.

Hapsburg said:
I'd rather do something productive than become a slave to some insane, megalomaniacal, genocidal, and despotic tyrant. Thus, I'll return to earth and aid my relatives.

EXcuuuuuuuuuseee mme, but returning to earth is not an option!
staying 'up there' in a cell (rhymes with 'hell') is the option!

Back