Cake or seeing your relatives?

Which do you choose, party in heaven or chance to see and help your living relatives

• Total voters
I'll pick choice two; I'd rather assist the loved ones and minimalisation would be good for me-I'm a terrible pack rat.

Not to mention that choice one would bore me very soon.

samcdkey said:
I'll pick choice two; I'd rather assist the loved ones and minimalisation would be good for me-I'm a terrible pack rat.

Not to mention that choice one would bore me very soon.

Hi Sam, sorry I added a bit, not sure whether it makes a difference to your answer or not.

Theoryofrelativity said:
Hi Sam, sorry I added a bit, not sure whether it makes a difference to your answer or not.

Nope it doesn't. Thanks

I chose the cake. However, helping my relatives could be considered an individual desire, so that could be part of my cake. the icing part... mmmm....

Theoryofrelativity said:
I have valid 'moral' reasons aside for liking cake for choosing option 1? any of you?

Well I'm already living choice one, so I know what its like.

Its alright getting whatever you want, but not worth very much without loved ones. (whether they know it or not)

samcdkey said:
Well I'm already living choice one, so I know what its like.

Its alright getting whatever you want, but not worth very much without loved ones. (whether they know it or not)

your loved ones will also be dead in few yrs, yet you elect to spend all eternity (a long time) in a cold cell. :bugeye:

also if you don't choose now to spend your time/attention with/on loved ones, why after you are dead?

also if you don't choose now to spend your time/attention with/on loved ones, why after you are dead?
exactly! just because they are related to me doesn't mean they aren't complete jackasses.

They'll get to have their cake and eat it one day. * dispatches a wench to cut him another slice *

My thinking is: will my loved one's manage in life without my guidance? I'm assuming yes. Will they get hit by a bus or fall down a deep well? The chances are minimal, but let's hope so - the sooner they join me the better. Am I willing to spend eternity on a hard chair so that I can assist them in their few fleeting moments on Earth? No, don't be silly.

Theoryofrelativity said:
your loved ones will also be dead in few yrs, yet you elect to spend all eternity (a long time) in a cold cell. :bugeye:

Oh alright. I'll take the cake :p
I'm too hedonistic for a cell anyway!

Back