Bush upsets Christians

Er ....

• This isn't happening!

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Do you finally believe that the Christians are part of the problem?

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Oooooh ... George. Georgie, Georgie, Georgie ....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bush may actually go to Hell for that .... (Mark 3.29)

• Well, he's got a point.

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • (Other) / ("Pigs just flew out of my ....")

• Total voters
But sadly this group of extreme christians don't get it. If you notice vienna's remarks you can simply see how right I am.

First of all I don't consider myself as a Christian in the total sense of the word, although my preferences are towards Jesus in terms of Faith. So don't ever refer to me as an extreme christian again, get your facts right.

You terrorist christians really worship him don't ya?
Did I pushed the wrong button?? Isn't G W bush self claimed GOD?? Don't you all baptists worship him? I mean he is a christian fundamentlist and you all I mean you and vienna like that stuff..... correct??
Wrong, I am not a terrorist or a fundamental christian either.

I can be Atheist at a drop of a hat, then what would you call me?

Originally posted by Vienna
First of all I don't consider myself as a Christian in the total sense of the word, although my preferences are towards Jesus in terms of Faith. So don't ever refer to me as an extreme christian again, get your facts right.

You are an extermist christian. You know it very well. Don't ya? Admit it friend. Please don't run away from a simple fact.

Wrong, I am not a terrorist or a fundamental christian either.

I don't see above written by me, were you replying to some one else?

Originally posted by Markx
You are an extermist christian. You know it very well. Don't ya? Admit it friend. Please don't run away from a simple fact.
Sorry to disappoint you Markx, but I am bordering between Christianity and Atheism, and I am very anti-Islam, surprise surprise.

Funny though, before 9/11 I had respect for Islam.

Randolfo/vienna,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Randolfo
No, he must be you, poor guy, poor deluded MarkX, living in a Matrix world of make-believe fables, go on, live a lie, follow the Father of Lies, or look & see if Christianity is the answer for you, before its too late
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I see it was written some where else for some one else but you replied here, interesting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You sound really angry when I say anything about G W Bush...ha. You terrorist christians really worship him don't ya?
Did I pushed the wrong button?? Isn't G W bush self claimed GOD?? Don't you all baptists worship him? I mean he is a christian fundamentlist and you all I mean you and vienna like that stuff..... correct??
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, you wrote it in another thread....remember

I remember it well.

Sorry to disappoint you Markx, but I am bordering between Christianity and Atheism, and I am very anti-Islam, surprise surprise.

Funny though, before 9/11 I had respect for Islam.

No you didn't respect anything about Islam, I mean seriously why would respect it?? I don't see you have any knowledge of it except your anti-islamic websites. And yes you are an extremist. You know it. Just admit it now.:eek:

No you didn't respect anything about Islam, I mean seriously why would respect it?? I don't see you have any knowledge of it except your anti-islamic websites. And yes you are an extremist. You know it. Just admit it now.:eek:
OK Markx

You taken it this far, time for a new thread I think.

Watch this space

OK Markx

You taken it this far, time for a new thread I think.

Watch this space

Still waiting.................it is the best way out for you, to keep starting new threads and changing topics. No matter what other say the world should be according to your fundametlist ways..............:rolleyes:

I am not a fundamentalist, I don't class myself as a Christian (Your fellow muslims on this site call me Christian).
And the new thread was called Muslim???
Did you miss it?

Originally posted by Nehushta
To the best of my knowledge, Hitler was not an atheist, and he is most certainly not my hero and neither is Stalin. By the way, I find it kind of funny that you automatically paint anyone who is not a follower of any of the Abramic religions as an atheist. What a narrow little world you must live in. :rolleyes:

So Hitler was CHRISTIAN !!! I think Vienna will be very pleased by this finding.

I am not a fundamentalist, I don't class myself as a Christian (Your fellow muslims on this site call me Christian).
And the new thread was called Muslim???
Did you miss it?

Na, you are christian and a fundamentalist. You can't get away of that fact. You know it too.

Na, you are christian and a fundamentalist. You can't get away of that fact. You know it too.
Disappointed are we, nope, I'm not Christian although I do favour the Christian faith. The Jews are a nice bunch of people too, and I quite like them, but I do favour the teachings of Jesus. OK!

Originally posted by Proud_Syrian
So Hitler was CHRISTIAN !!! I think Vienna will be very pleased by this finding.

There you go again thinking there are only 3 religions in this world. :rolleyes:

Hitler only aligned himself with the Christian religion when it suited him, but no - he wasn't really a Christian, either.

Originally posted by Nehushta
There you go again thinking there are only 3 religions in this world. :rolleyes:

Hitler only aligned himself with the Christian religion when it suited him, but no - he wasn't really a Christian, either.
So what are you saying, that I'm using the Christian faith as an excuse to lead a nation and kill millions of Jews along with all the rest of his slaughters.

Grow up kid!

Disappointed are we, nope, I'm not Christian although I do favour the Christian faith. The Jews are a nice bunch of people too, and I quite like them, but I do favour the teachings of Jesus. OK!

Wait!!

I am sorry, you are not christian, but you follow christ's teachings.

You are not christian, because you believe in divinity of christ.

You are not christian because you believe in Trinity.

You are not christian because you believe that he died for your sins.

You are not chrisitan because you believe that christian God is only true God.

And you are not christian because Christ is son of God.

Geez man, if you are not christian, then I think I am christian. :rolleyes:

So what are you saying, that I'm using the Christian faith as an excuse to lead a nation and kill millions of Jews along with all the rest of his slaughters.

Grow up kid!

You were thinking about, didn't you? :rolleyes:

:confused:One would think that the differences between Christianity or Atheism is quite vast. You claim that you do not consider yourself a Christian in the total sense of the word but you tend to lean towards Jesus? Then you say that you are bordering on Atheism? How can someone be an Atheist at the drop of a hat? So you have your 'lets be christian today' hat and your 'lets be atheist today' hat? What you are bordering on Vienna is psychotic insanity. And the fact that you're anti-muslim is no surprise. In some previous threads you were also anti christian. So which is it to be? You're either an atheist where you dont believe in nothing, or you're a christian, where you believe in christ and god, etc. You can't skip between the two when it suits your purpose or your argument.

Funny though, before 9/11 I had respect for Islam

Sooooo, I take it that after Timothy McVeigh and his buddies blew up the Federal Building in Oklahoma, you hated Christians then for their evil acts? Did you clump all Christians in the same pot and call them all evil and the anti-christ like you do with muslims today?

In fact I have learned more from the internet than I could ever wish for. I don't agree with everything in the Bible, it is just like any other book of faith it is riddled with errors. But I took my time and read it, and I took from it the most meaningful passages.

You are a prime example as to why the internet CAN BE bad. And you read the bible and took from it the most meaningful passages? You mean you interpreted it to suit YOUR belief. Just like muslim fundamentalists interpreted the Koran to suit their belief. I come from a predominantly christian family, however not all are christian. Several are also muslim or are married to muslims. Do they agree with the fundamentalists and their interpretation of the Koran? No. They think the acts of people such as Bin Laden and Co are cowardly and evil. Yet Vienna, you have clumped all muslims in the same boat, just like you clumped all catholics and other christians in the same boat in other threads... when it suited your particular argument. But today you come out and say you lean towards Jesus but you can be Atheist at the drop of a hat. Please, get a life. Get off the internet for a while and live life in the REAL world. People like you sadden me. You have no true side.

You obviously do not and perhaps never will understand the principles of Christianity, and I am not ever likely to explain them to the likes of you.

You are not and should never be the one to teach or explain any principles of Christianity to anyone. You hate too much to be able to understand any notion of any religion. You have a God complex by the way you judge others and their beliefs.

All kinds of people are Christians, good and bad people

The same can be said for muslims Vienna. The actions of the few do not represent the whole.

Vienna, your arguments have no basis and frankly they only show how twisted your mind and your personal beliefs really are.

:eek:

Back