Breast Feeding Juror

I can think of a great many "natural" things that would not be appropriate to do in a Jury box.

Exactly. I was on a plane once, and a rowdy group opened their duty free up and were about to start drinking when the stewardess stopped them, and said they were only allowed to drink alcohol bought on the plane. One guy complained saying 'how come you can buy duty free in the airport but not drink it on the plane?', the stewardess replied 'they sell condoms in duty free too, we'd rather you keep them in your bag as well'.

So simply, something being OK in one place, does't mean it's OK everywhere, as Asguard seems to think.

i bet your mom loves the internet.
come to think of it the internet is a boon to deaf people.
Unfortunately many (most?) people who are born deaf end up being functionally illiterate. It's different among people who become deaf later in life, of course.

i bet your mom loves the internet.
come to think of it the internet is a boon to deaf people.

we used to be letter writers, but its all email now. I wrote her a letter the other day and she was so very very happily surprised. She said she had forgotten what my handwriting looked like.

Unfortunately many (most?) people who are born deaf end up being functionally illiterate. It's different among people who become deaf later in life, of course.

:mad: uh yeah. no. If you have a link to scientific proof of that, I would be happy to read it.

Back