Book of revelation 1:9 backwards, book of Jude backwards.

6a00d8341bf68b53ef013484bc3d68970c-800wi

That reminds me. I haven't watched South Park for ages.

So what caused your big change of heart anyway ?

Just personal reasons that I don't really care to get into here. It's nothing magical or mystical; just a change of heart. I'm not here to explain or defend it so I prefer not to talk about it. Nothing personal. I believe in everyone's right to their own belief, or lack thereof. I also try not to make my beliefs public for a few reasons: 1) I could very well be incorrect about them, and 2) No one really knows for sure. However, I will say that when someone states publicly that what they believe is the one true way, ie fact, then I have a problem - especially when they accuse others for being "wrong" in their own beliefs. I'm probably one of the more open-minded believers here. I have my own faith and my own beliefs, and I recognize that they may change - as they have before. I don't claim to have any superior knowledge or position over anyone else because of them. There could be a God or there couldn't. Either way, it doesn't really matter all that much to me. I have faith that there is, but I leave it at that. I don't make any assertions about what/who God is or how it functions because quite frankly, I don't know. I have general ideas (faith), but again, I don't think anyone knows 100% for sure.

But I do believe there is a God. However, that's as far as I will go. I have my own reasoning, and yes, my reasons could very well be wrong. But that is something I am willing to accept. I guess I will find out for sure when I die... or I might not. Who knows?

What if I said dead into your eyes I was made a saint by God. Would you have faith?

Show me reasonable proof to belief your claim and I just may one day. But simply just telling me that you are a saint is insufficient to me. I require a bit more than just a nonevidential claim. I don't believe someone if they tell me that fairies exist in their garden just because they told me. Beliefs are a product of our experience. I have my own because of my own experience - as do you, I'm sure. But it's irrational to force your beliefs on others without supportive evidence.

Just personal reasons that I don't really care to get into here. It's nothing magical or mystical; just a change of heart. I'm not here to explain or defend it so I prefer not to talk about it. Nothing personal. I believe in everyone's right to their own belief, or lack thereof. I also try not to make my beliefs public for a few reasons: 1) I could very well be incorrect about them, and 2) No one really knows for sure. However, I will say that when someone states publicly that what they believe is the one true way, ie fact, then I have a problem - especially when they accuse others for being "wrong" in their own beliefs. I'm probably one of the more open-minded believers here. I have my own faith and my own beliefs, and I recognize that they may change - as they have before. I don't claim to have any superior knowledge or position over anyone else because of them. There could be a God or there couldn't. Either way, it doesn't really matter all that much to me. I have faith that there is, but I leave it at that. I don't make any assertions about what/who God is or how it functions because quite frankly, I don't know. I have general ideas (faith), but again, I don't think anyone knows 100% for sure.

But I do believe there is a God. However, that's as far as I will go. I have my own reasoning, and yes, my reasons could very well be wrong. But that is something I am willing to accept. I guess I will find out for sure when I die... or I might not. Who knows?

Show me reasonable proof to belief your claim and I just may one day. But simply just telling me that you are a saint is insufficient to me. I require a bit more than just a nonevidential claim. I don't believe someone if they tell me that fairies exist in their garden just because they told me. Beliefs are a product of our experience. I have my own because of my own experience - as do you, I'm sure. But it's irrational to force your beliefs on others without supportive evidence.

Are you a hold out ? You know what we call hold outs don't you ? Hoarders

What if I said dead into your eyes I was made a saint by God. Would you have faith?
It would confirm my suspicion that you are a loony... Not that it needs anymore confirmation.

(Note to self: Stay logged in. It eliminates the advertisements AND blocks out the loonies I have on ignore...)

You can't force anything on anyone, all I can say is keep faith friend, asweres are comming for those who see, and hear.

It would confirm my suspicion that you are a loony... Not that it needs anymore confirmation.

(Note to self: Stay logged in. It eliminates the advertisements AND blocks out the loonies I have on ignore...)

You are a fault finder who can't ever refute me, then you call me names, good day sir.

Back