Book of revelation 1:9 backwards, book of Jude backwards.

Even the Theist is saying this thread is crap. Woohoo!!! lol

Under what authority do you say this is crap? I say the "Holy" bible is crap. A lot of people are talking, but know one has presented a reason to cespool this except they disagree with it. Im not sure why. Maybe I should have left out the Rev part, as I think that is not part of it.

Just a little clarification. When Jesus returned with 1000's upon 1000's of his angels that was the first coming, a good deal of them were fallen angels given a chance to come and repent. The second coming will be with millions of angels.

Even the Theist is saying this thread is crap. Woohoo!!! lol

it is because they can't except Me as there Christ. Prince Michael and all " King of the world ! Even thou there guy that impersonates the Christ ( Stole it like a thief ) Tells them if they can't except the least of them then they can't except Me . How true is that ? Me-ki got to wonder ? Could they ever except Me as the Christ ? Is it because I make my self God ? Is that repulsive part ? Fuck you all I am God so what do I care if you think it repulsive . I control my self and I consciously choose my behavior. It is not Mystery .

Under what authority do you say this is crap? I say the "Holy" bible is crap.
And what's your "authority"?

A lot of people are talking, but know one has presented a reason to cespool this except they disagree with it.
Because, apart from anything else, it's preaching.

Just a little clarification. When Jesus returned with 1000's upon 1000's of his angels that was the first coming
When was that?
And surely if he returned that implies he'd been before. Therefore it can't have been the "first" coming. :rolleyes:

a good deal of them were fallen angels given a chance to come and repent.
How do you know?

The second coming will be with millions of angels.
How do you know?

And what's your "authority"?

I stay out of trouble, but at the end of the day God is my authority.

Because, apart from anything else, it's preaching.

Please go ahead, your preaching to the choir I just figured out the meaning of that phrase

When was that?
And surely if he returned that implies he'd been before. Therefore it can't have been the "first" coming. :rolleyes:

Its the second comming ... :cool:

How do you know?

God is willing to forgive given repent. Jesus gave up his life with his blood so "we" could live again.

How do you know?[/QUOTE]

Logistics

EDIT: DONT forget to close the quotes.

it is because they can't except Me as there Christ. Prince Michael and all " King of the world ! Even thou there guy that impersonates the Christ ( Stole it like a thief ) Tells them if they can't except the least of them then they can't except Me . How true is that ? Me-ki got to wonder ? Could they ever except Me as the Christ ? Is it because I make my self God ? Is that repulsive part ? Fuck you all I am God so what do I care if you think it repulsive . I control my self and I consciously choose my behavior. It is not Mystery .

PREACHING in response to post, this is religion forum.

Be like God and give rise, be AS to mock God then burn over and over.

Unsupported claim.

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! QUESTION MY AUTHORITY?!

Doesn't answer the question.

Ok. Between 1 BC and 1 AD or the generations following his life. What do you think the bible means by the Lord of "host?"

:rolleyes:
So you don't know.

Bible says so. Let me ask my "common sense ;)" yeah God is willing to forgive. Pagan

But you forgot to open one...[/QUOTE]

Idgaf cool explosion this guy----> :cool:

In deference to backwardness.

It's begging for it.
Drop it in Now.
Over the Cess Pit.
Dangling.
By a thread.
This thread must be hanging.

You still don't get it. Your authority is nothing more then a speculation on your part until you provide valid evidence.

Ok. Between 1 BC and 1 AD or the generations following his life. What do you think the bible means by the Lord of "host?"

You don't believe in the Bible..........

Bible says so. Let me ask my "common sense ;)" yeah God is willing to forgive. Pagan

ummm, you don't believe in the Bible...remember

PS - please don't rebuke me again

You still don't get it. Your authority is nothing more then a speculation on your part until you provide valid evidence.

You don't believe in the Bible..........

ummm, you don't believe in the Bible...remember

PS - please don't rebuke me again

Bible?! I AM THE BIBLE! Ask me a question. CHURCH?! PLEASE. I am the church. Faith supports my claim. Were did I say I don't "Believe" in the bible? I believe every word of it, in one way or the other, but how many times have I said its the book of "good and evil?"

A subjective ideological belief system supports your claim that you are the Bible :eek:

You have discredited the Bible plenty, just go and do a search. A couple off the top of my head where you don't hold it in high regard are the following:

"I can rewrite the Bible in 1 day on 2 pages"

Really, if you believe the Bible to be the word of God wouldn't this be Blasphemy?

"God didn't write the Bible, Man did"

This one too, you Blasphemer!

But you forgot to open one...

Idgaf cool explosion this guy----> :cool:[/QUOTE]

Lord of Host . Could that be like the Hostes cup cake of the house. The server is host sometimes . I make people eat shit for breakfast . It is my writings . Some won't eat there brakefast so I devise other methods for them to get there meal . I use Mega horns like you

This has got to be the most pathetic thread I've seen in a while. Who's my authority to say it's pathetic? Common logic and my own judgment. Your logic is flawed, your reasons circular and your point invalid. Your argument is pathetic. And that's coming from someone who has faith.

Is quite the character. Were is Lori 7 ? She should get in on this one . That would be real fun . I love you Lori 7 I didn't mean any insult . Come back We miss you . Werdja go ?
I hope Lori is O.K. . Jane Me friend she disappeared like that . I miss her terrible like . She is a connoisseur of words . Eclectic seriously and she appreciated power perceive or real . Music meant a lot to her so you can see why I liked her

This has got to be the most pathetic thread I've seen in a while. Who's my authority to say it's pathetic? Common logic and my own judgment. Your logic is flawed, your reasons circular and your point invalid. Your argument is pathetic. And that's coming from someone who has faith.

So what caused your big change of heart anyway ?

What if I said dead into your eyes I was made a saint by God. Would you have faith?

You don't have any authority.
The actual question is: who do you think you are?

Still doesn't support your claim that "Jesus returned with 1000's upon 1000's of his angels".
And, once again, you appear to be referring to the Bible (which you have persisted is crap).

Bible says so.
You mean the Bible that's "lies"?

Let me ask my "common sense ;)" yeah God is willing to forgive. Pagan
Support for "second coming will be with millions of angels." :rolleyes:

Back