Bigotry: argument by numbers

I suppose that cryptic comment is directed at me. Of course, I am not the one balancing Jewish exceptionalism against the human rights of Palestinians.
You do know its against the Geneva convention for the occupying force to move its civilian population into occupied territory?

Thats yet another mark against Israel

Last edited:
Your spelling is dropping off again. Perhaps you need another award.

Anyway: how do you arrive at this figure? From which buttocks was it produced?

dividing the percentage of land given by percentage of population. than by dividing the jewish number by the arab number.

Interesting. So did Arabs - including Palestinians - then waive their rights on basis of the poor treatment of Jewish citizens prior to the establishment of Israel?

Maybe you should read the Nuremberg principles? :shrug:

8um before zionism their wasn't poor treatment.

I suppose that cryptic comment is directed at me. Of course, I am not the one balancing Jewish exceptionalism against the human rights of Palestinians.
You do know its against the Geneva convention for the occupying force to move its civilian population into occupied territory?

Thats yet another mark against Israel

You do know it is against the geneva convention to not have a uniform, to fire intentionally at civilian targets without provocation, to end an engagement as expediantelly as possible, to use civilian areas to fire mortars from.

Im just getting started.

You do know it is against the geneva convention to not have a uniform, to fire intentionally at civilian targets without provocation, to end an engagement as expediantelly as possible, to use civilian areas to fire mortars from.

Im just getting started.

um there are provisions in the third geneva conventions for fighting without a uniform. article 6 letter a paragragh 6 to be exact.

As far as I know most Jews support Israel and the Jews like them regardless to who is right and who is wrong . When it comes to bondage the Jews are very bonded . You have Muslims killing Muslims in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan.....etc. Show me where the Jews are killing the Jews SAM .

As far as I know most Jews support Israel and the Jews like them regardless to who is right and who is wrong . When it comes to bondage the Jews are very bonded . You have Muslims killing Muslims in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan.....etc. Show me where the Jews are killing the Jews SAM .

Ten bucks shes gonna refrance the concentration camps and Jews being forced to betray each other for food.

um there are provisions in the third geneva conventions for fighting without a uniform. article 6 letter a paragragh 6 to be exact.

"Inhabitants of a non-occupied territory, who on the approach of the enemy spontaneously take up arms to resist the invading forces, without having had time to form themselves into regular armed units, provided they carry arms openly and respect the laws and customs of war."

"Spontaneously" is the key word. There was nothing spontaneous about it, the armed force in Palestine had already been conducting rocket attacks and organized attacks without their own uniform prior to an "approach of the enemy"

And "without having time to form themselves into regular armed units"- they had more than enough time, and didnt use it.

"openly and respect the laws and customs of war"- once more, when they arent in combat they hide their arms so theyre not shot, they abuse prisoners and go against the third geneva convention.

Article six does not apply to the Palestinians in any way whatsoever.

"Inhabitants of a non-occupied territory, who on the approach of the enemy spontaneously take up arms to resist the invading forces, without having had time to form themselves into regular armed units, provided they carry arms openly and respect the laws and customs of war."

"Spontaneously" is the key word. There was nothing spontaneous about it, the armed force in Palestine had already been conducting rocket attacks and organized attacks without their own uniform prior to an "approach of the enemy"

And "without having time to form themselves into regular armed units"- they had more than enough time, and didnt use it.

"openly and respect the laws and customs of war"- once more, when they arent in combat they hide their arms so theyre not shot, they abuse prisoners and go against the third geneva convention.

Article six does not apply to the Palestinians in any way whatsoever.

never claimed it did.

Im just getting started.

Keep going. I would love to hear the Geneva conventions for the occupied.

It is perfectly OK under Geneva to not have a uniform if the enemy prevents you from equipping yourself, nothing any Palestinian does can possibly be said to be unprovoked, Israel has broken the long truces and refused disengagement, and Geneva allows people to fight back from wherever they have been trapped by the enemy - "civilian area" or no.

And Palestine has not signed the Geneva Conventions AFAIK, nor is it allowed to make international agreements as a separate country.

Meanwhile, Israel is in continual and flagrant violation of the Conventions it has signed, and the UN does nothing about it. Palestine is embargoed, Israel buys weapons and military gear from the world.

It is perfectly OK under Geneva to not have a uniform if the enemy prevents you from equipping yourself, nothing any Palestinian does can possibly be said to be unprovoked, Israel has broken the long truces and refused disengagement, and Geneva allows people to fight back from wherever they have been trapped by the enemy - "civilian area" or no.

And Palestine has not signed the Geneva Conventions AFAIK, nor is it allowed to make international agreements as a separate country.

Meanwhile, Israel is in continual and flagrant violation of the Conventions it has signed, and the UN does nothing about it. Palestine is embargoed, Israel buys weapons and military gear from the world.

i think there are more parts of the geneva conventions that Israel has broken than kept.

If one of the two countries has signed it, than either both are bound to it, or neither are.

You cant have 1 follow it and 1 not.

And also, that only applies if the country has not had time to prepare and army and ONLY if the country respects other laws of warfare.

So long as Palestine fires rockets into cities they forfeit their rights to protection under article six of the 3rd Geneva convention.

Let's see your numbers. Show your math if you want the award.
if you search for worth 2.5 times as much as an arab you'll find the post where i laid it out.
though if you want the rough numbers the pouulation was something like 33 jewish and 67 arabs and the land given was 55 jewish and 45 arab

Categorically wrong.
prove it.

Then prove it.
it was a statement of belief not a statement of fact.

Last edited:
if you search for worth 2.5 times as much as an arab you'll find the post where i laid it out.
though if you want the rough numbers the pouulation was something like 33 jewish and 67 arabs and the land given was 55 jewish and 45 arab

Then find it again.

prove it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_antisemitism#Medieval_times
Roumani, Maurice. The Case of the Jews from Arab Countries: A Neglected Issue, 1977, pp. 26-27.
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/anti-semitism/Jews_in_Arab_lands_(gen).html
Bat Ye'or, The Dhimmi, 1985, p.61

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_antisemitism#Nineteenth_century
Yossef Bodansky. "Islamic Anti-Semitism as a Political Instrument" Co-Produced by The Ariel Center for Policy Research and The Freeman Center for Strategic Studies, 1999. ISBN 0967139104, ISBN 978-0967139104, see also The Encyclopedia of world history By Peter N. Stearns, William Leonard Langer page 527 published 2001
Lewis (1986), pg. 133

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_antisemitism#Growth_in_the_twentieth_century

It would be difficult to believe that you are unaware of this material. But now you are, so I expect no further avoidance.

it was a statement of belief not a statement of fact.

The same challenge applies.

Then find it again.
rough numbers not good enough?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_antisemitism#Medieval_times
Roumani, Maurice. The Case of the Jews from Arab Countries: A Neglected Issue, 1977, pp. 26-27.
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/anti-semitism/Jews_in_Arab_lands_(gen).html
Bat Ye'or, The Dhimmi, 1985, p.61

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_antisemitism#Nineteenth_century
Yossef Bodansky. "Islamic Anti-Semitism as a Political Instrument" Co-Produced by The Ariel Center for Policy Research and The Freeman Center for Strategic Studies, 1999. ISBN 0967139104, ISBN 978-0967139104, see also The Encyclopedia of world history By Peter N. Stearns, William Leonard Langer page 527 published 2001
Lewis (1986), pg. 133

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_antisemitism#Growth_in_the_twentieth_century

It would be difficult to believe that you are unaware of this material. But now you are, so I expect no further avoidance.
their is nothing to avoid your taking the historical treatment out of context plus really the jewish virtual library could you find a site more rabidly unfactual.

The same challenge applies.
not really you can ask my why i believe that but its really my choice weather or not I divulge that info.

So what made the Jews in India leave by droves in the same way?

Perhaps Geoff could find an article showing how they were expelled by the Indians after 2000 years.

Back