Biblical Prophecy - Armageddon

I think Isaac Newton is the guy to figure it out.

Ezekiel and Revelation are considered the same prophesy by all the Bible scholars I've talked to.

There is a verse in the bible that says the end can not come until the nation of Israel is formed, and that the generation born at that time could live to see the apocalypse. I need to research it more before I can say what I think for sure. It has been every christian generation's hope to be the one that is raptured without seeing death. So I know I will tend to have a bias, however, I can not argue with Issac Newton, a dead mathematician that predicted the apocalypse would come in this century.

Ghost 7584,

Hello,

I have a link about Bible Prophesy, The end time tribulation is prophesized in Revelation, Daniel, Ezekiel, Zachariah, Micah, Isaiah, and several others. Here is the link:

Apocalypse Prophesies from the Bible

I looked up the links you gave me. I couldn't get a lot of detail about Isaac Newton's work on the Book of Daniel. He used Daniel's prophesies to figure the year of the apocalypse around 2060. He got into some pretty subliminal math that I can not follow. Newton, by the way, was obsessed with bible prophesy and learning the original Hebrew language. He didn't have much trouble learning Hebrew. He completed 1400 pages of evaluation and someone has it in a museum collection.

I am looking at end time prophesy from a different direction using primarily Revelation but also Ezekiel. The 200 million solider army would not be possible except within perhaps the past 80 years. There is more than one superbattle in the Great Tribulation, as everyone waits their turn to annihilate Israel. Armageddon is the biggest battle, and it kicks off the 7 year tribulation, but is certainly not the last battle. If you read the prophesies in the link I provided, it seems to be pretty consistent.

Last edited:
spidergoat said:
I read those chapters, and I must say, your interpretation is quite a stretch. There have been armies that attacked Israel already. Didn't Russia (or land of Magog or the Scythians) support the Arabs in the 1948 war of independence? Why isn't this the fufillment of prophecy?

Also, there is some doubt as the the interpretation of Magog as Russian. The Irish, too, claim Magog as their ancestor.

The prophecy ends with so many dead bodies it will take months to bury them all and the land will stink. Also the armies in 1948 don't match the armies in the prophecy. It will be nothing like what happened in 1948.

The words meshech and tubal are mentioned, which are root words for moscow and Tubalinsk, Russian cities. (May have spelled that wrong Tubalinsk.)

Woody said:
HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH

I'm glad I made ya laugh.

Woody said:
You dupe.

Our feelings are mutual.

Woody said:
The logorithmic (exponential) function was discovered by John Napier, a Scottish mathematician in the 1500s. Rene Descartes, who developed the cartesian coordinate system for graphing came after him.

Good for him.

I predict . . . There will be a third great war. Believe me or be shot by Bush's goons!

Woody said:
You jumped into this pile of crap head first dude.

. . .

Woody said:
This should be called the sciforums forum for idiots.

Yeah. You Armageddon-happy dunces would fit in perfectly.

85 posts to go!

Last edited:
Woody said:
Ghost 7584,

I am looking at end time prophesy from a different direction using primarily Revelation but also Ezekiel. The 200 million solider army would not be possible except within perhaps the past 80 years. There is more than one superbattle in the Great Tribulation, as everyone waits their turn to annihilate Israel. Armageddon is the biggest battle, and it kicks off the 7 year tribulation, but is certainly not the last battle. If you read the prophesies in the link I provided, it seems to be pretty consistent.

Armageddon does not start the tribulation period. What starts the tribulation period is the antichrist making a 7 year treaty with Israel.

Daniel 9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof [shall be] with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make [it] desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

The prince that shall come is the antichrist, in verse 26. That prince the antichrist will make a 7 year covenant with Israel and break the covenant in the middle of the week and take over Israel.

Armageddon happens near the end of the 7 year tribulation period. Armageddon happens after the sixth angel pours out his vial. The vials are called the last plagues, in Rev.
Revelation 21:9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, ...

Revelation 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
Revelation 16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

When the 7th vial is poured out, the plagues of the tribulation period are finished after that.
Revelation 16:17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

The rapture follows this to get the saints out of the way and to meet with Jesus and His army. Then Jesus returns with the saints and angels to destroy the armies of Earth at armageddon.

[The book of Revelation is not written in Chronological order. It is a book of disconnected visions that are given in the order that John received them. It is the same way in Daniel, the first dream of Nebuchadnezzar involves things that will happen at the end of the world, though it is written in the first part of Daniel's book.
The book of Revelation seems to be a collection of visions that are not given in proper chronological order. Example: A vision given at the beginning of the book might show things that happen in the beginning, middle and end of the tribulation period, and this vision ends. The following vision that is recorded might contain things only about the first 31/2 years of the tribulation period, then the vision ends. This can be followed by a vision that might contain things about only the last 31/2 years of the tribulation period, then the vision ends. This might be followed by a vision containing things at the beginning, middle and end of the tribulation period, then the vision ends. There may also be brief references to things that already happened in the past. I am trying to give you an example of what I mean by writing this. You need to compare all of the scriptures in Revelation with one another to figure out the proper order that the events will happen. Things stated near the end of the book might refer to things that will happen at the beginning of the tribulation period. Things stated in the middle of the book might refer to things that will happen at the end of the world. Do you see what I am trying to say? This is why people have so much trouble understanding the book of Revelation.
When I tried to understand it as if everything was given in the chronological order that it is supposed to
happen, it always seemed to have contradictions. Therefore, I believe that this is not the proper way to understand it.]
Actually the 7 seals, the 7 trumpets and the 7 vials all end at the last day
when Jesus comes back. The 7 seals are an overview of the whole 7 years. The
7 trumpets are mostly about the first 3 and a half years leading into the
last 3 and a half and then the end. The 7 vials are about the last 3 and a
half years leading to the end. You can tell this from the context of what is
said.

Revelation 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo,
there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair,
and the moon became as blood;
Revelation 6:13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig
tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
Revelation 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled
together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
Revelation 6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be
able to stand?

That is the day when Jesus returns.

Revelation 8:1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence
in heaven about the space of half an hour.
That is the end of the vision conscerning the seals.
So the 7 seals go to the end.

Revelation 10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he
shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath
declared to his servants the prophets.
So the 7 trumpets go to the end.

The vials are called the last plagues, in Rev.
Revelation 21:9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, ...

Revelation 16:17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air;
and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne,
saying, It is done.
And the 7 vials go to the end.
So, you see the seals, trumpets and vials, overlap one another.

In the book of Daniel you have the same situation. Visions given in the beginning of the book and the middle of the book, or the end of the book, refer to the same events spoken of in different ways, or overlap one another.
Daniel and John wrote the visions as they were received. You need to fill in the actual chronology of how it will happen from the context of what is said comparing all of the visions with one another, and your interpretation must not have any contradictions.

Last edited:
Athelwulf said

"Wow! How did those prophets know the world population would grow exponentially? They must be telling the truth!"

Did they use the exponential function on a hand-held calculator?

Our feelings are mutual.

Personally I don't have any feelings about it, I hope yours are getting better

Well, actually all haters of Israel will fit right in with Armagedon, they are the ones choosing to fight Israel. Do you hate Israel too? If so, perhaps you will be there too.

That one was so good I had to say it again. Har Har Har

IN your mind was Isaac Newton another Armageddon dunce, after spending a good part of his life studying the subject?

Great minds think alike, me and my budy Isaac. Athelwulf is implying we are both dunces. I am flattered. :D

Please put some thought into your next response instead of digging your hole deeper. This is after all a Religion Forum and you are an athiest. Perhaps you could ask the administrator to create an athiest forum to resolve this apparent dilemma. There are many more athiests on this forum than theists, according to a recent poll by somebody here. As you may have observed, most of the discussion is a waste of time between thiests and athiests, so it would greatly increase efficiency to have two pools of discussion.

If he creates an athiest forum I promise I will never set foot on your turf. Your own forum would certainly reduce the friction, and band width consumption, but sure as the world you athiests would come flocking over to the religion forum for lack of stimulus in your "dead" discussions.

Picture a quote on the athiest forum concerning practical applications of religion:

................................................................................

I must admit, nobody can debate a quote like that.

Last edited:
Ghost7584,

Ezekiel 39:9 Says the weapons from Armageddon will be burned for seven years. This is the duration of the tribulation period.

I would suggest you check out the thread I provided. Israel hasn't been around for the past 1900 years, until 1948.

When do you think the battle of Armegeddon took place? It is supposed to happen in the valley Mageddos. One of the great world conquerors (I think it was Napolean) said this valley looked like the perfect landscape for a battle of this magnitude.

Are people seriously arguing the finer points of Biblical interpretation with someone who posted this?
ghost7584 said:
The Lord Jesus is going to return with an army of angels piloting UFOs, and a UFO invasion is going to happen. The real born again Christians are going to be levitated up into the air to meet Jesus and this UFO invasion, along with the dead bodies of saints that will rise out of the graves. These armies gathered at Armageddon are going to be destroyed.- That destruction is biblical Armageddon. UFOs are going to abduct people that practice sin, people that heard about Jesus and never accepted Him as Saviour, and these sinners are going to thrown into the fire or hell. They'll suffer forever.
There are sects that believe the KJV is the only true word of God. There are people who believe in the Rapture, ie the bodily raising of the living and the dead into Heaven. There have been semi-religious cults which committed mass suicide in the expectation that they would meed aliens in UFOs.

But ghost7584 appears to be unique in subscribing every one of these extreme fringe beliefs. I'm surprised (s)he hasn't mentioned the Bible Code (unless I missed it). Michael Drosnin has expressed his belief that the BC predicts nuclear holocaust in 2006, and undoubtedly Newton, as a Kabbalistic numerologist would have found significance in the fact that his prediction was for 2060,which has all the same digits in it.

Like I say, I think ghost is yanking our chain, and has been doing so since (s)he started posting here.

And I agree with Woody, really - we atheists are best out of a thread like this.

I'm just trying to understand what modern Christians believe. Of course it's all nonsense, but in the spirit of objectivity, if there were any real compelling connections to what is actually happening, that would be significant.

Like these:

“When the iron bird flies, and horses run on wheels, the Tibetan people will be scattered like ants across the world, and the Dharma will come to the land of the red faced people”

(Padma Sambhava, eighth-century Indian guru and founder of the
first Tibetan monastry)
--------------------------

"When the iron bird flies, the red-robed people of the East who have lost their land will appear, and the two brothers from across the great ocean will be reunited."

- from the Book of Hopi

"When the iron bird flies, the red-robed people of the East who have lost their land will appear, and the two brothers from across the great ocean will be reunited."

- from the Book of Hopi
Sounds like a load of koyaanisqatsi to me.... ;) About the first prophecy it strikes me that the Tibetan people are not, in fact, scattered like ants across the world. It's easy to make a mental link between "red faced people" and the Chinese communists, but of course Chinese people are not particularly red faced at all. And what is your interpretation of the second prophecy?

The "land of the red-faced people" is America. I know many Tibetan people are scattered, some even started a store in my parent's town. The Dali Lama travels all over, isn't he exiled or something?

The red-robed people of the east are Tibetans, and there is a resemblance between the chinese and the native Americans.

I don't really believe it, but it's an example of a startling prophecy. I have a feeling the innacurate prophecies just don't get noticed. It's a mental version of an optical illusion. I could fill notebooks full of predictions, and then save the ones that come true, then people would worship me.

Woody said:
Ghost7584,

Ezekiel 39:9 Says the weapons from Armageddon will be burned for seven years. This is the duration of the tribulation period.

I would suggest you check out the thread I provided. Israel hasn't been around for the past 1900 years, until 1948.

When do you think the battle of Armegeddon took place? It is supposed to happen in the valley Mageddos. One of the great world conquerors (I think it was Napolean) said this valley looked like the perfect landscape for a battle of this magnitude.

Ezekiel 39:9 says that the weapons from that particular invasion of Israel will be burned for 7 years. It does not call that particular invasion armageddon. Armageddon is supposed to happen in the plain of megiddo and near mount megiddo on the southside of the valley of megiddo. It involves one mountain and a valley, a different place from the mountains (more than one mountain) of Israel where Gog and his army will fall. Also Gog and his army will fail to capture Israel, whereas the antichrist will succeed in the middle of the 7 years. That is why antichrist can sit in the temple of Israel pretending to be God, like it says in 2Thessalonians. Gog cannot be the antichrist if he dies on the mountains of Israel. The antichrist will not die at all but be thrown alive into the lake of fire.
Ezekiel 39:4 Thou shalt fall upon the mountains of Israel, thou, and all thy bands, and the people that is with thee:
For these reasons the battle of Ezekiel 39 cannot be armageddon. You are the one that is trying to call it that.
Joel 3:12-16 is a reference to armageddon, and it takes place in a valley and not on mountains. [There is only one mountain, mount megiddo, assciated with this valley; it is not mountains (plural) like in the Ezekiel prophecy.

The destruction of the armies in the Ezekiel prophecy happens on mountains and not in a valley. Here you have mountains, plural, more than one mountain.
Ezekiel 38:21 And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord GOD: every man's sword shall be against his brother.

Antichrist does not die or fall on mountains; he is taken alive. So antichrist is not gog.
Revelation 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

The battle of Armageddon did not happen yet. It won't happen till near the end of the tribulation period.
The battle of armageddon is not the same battle as Ezekiel 38 and 39.
That battle in Ezekiel will happen before armageddon and probably before the 7 year tribulation period even starts. It could happen before antichrist (the last pope) even begins to reign.

Silas said:
Are people seriously arguing the finer points of Biblical interpretation with someone who posted this?There are sects that believe the KJV is the only true word of God. There are people who believe in the Rapture, ie the bodily raising of the living and the dead into Heaven. There have been semi-religious cults which committed mass suicide in the expectation that they would meed aliens in UFOs.

But ghost7584 appears to be unique in subscribing every one of these extreme fringe beliefs. I'm surprised (s)he hasn't mentioned the Bible Code (unless I missed it). Michael Drosnin has expressed his belief that the BC predicts nuclear holocaust in 2006, and undoubtedly Newton, as a Kabbalistic numerologist would have found significance in the fact that his prediction was for 2060,which has all the same digits in it.

Like I say, I think ghost is yanking our chain, and has been doing so since (s)he started posting here.

And I agree with Woody, really - we atheists are best out of a thread like this.

My beliefs come from the King James verson bible, and can be backed up with scripture.
The apostle Paul was converted to Christianity when Jesus spoke to him from a bright light in the sky, which today would be called a UFO. That is Jesus Himself directly associated with a UFO. Also angels use chariots or conveyances, and the cloudlike pillar in Exodus which is associated with and angel, looks like a modern day ufo that has been filmed.
Psalms 68:17 The chariots of God [are] twenty thousand, [even] thousands of angels: the Lord [is] among them, [as in] Sinai, in the holy [place].
Since there is evidence of Jesus and the angels associated with UFOs, and Jesus said He would return with the angels of God, it follows from that, that the second coming of Jesus Christ will be a UFO invasion. As it is written in Revelation, the armies of the Earth are defeated at armageddon.
Jesus sending out His angels in UFOs to abduct the sinners and throw them in hell is in reference to the following parable:

Matthew 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked [one];
Matthew 13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
Matthew 13:40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
Matthew 13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
Matthew 13:42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Matthew 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

That the dead will rise and christians will be levitated in the air is a reference to this:
1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
1 Thessalonians 4:17 Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Please feel free to discuss the finer points of the bible with me any time you want, as I am one of the greatest bible scholars alive today.
I have been listening to the kjv bible being read on tape, from tape recorders of over 24 years. Conservative estimate:
I have covered the New Testament well over 410 times and the Old testament over 87 times.
For one 7 year period I listened to it all day long at work, covering the new testament in 4 days and the old testament in about 3 and half weeks.
I also prayed to God many times to give me the proper understanding of it.

The bible code is a fake computer program hoax, as fake as the catholic shroud of Turin hoax and fake apparitions of Mary.

Atheists should participate in a thread like this, for the minute possibility that they might come to a knowledge of salvation and get saved from hell.

Psalms 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour and try to not do anything that the New Testament calls a sin, ask God to forgive your sins and get saved. Read the KJV New Testament and find out what God wants you to do beyond that.
If you do sin, ask God to forgive you and keep on trying to not sin.

It's just your interpretation that a "bright light in the sky" refers to what modern people call a UFO. As an atheist, I'm just interested in your delusions. There is nothing to get saved from except delusion. Something must drive the UFO's, and there is no mention of what they are in the bible, is there?

I could also write a book which said, "people will read what I say in this book and not believe it", that doesn't make me want to believe it more.

SG,

I agree with you that other religions can possibly make accurate predictions. If their prophesy is true, it proves to me that the supernatural is at work. There is more than one supernatural power in this universe, but only one God.

I'm just saying, a few accurate predictions are not a sign of the supernatural. We would have to look at all predictions made, and figure out the percentage of correct ones. Even then, it would be difficult to figure out which predictions are correct, because, as with the examples of Ghost, some creative interpretation can make any prediction believable.

Woody,

Did they use the exponential function on a hand-held calculator?

You don't seem to be receptive to subtleties. I'll help you out.

It would have been just as obvious to people thousands of years ago as it is to people living now that the world's population would continue to grow. It's not as surprising a prediction as you may think. It's not a prediction they "had all worked out".

Well, actually all haters of Israel will fit right in with Armagedon, they are the ones choosing to fight Israel. Do you hate Israel too? If so, perhaps you will be there too.

In the future, respond within context. My response was to yer comment that this forum should be the forum for idiots. You can't make it look like I was referring to something else.

IN your mind was Isaac Newton another Armageddon dunce, after spending a good part of his life studying the subject?

If talking strictly about Armageddon, and not worrying ourselves with profound scientific discoveries he may have made, my answer is yes.

Great minds think alike, me and my budy Isaac. Athelwulf is implying we are both dunces. I am flattered. :D

Only a dunce could misspell "buddy". ;)

The only one who's flattering you is you.

Nice of ya to make the text red. You do know that red is the color of yer devil, right? Watch out, yer devil is possessing yer soul!

Please put some thought into your next response instead of digging your hole deeper.

'Tis I that should be asking this of you.

This is after all a Religion Forum and you are an athiest.

No need to supersize the words "Religion Forum". Italic type will do just fine in putting emphasis on a word or phrase.

And I can post in this forum if I damn well want. Just like you can.

Perhaps you could ask the administrator to create an athiest forum to resolve this apparent dilemma.

This apparent dilemma? Ya mean there isn't really a dilemma here?

There are many more athiests on this forum than theists, according to a recent poll by somebody here. As you may have observed, most of the discussion is a waste of time between thiests and athiests, so it would greatly increase efficiency to have two pools of discussion.

And where do ya propose we debate religion under this new system?

I might ask the admin to make an Atheist forum. But I'd also ask that the Religion forum be closed down. One forum or the other, dude. Not both.

. . . but sure as the world you athiests would come flocking over to the religion forum . . .

To continue showing you that ye'r life is lead by fantasy.

. . . for lack of stimulus in your "dead" discussions.

Prove that the discussions will be dead.

Don't make overtly baseless claims just to flesh out yer post and make yerself look right.

Picture a quote on the athiest forum concerning practical applications of religion:
................................................................................
I must admit, nobody can debate a quote like that.

I can. Watch:

.... ........ ..... .... .......? ...... ..., . .. ... ....... ...... (. . .) ........ ......-......... ...... ......., ..... ...... ...., ...... ..................... ......; . . . .......... ......! . . . ........ ..... ..........., "......... .... ...." ... . . . ... ............. ..., ... ....!

spidergoat said:
We would have to look at all predictions made, and figure out the percentage of correct ones.

Although I agree with you, that would be a difficult task to accomplish. Some are bound to stand up and say, "Do not test God!". :p

spidergoat said:
It's just your interpretation that a "bright light in the sky" refers to what modern people call a UFO. As an atheist, I'm just interested in your delusions. There is nothing to get saved from except delusion. Something must drive the UFO's, and there is no mention of what they are in the bible, is there?

I could also write a book which said, "people will read what I say in this book and not believe it", that doesn't make me want to believe it more.

I would like to ask you a question.
Did Jesus Christ come in the flesh?

Athelwulf,

It would have been just as obvious to people thousands of years ago as it is to people living now that the world's population would continue to grow. It's not as surprising a prediction as you may think. It's not a prediction they "had all worked out".

Very good Athelwulf, I knew you had it in you to make an intelligent statement. Do you suppose the prophets had even the remotest idea about the population of the world in their day, or what the population growth rate might be in the centuries to come, Or how many human beings this planet can support? This information is required to complete their prediction. As they say in analysis, an output is no better than the assumptions.

In the future, respond within context. My response was to yer comment that this forum should be the forum for idiots. You can't make it look like I was referring to something else.

We are both here on this forum, though I know you are implying that I am lacking intelligence. However if you really believed I lacked intelligence, you would not be responding to me. Hence it sounds like a baited barb to annoy. I am getting annoyed at this forum and at some of the people, because I come here expecting some intelligent information, and all I seem to get is annoying distracting barbs. This is a waste of time. Take the request for WWII military statistics for example, How many times did I make the request and all I got was trash. I stated and restated in a cordial and reasonable fashion. In a meeting at work I am required to answer right the first time when I am asked a question, If I can't answer the question then it really looks foolish for me to start arguing instead. It costs everybody, and my management would let me know real quick.

Concerning Issac Newton being a dunce you said:

If talking strictly about Armageddon, and not worrying ourselves with profound scientific discoveries he may have made, my answer is yes.

You are entitled to your opinion, as I am with mine. We don't have to agree.

Only a dunce could misspell "buddy".
The only one who's flattering you is you.

Only a purist would hold it against me.

Nice of ya to make the text red. You do know that red is the color of yer devil, right? Watch out, yer devil is possessing yer soul!

Did you see him (the devil) in a costume at a halloween party? The blood of Jesus is also red, hence we have the red-letter edition of the bible for verses when Jesus speaks. Besides, God created all colors, should I be prejudiced?

Woody said:

"Please put some thought into your next response instead of digging your hole deeper."

'Tis I that should be asking this of you.

I take it you did not like my graphics that I dug out of Berkley University's files so it would be an unbiased source of information. I thought considerably about my information before I posted it. I thought my approach to the Armageddon riddle was rather unique myself. Of course you don't believe anything about armageddon, but only time will tell who was right and who was wrong. Would it suit you better if nobody discussed religion on the religion forum?

And I can post in this forum if I damn well want. Just like you can.

You can post, but does it add anything to a conversation?

And where do ya propose we debate religion under this new system?

Why do you want to debate religion when you don't have one? Wouldn't you be happier discussing athiest ideaologies with other athiests?

I might ask the admin to make an Atheist forum. But I'd also ask that the Religion forum be closed down. One forum or the other, dude. Not both.

That would be fine with me, because I came here to discuss religion and all I ever get is rebuttals from athiests. This is a waste of time. I recommend the administrator change the name to "Athiest" forum. That way the next new person that comes along will know what he's getting into.

To continue showing you that ye'r life is lead by fantasy.

Athelwulf, I know your intentions are not as altruistic as you say. Nobody is going to change as a result of an argument. You are smart enough to know that.

I can. Watch:

.... ........ ..... .... .......? ...... ..., . .. ... ....... ...... (. . .) ........ ......-......... ...... ......., ..... ...... ...., ...... ..................... ......; . . . .......... ......! . . . ........ ..... ..........., "......... .... ...." ... . . . ... ............. ..., ... ....!

I like that. It Sounds like something I would say. :D

Back