Biblical Morality

and we are self-fulfilling prophecies, according to what we believe. i bet you can explain to me why people today possess certain traits people didn't have decades or centuries ago. why are people taller in the us? why do they live longer? why is obesity an epidemic in the us? diabetes? cancer? drug addiction? you do realize that none of these traits are the result of anything natural except for our thought, and what we believe, and continue to have a genetic impact on us now more than ever, within the realm of genetic engineering. our beliefs become more poignant.

natural is just a word that can be defined in any way but according to the universe, everything that exists or occurs here is natural in the sense it is a product of the universe.

everything you dislike, another could like or be perpetuating it. this is why it's basically and ultimately a zero sum game.

the game is over with death. you can't take your knowledge with you, your money, your experiences, memories etc.

it just was an experience, nothing more or nothing less. there is no inherent value in it except for the living to survive and if possible, attain a bit of happiness during it.

not whom. that's my point. compared to what is correct.
And yet you haven't actually answered the question...

but why wouldn't it be?
Why should it be? Do you think I should consider each and every person to be beautiful in appearance?
I so what does "beauty" actually mean?

no, everything we believe, collectively. i know shocking; we're communal beings.
And this becomes "part of us genetically" how?

you do realize that none of these traits are the result of anything natural except for our thought, and what we believe
False.
You're assuming again.

natural is just a word that can be defined in any way but according to the universe, everything that exists or occurs here is natural in the sense it is a product of the universe.

everything you dislike, another could like or be perpetuating it. this is why it's basically and ultimately a zero sum game.

the game is over with death. you can't take your knowledge with you, your money, your experiences, memories etc.

it just was an experience, nothing more or nothing less. there is no inherent value in it except for the living to survive and if possible, attain a bit of happiness during it.

that's some notable inherent value, thank you.

And yet you haven't actually answered the question...

law. according to law, not to whom, but to what.

Why should it be? Do you think I should consider each and every person to be beautiful in appearance?
I so what does "beauty" actually mean?

you need a link to a definition of beautiful? if the answer is so correct or obvious then give me an example.

And this becomes "part of us genetically" how?

False.
You're assuming again.

ah...i give you links!

http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1820836,00.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_e...om/time/health/article/0,8599,1820836,00.html

law. according to law, not to whom, but to what.
There's a law that judges/ defines beauty?

you need a link to a definition of beautiful?
I said "beauty".

if the answer is so correct or obvious then give me an example.
You're misreading. Find me ANY link that does not allow for a subjective opinion. One that declares that I should consider all babies to be beautiful.

Contradicts your point. That says its better diet and better health care.

Fails miserably: Wikipedia does not have an article with this exact name

Back