Bible Codes

13 its been shown, can represent both good and evil.

Jesus is the 13th right?
7 th holy no. + 6 the imperfect no. = 13 right?

There has also been about 26 codes of 13 associated with the dragon and satan...

Enmos...

Well, i don't mind if you were born on the year of 1977... just so long as it wasn;t 78 or 76!!!!

Just kidding there. Well, I was born in 1977 but not on July 7th ;)
But why would you mind if I was born in '76 or '78 ??

more...

Jesus in Greek gematria calculates to 888. He is the antidevil 666.

888 is 37 x 24

and Jesus Christ = 3256 > 37 x [88]

draqon is 47*56.05 = thats 2634.35 servings of ounzes of kefir for 47 straight days when there are 56.05 dollars in my bank account....oh yeah

13 its been shown, can represent both good and evil.

Jesus is the 13th right?
7 th holy no. + 6 the imperfect no. = 13 right?

There has also been about 26 codes of 13 associated with the dragon and satan...

Enmos...

Well, i don't mind if you were born on the year of 1977... just so long as it wasn;t 78 or 76!!!!

why 7? why not 4?
13 = 1+3 = 4
40= 4+0 = 4

4 is related to life. Its square root function also represents life...
4x2 people survived the flood.
4 living creatures by Gods Throne.
The 2 rivers of Eden.
Of course, the 40 days [and] nights (sum tot: 80) for Jesus in the desert.
There where 2 seeds. Cain and Abel.
Adam and Eve.
The flood was for 40 days and nights.
Jesus was the fourth in the furnace.

and for the number 6 and 3, Jesus used the numbers all throughout his life to show that man was imperfect:

12 desciples (6 x 2)
Jesus lived till the age of 12, (6 x 2) before He dissapeared for 7 years (18).
Jesus told 12 parables (6 x 2)
God is of Trinity... 3
Jesus died at the age of 33

as for 666

It appears 4 times in the Bible. Life also means the number of the Beast. We know of Rev. 13:18 and there are three other versus in the Bible which use 666 but are not related to the beast itself. Instead,one of them speaks of Solomon's Gold.

well, it just seems like you can manipulate these numbers to make them anything you want.
666 = 6x3 = 18 = 1+8 = 9. All these numbers are divisible by 3, therefore 3 is an evil number. God, Jesus, Holy Spirit (the trinity) are 3, therefore, they are evil.

But Orlandear... there is also a principle of least action working for these calculations. Your sums are evaluated from totally random selections.

Sorry if this has already been said (I'd like not to read anymore of this than I must :O), but you can find such codes in anything if there are enough words.

But one with with a configuration like the one found in the Bible? I've tested other sources as well. I've never found anything like this before.

Back