Bible Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, twowitnesses, you're back! Just let me add your new name to my ignore list, alongside twowitnesses and Robert's quelquechosedautre id.

Dean,

Please do not post conversations cut-and-pasted from other forums. It is a waste of space on sciforums.

Dean,

You posted more of the same straight after I asked you not to. I've deleted that post. Next time, you will be banned from sciforums for three days. Please don't do it again.

wow, 7 out of the last 8 posts from 2 people. I'd understand if it was just one post from one member followed by a response by the other. But whats with this "lets post 3 times in a row" stuff?

multiple posts are a good indicator of a dead thread. multiple posts between two users means you should either stick to pm's or get a room.

Actually, we had 12 posts in a row from Dean in this thread, most of which were deleted.

Following Dean's posting yet again of the above link, he has now been banned. Anybody who cares to can talk to him in his group at msn.

Yes, I understand the Bible code. When read correctly it says "Darkman is God and must be obeyed." :D

you can find anything your looking for if you look hard enough in that amount of text. look watch this it will amaze you.

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz oh my god! look it spells everything in the english language how fucking amazing ile have to report this to some kind of conspiracy agency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back