Better Role Model than God?

God, or Me. Who do you trust?

• God

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Bob

Votes: 15 68.2%

• Total voters
if God exists, by deffinition he is perfect in everyway, which means that he is the perfect rolemodel and our deffinition of the word rolemodel must be wrong.

If he does exist, then those people that had done nothing wrong, literly couldnt have been innocent and must have deserved death
PS, this is no real proof, its all based on "God is perfect"

(shouldnt this be in religion, not ethics)

Last edited:
even if god exists he wouldn't be the perfect roll model because he's not human. In order to be a roll model he has to act as our roll. If you say jesus was his human form and that is what we should consider as god. Then i disagree that god is the best roll model since i don't share all his views and think he's a goodie goodie trying to control people.

i think if you read sections of the bible you'd see god isnt perfect(since its gods word)
there are things in there that are scientifically wrong. ie the bible says insects have 4 legs(not 6) and says bats are birds(admittedly an easy mistake as they do have wings but we all know they are mammels, but would a god make that mistake????) also there are some cruel things in the bible which is why i feel your average bob is a better role model.

Back