better distribution!? weird....

I'm not anything notme, just trying to keep an open mind and an open heart
Sounds good to me! :)
Very much like atheism yes, but with an evil, very materialistic and selfish twist.
Is it possible that this is so christians will think all athiests are evil? I know I'm beating a dead horse with this issue, but I read it SOMEWHERE, and I can't shake it.

I'm sure it's a positive side effect from the satanic point of view. They would welcome that viewpoint from the christians.

"That vengeance is good, and that people must earn their love, and that the strong will survive."

The strong do survive. This is nature. This is evolution. And people must earn their respect (not love - respect). I do not give respect to a person who murders innocent civilians. Do you?

"Very much like atheism yes"

Actually, nothing like atheism. You see, atheism has no rules or guidlines but "lack of belief in god". You seem either grosely misinformed or ridiculously incompetent on atheism too.

"Is it possible that this is so christians will think all athiests are evil? I know I'm beating a dead horse with this issue, but I read it SOMEWHERE, and I can't shake it."

Christians have, though mroe in the past than now, used Satanism to symbolize all those who do not believe in God.

But what about from the athiest standpoint? I love having philosophical conversations with Christians that will let me. But if they all think I'm evil (which is worse than "lost" which is what I'm used to getting) then the conversation won't get far... Christianity is all the merrier not having their christians conversing with athiests...

IT'S A CONSPIRACY THEORY I TELLS YA!!!! :D

Maia:
But some bibles do sell for a lot. So does God like to make a difference between the bibles of rich and poor?

Yes, some bibles sell for a lot because they are fancy and some people like to make a profit. A bible is just a bible, you can get it for a $1 or $500 or, as I stated previously, for free. They all say the same thing, so it just depends on what kind you want.

On the day of my graduation I was presented with a bible with my name inscribed on it. In it I can list the deaths and births. I look at an expensive bible like a sort of family tree. I can flip back and see who has died that my Grandfather knew by looking in his bible. They are really just for memories, the expensive bibles they are. Mine also has spaces where I can take notes, and I got a highlighter for it to. Its just something nice to have.

From a Christian stand point an atheist is one of two things:

1. A heathen. Because they do not believe in God.
2. A Satanist. Because of the way they look.

So really to me a Satanist might be someone who dresses in all black. (This is just an example, I don't really think that) And a heathen might be a person whose all dressed up but doesn't believe in God. Id say its more about appearance.

-CounslerCoffee

So really to me a Satanist might be someone who dresses in all black. (This is just an example, I don't really think that)
Lol, I dress up in all black. Nice call! :D

What in the world does atheism have to do with the way they look!?

Maia,

What in the world does atheism have to do with the way they look!?

It was an example. I said for some theists they look at atheists and say "He obviously worships the devil." Based complelty on looks alone. I did not say that I thought that all atheist were devil worshipers and wear all black.

Its visual for some people, thats all. Not for me though. :)

-CounslerCoffee

Tyler:

Nice defense of Satanism, a religion that I find appealing. As usual, I'll probably end up magpie-ing from it.

Anyways, nice barricading against the forces of idiocy, as usual.

Notme:
But what about from the athiest standpoint? I love having philosophical conversations with Christians that will let me. But if they all think I'm evil (which is worse than "lost" which is what I'm used to getting) then the conversation won't get far... Christianity is all the merrier not having their christians conversing with athiests...

Why should you care what a handful of idiots think? You're better than them. :)

Counsler, but how would you tell a person is atheist by looking at them? An abscence of the typical crucifix around their necks and the bible tucked under the arm at all times?

Maia,

Counsler, but how would you tell a person is atheist by looking at them? An abscence of the typical crucifix around their necks and the bible tucked under the arm at all times?

Yesh. I said that it is visual for some theists to look at a person and say "That person is an atheist or a satanist." People can be very judgemental. That was my point. Im not like that.

-CounslerCoffee

Back