Best way to let someone down?

Lesion:

IT'S A BLOODY TROLL! THIS IS WHAT TROLLS DO!

If it annoys you, use the ignore function. The more you respond, the more hysterical it gets. If you don't want to see that, ignore it.

Personally, I was enjoying watching it descend to a quivering, hysterical mess, but it's getting out of hand, I admit.

Originally posted by Lesion42
Not bloody likely you little perv...

Aww, too bad...it was so easy last time...okay, we'll do it the hard way.

Is it just me, or is Mal here turning into one hell of a repugnant little twerpus? I'm getting a little annoyed with her unprovoked attacks on some of the coolest people here. If you don't like the people here, Mal, why don't you find people that you do like on some other God d*mn forum? You're detracting from the harmony that once was sciforums, and it's making me mad.

No, I am definitely a repugnant little twerpus.

You're getting annoyed? So fucking what?

Twepuses (twerpi?) like me are drawn to the coolest people.

I love the people here, they're so easy to rile up.

If you want harmony, you need some fucking moderators.

I think I'll edit my sig again...bwahahaha

Originally posted by Xev
Lesion:

IT'S A BLOODY TROLL! THIS IS WHAT TROLLS DO!

If it annoys you, use the ignore function. The more you respond, the more hysterical it gets. If you don't want to see that, ignore it.

Personally, I was enjoying watching it descend to a quivering, hysterical mess, but it's getting out of hand, I admit.

Goddamn, learn another word. :rolleyes:

Best way to get away from a troll is to run across the field and run the other way than the plowing are made, because trolls have to run the same direction as the plowings. Bad english, sorry, I don't know the right words...plowings?
Or you can try to confuse it, allure it with somethng shiny, or do the Uber Troll routine. Let's all do the Uber Troll routine, 1 step right, 1 step left, swing in the tree and turn, turn turn. :D

Originally posted by Cactus Jack
Seriously, what's your problem?

I enjoy trolling on message boards.

And I found a nice one with no mods. I'm in heaven. Drop my name at soccer.com or fanhome.com and see what they have to say about me. :D

Originally posted by Bebelina
Best way to get away from a troll is to run across the field and run the other way than the plowing are made, because trolls have to run the same direction as the plowings. Bad english, sorry, I don't know the right words...plowings?
Or you can try to confuse it, allure it with somethng shiny, or do the Uber Troll routine. Let's all do the Uber Troll routine, 1 step right, 1 step left, swing in the tree and turn, turn turn. :D

:bugeye:

Hey, everyone. Do you think we could get someone to ban her? It would be so heavenly afterwards.

Bebelina

I believe you may be looking for the word "furrows". Little ridges or lines along the ground as made by a plough can be called furrows.

Shh, don't ruin the Uber Troll routine, it worked, see? It was boggled. :D
But yes, I'm very sure that if you report all post that you find out of line from this person then banning would be the result.

*Shrugs*

Yes, Dave has banned people before. If you want to, PM him with the request, and send a few nasty Mallory Knox posts along with

"I enjoy trolling on message boards. "

Basically, we're dealing with a woman who enjoys your anger. Typical troll.

I don't believe in banning, myself, but it's Dave's site and he can do what he bloody wants. This little fuckwit is wasting bandwidth.

P.S: This is all the fault of 'Joeman'. He invited her here to troll for some bizzare reason.

Originally posted by Xev
*Shrugs*
Yes, Dave has banned people before. If you want to, PM him with the request, and send a few nasty Mallory Knox posts along with
"I enjoy trolling on message boards. "
Basically, we're dealing with a woman who enjoys your anger. Typical troll.
I don't believe in banning, myself, but it's Dave's site and he can do what he bloody wants. This little fuckwit is wasting bandwidth.
P.S: This is all the fault of 'Joeman'. He invited her here to troll for some bizzare reason.

In Joeman's defense, he did not invite me here to troll.

The slut is right, I feed off the anger of others. It's like that guy in the XFL called "He Hate Me", remember him? I'm just like that. :D

I sent Porfiry a message with this thread's URL in it and pleaded he come help "erase the hate." I can;t deal with people getting so pissed for no reason, it makes me mad, mad! (Scottish accent, Monty Python Sketch).

C'mon guys, don't you see how funny this is?

It's a pathetic little bitch with no life in the mundane world. It is a sucessfull troll, but rather inept at flames.

Read its responses to me. It can't flame for shit.

Originally posted by Xev
C'mon guys, don't you see how funny this is?

It's a pathetic little bitch with no life in the mundane world. It is a sucessfull troll, but rather inept at flames.

Read its responses to me. It can't flame for shit.

You just love repeating the same damn thing, over and over again...but I guess that's what's stupid bitches do...WE ALL HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME.

I must correct myself, I'm not a professional flamer. I'm a professional troll, that's what I meant. I know I can't flame for shit, but I don't need to. Clearly.

Re: BYTCH

Originally posted by Cactus Jack
Stop being such an ASSHOLE, you are just spewing hate over the forums. SHut up and chill out. Acting like a f'ing third grader at recess..........

Oh, wow, I totally missed this one! :eek: Well, too late now, really...

Allright Allright, give credit where credit is do: The Quote thing was really funny.

Back