Bermuda Triangle Mystery

O ... and im not a returning member..or a sock puppet?..... I only registered because of this article and i wont be planning on returning... People need to open their eyes and their minds to the possibilities that things in the world cannot be explained and there have been more than 50 ships and planes that have never been found and could not be traced. Even With There GPS.... Explain that!

People need to open their eyes and their minds to the possibilities that things in the world cannot be explained...
Or we could really open our eyes and our minds and actualy explain them, or would that be too much of a chalenge?
A Problem doesnt get solved by blaming it on the supernatural. Once one understands the problem, they can more easily solve it.

and there have been more than 50 ships and planes that have never been found and could not be traced. Even With There GPS.... Explain that!
The Gulf stream carries debris off very rapidly, and there is plenty of time for this to happen before a rescue party is sent. Furthurmore, while I doubt that those 50 ships carried modern GPS tracking devices (proof?), GPS is not god, it's faulty too, systems can fail.
Now after doing a little (very little :p) research:
By December 1993 the GPS system achieved initial operational capability
- from the wikipedia : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global...ity was declared by NAVSTAR in April 1995.

So, looking at a list of incidents that happend from 1990 onward we have:
No ariplanes.
2 boats.
1995: Inter-island freighter Jamanic K (built 1943) reported lost after leaving Cap Haitien
1999: Freighter Genesis Lost after sailing from Port of Spain to St Vincent; cargo included 465 tons of water tanks, concrete slabs and bricks; reported problems with bilge pump before loss of contact. Search of 33,000 square miles of sea is fruitless.
source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bermuda_Triangle_incidents

Hardly a mystery.

-Andrew

O ... and im not a returning member..or a sock puppet?..... I only registered because of this article and i wont be planning on returning... People need to open their eyes and their minds to the possibilities that things in the world cannot be explained and there have been more than 50 ships and planes that have never been found and could not be traced. Even With There GPS.... Explain that!

In addition to what andbna jsut replied withm, I'd sure like to see you even TRY to provide proof of those " 50 ships and planes." My contention is that it's simply NOT true!! I believe that either you just made that up yourself or some other nutter told you that and you just accepted it. Which is it? :bugeye:

they have found MICRO sized "rips" in the fabric of time, or MICRO-SIZED wormholes some even call it. These cracks or rips seem to appear out of thin air(or rather water hehe) and only stay alive for a very limited time duration.

i think somebody has been watching too much star trek, scientists havent even proven time exists as anything more than an abstrct measuring device yet, let alone the fabric of space time bieng ripped.

look out scotty its comming through the wormhole.

peace.

Back