Becoming a Whore?

By the way they have found a gene that 20% of women have that makes them 'sluts'. the other 'heterosexual' women are just acting due to social conditioning. Of course they get lots of power from the heterosexual society which enslaves the men and disempowers them (makes wimps out of them) for women's sake. And women become masculine and slutty with that power. The more slutty a woman becomes the more powers she holds over men.

I think a man who is a slut is called a manwhore, but I could be wrong. I think a slut is more of that person you call after being rejected at a club. It's your trump card. The girl who gives the title "Friends with benefits" to lots of "Friends"

Another definition of a whore:

A woman who demands sex from men, and gets aggressive about it.

I would have had nothing against sexually aggressive women, if:

- the society was not forcefully heterosexualised leaving men completely vulnerable against them,

- and women were not given such huge powers over men.

Baron Max said:
When, at what point, does a woman become a whore (or slut or whatever term you wish to use)?

I mean, if a girl fucks two different men over a two year period, is she a whore?

If she fucks twenty men over a two year period, is she then a whore?

How 'bout if she fucks 405,236 men in two HOURS, is she then a whore?

There must be some cutoff, some measure, of whoredom ...but in all of my 60-some years, I've never known what it is. And now that I'm totally surrounded by some of the smartest people on the entire planet, I'm hoping to find the answer to this perplexing question!

Baron Max

no fuckin way, youre 60 something?

Buddha1 said:
Well, certainly I am, since what I am saying hurts your image of a heterosexual woman, doesn't it!
have you ever figured out what a social gendered inner sexed outer masculine feminist is?

sorry Buddha1, i do not agree with your tughts about 'sluts'...in fact it pissess me right off

it is men who concot this scenario. why is it wrong for women to enjoy sex? and sleep around? or haei got u wrong? please explain

IMO, a whore is someone who would, for instance, sleep with someone after first date and then someone else right after that or someone who would sleep with her/his sister boyfriend/husband, wife/girlfriend. Someone who would not care about the protection of themselves or the other parties involved. And not care about who gets hurt in the process. Great Example?! Just watch anything on the JERRY SPRINGER Show! Full of whores/sluts male and female

it is men who concot this scenario. why is it wrong for women to enjoy sex? and sleep around? or haei got u wrong? please explain

The problem isn't with women who like to sleep around as much as men, the problem is when the girl finds the term "slut" offensive, when she shouldn't. Hell, you can call me a slut, manwhore, or whatever you want and I'll thank you for the compliment. ;)

- N

Back