Atheists

(Q) said:
That's the point, you make your own standards. I could tell you that you'll never be complete unless you learn to fly a commercial jetliner. Do you feel incomplete by that statement or will you simply tell me to take a flying **** through a rolling donut?

No. I am telling you to go to the toilette.

:p

(Q) said:
That's the point, you make your own standards. I could tell you that you'll never be complete unless you learn to fly a commercial jetliner. Do you feel incomplete by that statement or will you simply tell me to take a flying **** through a rolling donut?

So, you make your own standards.

What do you aim for?

samcdkey said:
So, you make your own standards.

What do you aim for?

The highest achievable metrics measurable within those standards. The standard would wholy depend on the situation.

water said:
Ha ha. You are funny, lately, Q. That is good to see.

:)

I noticed the quality of your posts increased.

That is also good to see.
biggthumpup.gif

(Q) said:
The highest achievable metrics measurable within those standards. The standard would wholy depend on the situation.

Ok that's a dodge; do you believe in morality?

samcdkey said:
Ok that's a dodge; do you believe in morality?

I embrace morality and hold it in the highest of regards.

It's what separates me from the theists. :D

(Q) said:
I embrace morality and hold it in the highest of regards.

It's what separates me from the theists. :D

You are a slippery one!!! (!!admiration!!)

Muslim said:
Side note: I don't like it the way Atheist go around attack god, and religion Atheist create so many problems in the world.

Athests create problems in the world... are you fucking retarded?do you know what the crusades were,do you know why muslim suicide bombers blow themselfs up,and can you tell me why hindus believe in a system of classes that you are born into, and if your born into a low class your concidered dirt?
Because of their religious beliefs. The world needs equality and unity
Thomas

For the sake of us all, please Water go take some crazy pills so you can feel complete and then we can get back to the subject.

But seriously if God completes you AND the belief in God does not cause you to be violent AND somehow you can manage your insignificance in a way that does not impede my insignificance AND you don't try to spread your mental illness to others AND you promise to try to overcome your lapse in judgment that led you to such childish notions AND you refrain from voting or otherwise expressing opinions AND you refrain from procreation, then I will tolerate your illness. If all those requirements are met I won't even try to change your mind. I'm not one of those people who's bent on saving everyone from themselves. I just think you ought to be mindful of spreading the disease.

Back