Atheists

Adstar,

You're a little old religious lady, aren't you?

Again, please enlighten us - WTF is "The Ancient Of Days"?

Adstar:

Read the Book of Daniel. Chapter 7

Jack Daniel? Read it. Just a bunch of formulas and stuff for fermenting alcohol. The final chapter on how to drink it is awesome though.

Hello Roman

It is true that the Religion forum has gone downhill. Were you here during the days of PM?

Things got a little better once I made known my deconversion. I think things would be all good if instead of criticizing each other, we read a little more introspective.

Yes the anonymity of the forums allows you to reveal the real gutless piece of shit you really are to everyone who can read.

That is the Christian thing to do I'm sure. Turn the other cheek, love they neighbor as Christ loved you, and all that other groovy stuff.

Ya ok. Now go preach to someone as to how they should be washed anew with God's holiness just as you have.

Adstar said:
superluminal said:
I'm angry. I want to decimate some christian villages. Who's with me? GRRRRAAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!

Oh, I don't know. Just a bit of burning, pillaging, gathering of young virgins for sex slaves... You know? Just the normal stuff...
Your a nasty little piece of human filth, aren’t you.

Keep the quotes coming superluminal. keep reveling your true heart to the world.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days
The difference is, Adstar, that superluminal is evidently joking (albeit offensively) and would no more do those things than you or I would. You on the other hand are clearly demonstrating a distinctly un-Christian attitude.

The "Ancient of Days" is the old God of all Gods, El Elyon, who assigned the Israelites to Yaweh as his particular (or "chosen") people.

Deuteronomy 32: viii-ix
When the most High<sup>1</sup> divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel.
9. For the LORD's<sup>2</sup> portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance.

<sup>1</sup> El Elyon
<sup>2</sup> YHWH

Adstar said:

Keep the quotes coming superluminal. keep reveling your true heart to the world.

*sigh*
...but no man can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison.

With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in God's likeness. Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be. (James 3:8-10)​

water said:
Why do such things (as the Adstar-superluminal calumny) keep on happening?
Considering the measure (which I quoted), what do you think would prevent such things from happening?

Silas said:
The "Ancient of Days" is the old God of all Gods, El Elyon, who assigned the Israelites to Yaweh as his particular (or "chosen") people.

Deuteronomy 32: viii-ix
When the most High<sup>1</sup> divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel.
9. For the LORD's<sup>2</sup> portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance.

<sup>1</sup> El Elyon
<sup>2</sup> YHWH

Bible is polytheistic? good LORD and Super-Lord!! explanations/refutations must be forthcoming.

It's called convicting guys. And sometimes i use it. But superluminal has shown by his reaction that he has no shame. So therefore there is no point in continuing with convicting superluminal. Its the time where Christians shake the sand from their feet and move on from that individual.

Oh and i did not do it because of one statement by superluminal. he has been consistent in his way of talking and attitude to fellow human beings.

Here is another gem from him.
From superluminal:
So, since this is a public forum, I'll just give you my impression. This water person wants nothing but to wallow in self pity. "I was promised..." By who? Your mom and dad? Your priest? Your teachers? So sad. Try therapy... Try getting fucked... Try a 9mm to the head... Try love... Bla, Bla, fucking bla.

What a guy.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days.

I love you too Adstar.

Try therapy... Try getting fucked... Try a 9mm to the head... Try love... Bla, Bla, fucking bla.

BTW, you'll notice in the thread where you got this quote that these are just things that were suggested previously by other folks, my darling.

Adstar:

But superluminal has shown by his reaction that he has no shame

What should I be ashamed of? Being a rational, intelligent, human being? Using a bit of sarcasm once in a while?

This is your very first post, ever, to me:

“ Originally Posted by superluminal
Hi Roman. In my real life I am considered a pacifist/rationalist. ”

Thats the lie you try to convice yourself of and project to the world.

“ Sometimes, however, I feel the need to spew some "obnoxious and ungrounded" statements to put the absurdity of it all into sharp relief.

And other times, I just feel plain ornery, and the anonymity of the forums allows me to vent without too much agonizing. ”

Yes the anonymity of the forums allows you to reveal the real gutless piece of shit you really are to everyone who can read. You and your kind do not put any absurdities into sharp relief, but you succeed only too well in revel yourself in sharp relief.

Oops! Almost forgot your second post, ever, to me:

My dear Adstar, I believe that by your own cretinous judgemental standards, you are going straight to hell. I'm sorry for you. Good luck with that "convicting" thing and damning everyone that dosen't believe your particular brand of delusion, to hell.

Last edited:
Jenyar said:
Considering the measure (which I quoted), what do you think would prevent such things from happening?

Jenyar said:
...but no man can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison.

With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in God's likeness. Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be. (James 3:8-10)

43If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter into life maimed, rather than having two hands, to go to hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched-- 44where
"Their worm does not die
And the fire is not quenched.'[d]

45And if your foot causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life lame, rather than having two feet, to be cast into hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched-- 46where
"Their worm does not die
And the fire is not quenched.'[e]

47And if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye, rather than having two eyes, to be cast into hell fire-- 48where
"Their worm does not die
And the fire is not quenched.'

Well Jenyar,

If their tongue causes them to sin..

Back