Atheism

§outh§tar said:
Why do you continue to verbally assault me? You are a Satanist.
M*W: Oh, and by the way, if I were a Satanist, I would admit it. I don't find being fedei defensor of my beliefs to be "tedious" at all.

First, Southstar is not an embarassment to Christianity. M*W, your almost impossibile to talk to because while you make claim to having ben a Christian, you make no effort to understand Christians or anyone who disagrees you.

mustafhakofi,
Atheism is not, in any possible sense of the word, a religion. It is the total freedom from religion.
Atheism is a religion. If atheism was to become a "state religion," we would not have any freedom of religion. There are sects of religions that have doctrines like choose whatever ye please. The doctrine of a given religion does not have to be well-defined insofar as the topic is of religious nature.

How many people really know science enough to stop believing in their childhood conditioning?
There isn't a single cause but I find lazyness to be a great cause.
Of course there isnt a single cause, but education about facts is an important one, many people are ignorant of science, and religion aswel, being lazy you can still call yourself christian and believe in god, it wouldnt make you an atheist just because you dont go to church, maybe its just how it was for me, only after becoming atheist did i feel any desires as christians are taught not to want after anything.
He who is not with me is against me,
If thats the way you religious folk want it then so be it, atheists dont have this belief but if you insist on it then fine, and please get your facts straight, a satanist is someone who worships satan, atheists dont believe in satan and therefore cannot worship him.
The "institution's" age, in the case of Christianity, in no way reflects/detracts from it's validity and superiority.
I beg to differ, we no longer live in times when stoning gay people to death is an acceptable practice.
You shouldn't drink, smoke, party all night, have sex before marriage.. instead stay home and read your Bible, pray pray pray, live a righteous lifestyle, don't cuss, be humble...
All is good in moderation, all bible reading and no play makes jesus a dull boy.

All is good in moderation, all bible reading and no play makes jesus a dull boy.

*remembers Family Guy*

Jesus: Okay, okay, for my next miracle, I'll turn water into ... FUNK!

*music and lights*

Jesus: *begins dancing with the rest of the crowd with some funky Afro hair style*

:D

I'm an atheist.

I'm turned off by supply-side Jesus and his voodoo economists saying that's it's ok to turn tricks in the parking lot, at your neighbor's expense, because goddammit, the Lord ain't no pussy.

To that I say, huh?

Atheism, simply put, lacks a deity. However, an atheist, one without a god, can still be religous. Science is the atheist's (my) religion.

Medicine Woman said:
M*W: Oh, and by the way, if I were a Satanist, I would admit it. I don't find being fedei defensor of my beliefs to be "tedious" at all.
Perhaps. On the other hand, you seem reluctant to address your enthustic support for Patrick H. Bellringer who, as you know, wrote:
5. Aliens Among Us!

Many UFO sightings are presently being reported around the world. Such sightings shall only increase. ... Contrary to U.S. government prattle, these starships are our secret allies of the Forces of Light, who are here to help us establish peace in our world at this time. Expect to see real aliens, ascended Masters and other Light Beings on your T.V. soon! And God said, “There shall be peace on earth and good-will toward men”---now! Aho!

- see http://www.fourwinds10.com/phb/update-11-13-02.html#5
So, M*W, tell us about you, Bellringer, and the Alien Light Beings.

okinrus said:
First, Southstar is not an embarassment to Christianity. M*W, your almost impossibile to talk to because while you make claim to having ben a Christian, you make no effort to understand Christians or anyone who disagrees you.
M*W: That's exactly what the problem is, okinrus. I DO understand the tenets of Christianity, even more than the Christians who believe in it, but I don't understand why anyone would still want to be part of perpetuating the lie.

ConsequentAtheist said:
Perhaps. On the other hand, you seem reluctant to address your enthustic support for Patrick H. Bellringer who, as you know, wrote:

So, M*W, tell us about you, Bellringer, and the Alien Light Beings.
M*W: ConstipatedAtheist, I have already stated at least three times now that I have never read the book you cite or even the one on the bibliography I posted. I don't know who the writer is, and I've never read ANYTHING written by him. YOU must have read it, NOT I, since you are so familiar with the book. Now you've got my curiosity up, and I may just go ahead and read the fucking book. Anyone can read about aliens, some may believe in them. Who cares? Not I! Don't you have more intellectual things you could be doing or are YOU an alien? You certainly don't appear to be a "normal" human. You really need to get yourself a life, or at least give yourself an enema.

Okinrus,

Atheism is a religion.
I always find it curious as to religionist motivations for saying things like this.

If atheism were a religion then presumably you would respect it as a viable method for determining absolute truth just like your own religion.

An alternative is that you want to trash atheism, the most likely scenario, and since you know religions are nonsense then if atheism is a religion then it too must be nonsense.

From Webster – Religion : b (1) : the service and worship of God or the supernatural.

Atheism does not support the concept of servicing or worshipping gods or the supernatural.

Atheism is clearly not a religion.

Kat

Atheism is a belief(or a consent of nonbelief) that pertains to the supernatural, namely that it doesn't exist. Since you that religion is just a collection of beliefs and people who believe in them, what's the difference between you and someone who believes in a religion? You claim to you use some sort of scientific or rational process? Can they as well? Of course, so the only difference is a bunch of heresay.

If atheism were a religion then presumably you would respect it as a viable method for determining absolute truth just like your own religion.
I did not say that atheism leads to absolute truth or relative truth.

An alternative is that you want to trash atheism, the most likely scenario, and since you know religions are nonsense then if atheism is a religion then it too must be nonsense.
I've always believed atheism is a religion. I don't see how this trashes atheism.

Atheism is a belief(or a consent of nonbelief) that pertains to the supernatural, namely that it doesn't exist. If religion is just a collection of beliefs and people who believe in them, what's the difference between you and someone who believes in a religion? You claim to you use some sort of scientific or rational process? Can they as well? Of course, so the only difference is a bunch of heresay.

I did not say that atheism leads to absolute truth or relative truth.

I've always believed atheism is a religion. I don't see how this trashes atheism.

Enigma'07 said:
" The single greatest cause of atheism in the world today is Christians who acknowledge Jesus with their lips, then walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable."
-Brennan Manning

Comments?

I can see what this quote means, Here in the UK very few poeple go to church. In fact i don`t know anybody who does. About the only time anyone here attends is for a baptism, wedding, or a fueneral. Then it is only seen as a social occasion. If poeple are asked if they believe in god, they nearly always say yes, its as if their embarrassed to say no. Mind you this question is normally only asked when they are up on a criminal charge in court, and have to swear on the bible. I suppose it makes a villan look slightly more respectable in front of a judge.

Okinrus,

Atheism is a belief(or a consent of nonbelief) that pertains to the supernatural, namely that it doesn't exist.
I guess we could discuss the differences between weak and strong atheism but they have been mentioned many times on this forum and I would have thought you have seen them by now.

But religions are concerned with a belief in gods and the supernatural, atheism is not and is therefore not a religion. I don’t think it can be put any simpler.

As for those strong atheists who believe there isn’t a god then unless they have evidence for their claims they stand the same risks of irrationality just like all religionists, but that still doesn’t make them religious.

Sorry I was being somewhat sarcastic with those comments. However I hope you see that it is incorrect to refer to atheism as a religion.

Kat

Medicine Woman said:
okinrus said:
M*W: That's exactly what the problem is, okinrus. I DO understand the tenets of Christianity, even more than the Christians who believe in it, but I don't understand why anyone would still want to be part of perpetuating the lie.

There are people who understand with their heads and there are people who understand with their hearts.

okinrus, I give this one up to you, I wash my hands clean.

Medicine Woman said:

If you don't submit to the truth of God, then you have submitted to the lies of Satan.

It is either one or the other. I see your choice has been made.

Medicine Woman said:
M*W: Can you hear yourself? Do you have any idea of how you make yourself look? You're an embarassment to Christianity! For a brief moment there I was almost feeling pity for Christianity having a nut wad like you! fidei defensor my ass! You're too stupid to realize that you are doing more good for my cause than for your own.

For your cause? :rolleyes:

You have a cause???

You continue to verbally attack me and call me names in just about every thread you and I participate in. I have tolerated this behavior for a while and 7 days but I will continue to turn the other cheek.

Medicine Woman said:
ConstipatedAtheist, ...
Petty.

Medicine Woman said:
..., I have already stated at least three times now that I have never read the book you cite or even the one on the bibliography I posted.
I suspect that you're lying, but it's easy enough to prove me wrong. Simply point me to these statements. (I predict that you'll blather and/or evade, but fail to do so.)

Medicine Woman said:
I don't know who the writer is, and I've never read ANYTHING written by him. YOU must have read it, NOT I, since you are so familiar with the book.
You have "never read ANYTHING written by him"? On 7 July you wrote/quoted ...
M*W: See Acts 9:7 VS. Acts 22:9 VS. Acts 26:14. Paul of Tarsus lies each time he tells the story of meeting Jesus on the road to Damascus. Paul, a liar, wrote over half of the New Testament. The Apostles considered his preachings falsehood.

PEOPLE OF THE LIE: SAUL OF TARSUS: PAUL ~ by Patrick H. Bellringer

Saul was well educated and highly trained as a Roman citizen, though he was an Armenian by birth. He and his family were well known Pharisees of Tarsus. He spoke several languages as well as Latin, the language of the "empire". Early in his life he became a Roman soldier, and because of his nationality, he was placed in Jerusalem as a key person to both understand and help control the native Palestinians. Saul and his Roman troops closely followed the developments of the "christian cult" led by Esu (Jesus) Immanuel in Palestine.

Saul of Tarsus was a friend of Simeon Iharioth, and when Saul learned of this incident between Simeon’s son, Juda and Esu Immanuel, he arranged for the theft of the scrolls of the teachings of Esu, which had been written and kept by Judas Iscarioth. Juda Iharioth was paid 70 pieces of silver to steal the writings and another 30 pieces of silver to identify Esu Immanuel at night at his capture with a kiss---a sign of mockery to his enemy. Saul was personally responsible for the plan and gave assistance in the capture, arrest, trial and crucifixion of Esu Immanuel. Saul truly believed that the "christian cult" leader, Esu Immanuel, had been destroyed forever.

Saul made it his business to know about any cult or new teaching or idea that might challenge the rule of Rome over the Palestinians. To do this Saul worked very closely with the religious leaders of the day, the Pharisees. The Pharisees were the dominant force controlling the economy and religious thought of the area. To identify with these leaders and to gather the information he needed, he joined their ranks. As a Roman citizen and soldier he held international power over people, and as a Pharisee he held local power over the Palestinians.

With this blending of authority the Pharisees used Saul to their advantage. Saul was encouraged to move swiftly against Esu Immanuel and his followers, who taught Truth to the people. He traveled to various cities to hunt them down and to arrest or to kill them. On his way to Damascus he was confronted at night by Esu and blinded by a light of burning chemicals which Esu had made to scare Saul. Saul was truly frightened. He could not see or speak for three days in Damascus, during which time Esu Immanuel escaped to India. Three days later, Simon, one of Esu's followers, restored Saul's sight and speech and challenged him to follow Truth.

Through this strange experience Saul convinced others that he was now a "disciple" of the Master Teacher, Esu. Saul promptly changed his name to Paul to disguise himself as a deserter from the Roman army, and to fool other disciples of Esu, who had been his enemies. Though he had access to Esu's original scrolls stolen from Judas Iscarioth, Paul twisted these teachings of Truth because he was confused and had not listened closely to Esu’s explanations. This resulted in much mis-interpretation and mis-understanding of Esu Immanuel's teaching over the succeeding years. Paul began traveling from place to place, proclaiming the teachings of Esu. Even Esu's closest followers were fooled into believing what the "new missionary" taught.

Through financial assistance of his Pharisee friends in Jerusalem, Paul set out on his first "missionary" journey, teaching his twisted version of Esu's new teachings of "truth". During his life he made three major missionary journeys through the countries bordering the east and north shores of the Mediterranean Sea, even as far east as Italy. Everywhere he traveled, Paul established groups of believers he called churches. Those more commonly known churches were Jerusalem, Ephesus, Antioch, Corinth, Colassae, Thessalonica, Philippi, Laodicea, Galatia, Athens, and Rome.

He promptly changed Esu Immanuel's name to Jesus Christ to give Esu the status of deity, of the anointed one, or God's Son. He taught what one finds today in the "Jewish War Book", or more commonly called the "Holy Bible". He avoided many of the Laws of God. He taught the escaping of personal responsibility by believing in salvation from one's sins by "God's Son" dying as a ransom for one’s sins. The idea of a "rapture" probably began with Paul, the waiting for "Jesus Christ" to return in the clouds and the snatching up of his faithful believers and taking them to "heaven" to live happily ever after. Paul's writings of lies were so widely accepted that by 323 AD at the Council of Nicea, the Pharisees placed many of them into the "Cannonized Bible" of the day. Some of these writings today are known as Romans, I and II Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, and I and II Thessalonians. These writings were letters of instructions to the "churches" which Paul had established at various locations during his missionary travels.

Paul tells much about his persecutions and trials during these missionary years. He was beaten, arrested, and placed in prison many times. He and his followers were run out of town and stoned many times. Finally, in Rome Paul was arrested and put into prison. He died in Rome nearly blind and while under house arrest. While reading these tales of Paul's travels the reader is enticed to feel sorry for Paul and angry at his persecutors. This is all part of the Lie.

The Truth of the matter is that Paul/Saul was a Pharisee, known today as a Khazarian Zionist. From the beginning of time their philosophy and life-style has never changed. They are evil Satanic controllers. They are a political group, not a religious group of "Jews" as they proclaim. They use anyone and everyone for their purposes as set forth in the Protocols of Zion. Paul was no exception. Paul was persecuted because he broke Roman law. He was a homosexual. He taught that women were not equal to men, but were to be subservient to them. He taught ritual worship. The "drinking of the blood and the eating of the body of Jesus Christ" is nothing more than Satanic cult worship. "This is vampirism and cannibalism at best!" Paul was despised for his evil ideas and actions.

The Pharisee Khazarian Zionists always work quickly in a community to control the local economy and government, and throughout history they have established themselves as the elite; the bankers, lawyers, judges, doctors, politicians, businessmen, teachers, and religious leaders of the day. Their goal is control and to control everything. Their goal is a One World Order. It is no wonder that Paul and his "christian" followers met with opposition in his day, and in every day. Their Satanic goals of ego, power and greed were repulsive to good people and even to the common citizenry. Paul was seen as a rabble rouser and someone to be feared.

Paul did no miracles. Paul did no healing. The account of Paul and Silas being released from prison by an earthquake and the Phillipian jailer converted to "Christianity" is a lie---a fabrication believed to be Truth. Paul was a parasite who lived off the people like a leach! He spread his cult garbage every where like a great cancer. Many evil people listened and believed his lies. Consequently, his followers multiplied, and in the 2000 years that followed this cult has encircled the globe.

History records the great "Christian" persecutions such as that in Rome happening under the command of Emperor Nero. Many "Christians" lived in the catacombs under the city in order to survive---or so we are told. The truth is that the catacombs were used as secret places to conduct their Satanic cult rituals of human sacrifices and blood worship. It is of little wonder that these "christians" under-went great persecution in their day.

This is not to belittle the fact that there are those who have walked the path of the Christos teachings, and who have been most severely persecuted. Truth always makes Satan's followers angry. The path of the Truthbringer is never easy. The point must be made most clearly here that Paul/Saul was never a pure Truthbringer. He twisted Truth, and multitudes have been tricked by his deception. In reality he was a liebringer. By twisting the Master Teacher's words he aided the masses to miss the Truth---to miss Lift-off One! Paul inadvertently dedicated his life to the "dark" side. By doing so, he was used by the Pharisee Zionist camp, and served very well their master, Satan.

- see M*W Quotes Bellringer
Do you still maintain "I don't know who the writer is, and I've never read ANYTHING written by him. "? Either
  • You are a liar.
  • You are a mental case.
  • You quoted some 13 paragraphs that you've never read.
Which is it?

okinrus said:
If religion is just a collection of beliefs and people who believe in them, ...

Good grief! :rolleyes:

okinrus said:
I've always believed atheism is a religion.

Persistent ignorance is no more worthy by virtue of its persistence.

By the way, do you realize that according to you, the belief that "atheism is a religion" constitutes a religion? What a joke ...

Back