Astronomers acknowledge the probability of ETI-UFOs

Qorl said:
More threads I read, more skeptical I am about human intelligence. How is it possible for people to be so blind? Do you still believe that we are alone in the never ending universe? Only a non thinkers have a dumb questions. Do you people play stupid or you really are. Now I know why are God's still invisible. No hard feelings.

It's not alien life that's in dispute. It's aliens visiting us that is. Given the sheer size of the Universe, it's unlikely we are alone. Given the sheer size of the Universe, it's incredibly unlikely we've been visited.

phlogistician
Incredibly unlikely is that we Think, nobody created us.

phlogistician said:
It's not alien life that's in dispute. It's aliens visiting us that is. Given the sheer size of the Universe, it's unlikely we are alone. Given the sheer size of the Universe, it's incredibly unlikely we've been visited.
Well said.

snake river rufus
Grab a fist of m&m's and throw it on the floor! Did this happened?
Click
http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/index.html
Beautiful circles rotating with perfect timing, every one of them is unique especially Saturn. Funny thing about this one is, he got a ring. I'm wondering who put it there, ooh I almost forgot, big bang is a father of this beauty.
This is the evidence of a creator. How is it with yours m&m's.

SkinWalker said:
Sure. The other 5% are probably hoaxes, planes, hallucinations, lights reflecting from clouds/fog, etc.

Just being able to identify 95% doesn't imply that the unidentified must be explained by space aliens. It means that there simply isn't enough data to make the identification.

I don't rule out the "space alien" hypothesis, but I don't see it as probable faced with the more likely, terrestrial, explanations that exist -such as those few I mentioned above. Until we have hard, physical evidence of space aliens visiting this planet, we really can't conclude that this hypothesis is more likely than lights reflecting from a cloud or even the infamous "swamp gas."

For your sake I hope the hard, physical PROOF you seek is not classified.

Qorl said:
snake river rufus
Grab a fist of m&m's and throw it on the floor! Did this happened?
Click
Beautiful circles rotating with perfect timing, every one of them is unique especially Saturn. Funny thing about this one is, he got a ring. I'm wondering who put it there, ooh I almost forgot, big bang is a father of this beauty.
This is the evidence of a creator. How is it with yours m&m's.
Poor anology. That is not how the galaxies formed :rolleyes:

snake river rufus

I don't think you or me or anyone on this planet should speak about Galaxies. Before we could speak about that we have to know how our solar system was formed. The only answer is GOD, in this modern days we call them Aliens. Well I don't think this are modern days, we are still billion years behind a creator.

P.S
Can't you see the truth?
Perfection!
Click again

Qorl said:
snake river rufus

I don't think you or me or anyone on this planet should speak about Galaxies. Before we could speak about that we have to know how our solar system was formed. The only answer is GOD, in this modern days we call them Aliens. Well I don't think this are modern days, we are still billion years behind a creator.

P.S
Can't you see the truth?
Perfection!
Click again
Wrong, none of that is proof of a 'creator'. The formation of our system is classic disk theory formation. If you knew a bit more about physics you would understand.

Last edited:
snake river rufus
How do you know I don't? No one in this planet knows anything about physics! This world is on a level of a cave man, that never existed. I think that this world together have an IQ 10.

Qorl said:
The only answer is GOD, in this modern days we call them Aliens. Well I don't think this are modern days, we are still billion years behind a creator.

Qorl, that doesn't answer the 'where did it all come from' question, it just inserts a layer between the inception of the Universe and our being. That's not an answer, it's just a diversion. It's kinda pathetic, too.

Qorl said:
snake river rufus
How do you know I don't? No one in this planet knows anything about physics! This world is on a level of a cave man, that never existed. I think that this world together have an IQ 10.
Wrong on so many counts
1)Yes many people on this earth do know about pyhsics, a very great deal in fact.
2) No, this world is on the level of a 21st century primate decended from an ape like creature.
3) Fossil records are very complete on this point- "cave men" did exist, they are your ancestors.
4) You are not the person to be talking about others I.Q.

snake river rufus said:
Wrong on so many counts
1)Yes many people on this earth do know about pyhsics, a very great deal in fact.
2) No, this world is on the level of a 21st century primate decended from an ape like creature.
3) Fossil records are very complete on this point- "cave men" did exist, they are your ancestors.
4) You are not the person to be talking about others I.Q.

1)Maybe 0.01%.
2)In this universe is a little over 4 ½ billion species on the level of the earth, and less than fourteen million far more advanced, should I said Gods.
3)Fossil records are here and a cave man existed, but not as a stupid being as this planet see it. They are your ancestors not mine.
4) How do you know who I am?

Last edited by a moderator:
Qorl said:
phlogistician
Do a lot of reading, after you done, do a lot of thinking - I mean, a lot.
God will give you thinking, not answer.

God and Aliens are not answers, they pose more questions. The question is 'How did it all start?'. Starting with 'god' or 'aliens' isn't considering the problem from the start.

Oh, and cut out the self aggrandisement, if you want to be taken seriously.

Qorl said:
1)Maybe 0.01%.
2)In this universe is a little over 4 ½ billion species on the level of the earth, and less than fourteen million far more advanced, should I said Gods.
3)Fossil records are here and a cave man existed, but not as a stupid being as this planet see it. They are your ancestors not mine.
4) How do you know who I am?
1) How do you come to that figure?
2) How do you come to this figure?
3) How could you possibly know how smart they were?
4) If you are posting here ( or anywhere) you are a human being, albeit mis- informed, so they are indeed your ancesters.
5) I agree with Phlogistician- knock off the self-aggarndisement.

snake river rufus said:
4) If you are posting here ( or anywhere) you are a human being, albeit mis- informed, so they are indeed your ancesters.

I put forward the theory that he [Qorl] is a trained monkey, and therefore they are his relatives, not his ancestors.

Communist Hamster said:
I put forward the theory that he [Qorl] is a trained monkey, and therefore they are his relatives, not his ancestors.
Excellent point ( and one that I was thinking :D ). But I have heard of only one primate that has been taught to type. And she iis in a controlled envrioment. And unlike intellegent design, there is evidence for your theory, Qorl's posts :bugeye:

Back