astrology and quantum entanglement

Honestly I didn't even need to hear about quantum entanglement to know that everything in existence is inextricably bound to everything else. A gram of shrooms can show you that.

Planets and starts are gargantuan bodies of energy - it's rather naive to think they have absolutely NO influence on who you are as a person, although I'm not sure exactly how much.

as now quantum entanglement shows

astrology is intuitive

apparently its backed up , after all these yrs by modern physics

And read-only.. you're beginning to sound like a broken record... maybe you should hit "next" on that control panel of yours. ;)

hopefully he won't but I see your point

do yourself a favour and actually give a qualitative response , rather than a hot headed , devoid of substance , response

No, do yourself a favor and realize that a TOPIC with no substance cannot receive a meaningful response - thus the suggestion that you should actually STUDY your topic!:bugeye:

No, do yourself a favor and realize that a TOPIC with no substance cannot receive a meaningful response - thus the suggestion that you should actually STUDY your topic!:bugeye:

yeah , yeah , yeah

you are irrelevant , read-only , not only to this thread , or any other really

So what do you know about astrology to make such a comment? Do you mind listing out what all you know about it? If you know something, how did you acquired the same knowledge?

"How did I acquired..."? Is English your second language?

But back to the topic, I know everything about it that I, or anyone else needs to know - that it's an outright FRAUD that produces nothing except for those who cater to the fools that believe such nonsense. Same with fortune tellers, palm readers, etc., etc. Only the brainless and highly uneducated bother with such nonsense.

A man with no substance is also incapable of meaningful response. So which one is it?

"How did I acquired..."? Is English your second language?

But back to the topic, I know everything about it that I, or anyone else needs to know - that it's an outright FRAUD that produces nothing except for those who cater to the fools that believe such nonsense. Same with fortune tellers, palm readers, etc., etc. Only the brainless and highly uneducated bother with such nonsense.

Yes english is my second language. And this is the second time am mentioning it to you.

What does anyone know about astrology than what astrologers have been talking for centuries? Anyone ever cared to do any credible research? Not that I know of. So you buy the same second hand information which goes around like a myth and convince yourself that everything you heard is true? How sad is that and still call yourself a man of science?

The way you acquire information is most important while studying the areas of science where no matter or particles are present. Now scientist might keep trying to convince everyone that its all observable matter but they wont get close to it because it is not. If your body is influenced by the very nature you belong to, then your thoughts are controlled by the same nature. If you happen to think otherwise, its ignorance and arrogance of human beings - mainly due to their blind faith in religion or science.

Last edited:

astrology is intuitive

hopefully he won't but I see your point

Poppycock and balderdash! You are one badly deluded young man. But go ahead and wallow in it since you seem determined to remain unlearned, I've no more interest in the topic OR in you.

Poppycock and balderdash! You are one badly deluded young man. But go ahead and wallow in it since you seem determined to remain unlearned, I've no more interest in the topic OR in you.

OooOOoOoOhhhh!! He's got no more interest in the topic OR you "thinking"! The kid-gloves are off now! :eek:

Good riddance :rolleyes: :wave:

OooOOoOoOhhhh!! He's got no more interest in the topic OR you "thinking"! The kid-gloves are off now! :eek:

Good riddance :rolleyes: :wave:

Shouldn't have imho. The best way to prove something is to disprove the biggest skeptic in his methods and catch him every time he display his ignorance and prejudice.

Shouldn't have imho. The best way to prove something is to disprove the biggest skeptic in his methods and catch him every time he display his ignorance and prejudice.

the thing is though he presents nothing , nothing at all

no opinion , no facts , nothing at all

thats the problem with him

astrology is intuitive

Not at all. There is no connection between the phenomenon of quantum entanglement and the notion that the distant movement of stars is in any way related to human behavior. Human behavior involves many more components than a single particle. In fact, every day you lose many working cells that are themselves made up of trillions of sub-atomic particles, and it doesn't effect our personality at all.

Not at all. There is no connection between the phenomenon of quantum entanglement and the notion that the distant movement of stars is in any way related to human behavior. Human behavior involves many more components than a single particle.

agreed

but its not about a " single particle " but the entanglement of trillions of particles

in the micro and macro

In fact, every day you lose many working cells that are themselves made up of trillions of sub-atomic particles, and it doesn't effect our personality at all.

how is this relevant ?

the thing is though he presents nothing , nothing at all

no opinion , no facts , nothing at all

thats the problem with him

Well that's what I like about him. I usually don't enjoy any formal debates. Instead i enjoy questioning narrow minded people and their belief's. :D A villain is always an essential catalyst in the process of finding balance. ;)

You guys fail to understand two MAJOR problems with all this junk. The first one is that there is nothing here to be disproven. And the second is that no one can disprove a negative - it's like asking someone to disprove the existence of ghosts. How can anyone be expected to disprove something that doesn't exist to start with????

And as to the astrology part of it, here's a challenge for you (any of you): Please show all of us some hard statistical numbers that proves astrology actually works and has any effect on anything. If you cannot do that, you'd be smart to just walk away from the whole idea and not even look back.

You guys fail to understand two MAJOR problems with all this junk. The first one is that there is nothing here to be disproven. And the second is that no one can disprove a negative - it's like asking someone to disprove the existence of ghosts. How can anyone be expected to disprove something that doesn't exist to start with????

And as to the astrology part of it, here's a challenge for you (any of you): Please show all of us some hard statistical numbers that proves astrology actually works and has any effect on anything. If you cannot do that, you'd be smart to just walk away from the whole idea and not even look back.

:D back to the original question from me. How much do you know about astrology and what exactly do you know? Do you honestly think that the numbers and degrees matter and is a part of astrology? What if that part is just a desperate attempt by astrologers to make it look something like science? What if only the character explanations has some base to it?

Since you mentioned about ghosts, lemme ask you this. What exactly do you mean by ghosts?

You can keep skipping from answering my questions about your knowledge and how you learned all those. But then most of us already know that you wont dare to explain.

Last edited:
:D back to the original question from me. How much do you know about astrology and what exactly do you know? Do you honestly think that the numbers and degrees matter and is a part of astrology? What if that part is just a desperate attempt by astrologers to make it look something like science? What if only the character explanations has some base to it?

Since you mentioned about ghosts, lemme ask you this. What exactly do you mean by ghosts?

You can keep skipping from answering my questions about your knowledge and how you learned all those. But then most of us already know that you wont dare to explain.

I'm not "skipping" anything - there's nothing to explain about astrology because it isn't real. How about YOU skipping my challenge to show some actual numbers of it's success rate in an attempt to prove it IS real, eh?

Too big of a job for you? Because there is NO such proof, perhaps?????

And do honestly not know what is commonly referred to as ghosts???

I'm not "skipping" anything - there's nothing to explain about astrology because it isn't real. How about YOU skipping my challenge to show some actual numbers of it's success rate in an attempt to prove it IS real, eh?

Too big of a job for you? Because there is NO such proof, perhaps?????

And do honestly not know what is commonly referred to as ghosts???

I asked you the question first. So its only polite from your side to reply to those questions. I didnt asked you to explain astrology. I asked what all you know about astrology and how you learned it. If there was nothing to know, you wouldn't open this thread and say its all nonsense right??? Now since you have said it, you need to explain what all you know and what you think is nonsense.

I never said that it can be proved or disproved.

I don't know what you mean by ghosts. Is it something like you see in movies?? dead people walking? Do you mind explaining what exactly you think ghosts are? I don't need any links. I wish to read your own explanation. Since you have never cared to explain a single theory you have rejected, I am beginning to think that you are not what you say you are. Scientists are more humble enough to provide explanations. Only faith based people display such attitude.

Back