Ask me questions about the Universe that usually don't get answered.

There is nothing wrong with speculations, so long as we are able to maintain some perspective as to what is speculation and what is "known".

The way we accumulate knowledge from generation to generation, what was once considered an 'a priori' fact, true on its own merit, often attains the status of a "proven" fact over time. Not through the additions of proof but through time itself. What we tell ourselves over time, comes to be what we believe. This is the nature of the human condition. It is the basis and power of ideological philosophies the world over. It is why your mother told you never argue politics or religion. And to an ever increasing extent today the same applies to a great deal of theoretical physics.
It is a wise mother who gives that advice, lol.

However, I am the originator of the cult of tentativeness, and no amount of time can change the invariant laws of nature. They are not impressed by the duration of an unflasified theory. Even a theory over 100 years old could be shown to be in error (not necessarily referencing the latest flap, lol).
Smolin said:
“ The Trouble With Physics, Lee Smolin
"...we are masters at drawing conclusions from incomplete information.". ”
OM said:
Perhaps not always knowing that the information is incomplete!
So true.

Is the the basis of what becomes to be particles and energy going on everywhere (infinite) and always happening (eternal)? I realize that there may be a difference in degree, such as big bangs sometimes.

Yes it's infinite without a final boundary, and eternal. This is because the state doesn't really equal anything. A big bang is a Galaxy, it has been exaggerated.

Well let me ask, what's wrong with the Big Bang theory of our universe?

It creates impossible physics of attraction. Particles can only bump, so the bump force is in the wrong direction. The Universe would just bump outwards forever. I have no physics for attraction, I make everything work from particles bumping. Apart from that, there are too many things added out of the blue, like time, and space bending, and waves from nowhere, and movement from nowhere, and a singularity from nowhere, gravity from nowhere.

Yes it's infinite without a final boundary, and eternal. This is because the state doesn't really equal anything.

There never then really is any thing that is fundamental in itself, and so things themselves don't get a chance to be eternal, not that they could be, and so they come and go as new things and old ones going away, this ever happening.

There never then really is any thing that is fundamental in itself, and so things themselves don't get a chance to be eternal, not that they could be, and so they come and go as new things and old ones going away, this ever happening.

The Aether is nothing, it is +1 + -1. You can't destroy nothing. It is eternal. But the bigger things that are not spherical become spherical, and equal, and entropy safe.

It creates impossible physics of attraction. Particles can only bump, so the bump force is in the wrong direction. The Universe would just bump outwards forever. I have no physics for attraction, I make everything work from particles bumping. Apart from that, there are too many things added out of the blue, like time, and space bending, and waves from nowhere, and movement from nowhere, and a singularity from nowhere, gravity from nowhere.

You wouldn't have a link that helps to explain your physics for dummy's would you?:D

Ask him a question, he'll make up an answer.

Alex you were there when I first blew into this town . Can you see something familiar with this thread . I think of my own betwixting and my own infatuation with -1,0,+1 . The thing is it follows harmony . So for Me it was not a waste . Also my rhythm improved by the exercise , but that is beside the point . His description of his Me looks a lot like my Me . That is weird thing . I am thinking this is a natural brain conclusion caused by religious indoctrination combined with modernization bombardment of information and suspect more people will come to this same end . A natural conclusion . That is strange the way he said and that person is Me . I guess you would have to have the name Me to find the humor in that . There is a bible passage that says and men against there own will will declare the lords will not knowing they are doing so . I just read that passage yesterday or the day before . I never gave it any thought until the last read the other day . The thing is How many came before me with this same rhetoric ? I see my self here . My own shadow . That makes Me wonder whose shadow am I ? Is it a natural conclusion of the uneducated ? Something is driving it ? The conclusions are to similar . Finding the inner God of man maybe ? I don't know ? I always been this way . Human condition perhaps . I look at my seven paintings and can't help but think every one knows the depth of the information cause it is just to stupid easy , yet I can't help but think the full value has not been exploited . It is like , fuck Mike it is so stupid to even think something is there , yet this burning gnaws at my gut that there is something there not realized . Well the paintings are beautiful none the less . At least to Me and my Sons old Algebra teacher and his mathematician wife .
I tell you that painting I gave him got my son in 2 honors math classes this year ( First year of high school) Unheard of in theses parts . He gets College credits for the classes . ( Kaching , thank god ) I don't know , but if you remember Me old posts about it when it was happening you might remember he was not getting along with that teacher so good back before I cronyed up and gave him the painting . Life change big for my son after that . It worked Bro . He was the one that suggested 2 honors math classes and said my son could handle it no problem. He is doing great so far in both classes . The teachers there said he may make the whole state look good . Can you believe that shit ? Cronyism works Alex . What a tool !! What a fucking tool . I should have learned to be an ass kisser long ago . Pull your pants down your next . Just joking . You know I don't go that way . Pull your pants up you look foolish like that . The girls like it thou

Yes it's infinite without a final boundary, and eternal. This is because the state doesn't really equal anything. A big bang is a Galaxy, it has been exaggerated.

a point from zero outward to infinite space in all directions. That is what son came up with just the other day ,

O.K. I have not thought about the math for a long time now . Well 6 months is not that long in retrospect

O.K. -1,0+1 God do I really want to go hear ?
O.K. 0,5,10,15
o.k. 0,23,46,69
o.k. 0,41,82,123

we will call those above red and represent -1
now for the ones we call blue that we will label as +1

now the 0s of the -1s and +1

Anybody see the repetition? How 5x7 and 23x25 and then 41x43 converge step wise ( same type of interval relationship like congruent triangles . Like a slice of pie can grow dependent on how large the circle is . It blows my mind personally .

O.K. I got to walk away before I fall down the rabbit hole and loose my mind

Back