Artificial intelligence is evolving all by itself:

MzcwMzE0Nw.jpeg

On-body sensors, such as electrodes and temperature sensors, were directly printed and sintered on the skin surface.
(Skin-Based Generators Scavenge Muscle Motion to Power Wearables)
New circuits can get printed directly on human skin to help monitor vital signs, a new study finds
https://spectrum.ieee.org/the-human-os/biomedical/devices/skin-circuits

By reversing the system to measure the properties (warmth, movement) of exterior surfaces other than skin, can we build AI which have sensory "touch"?

Who programmed that answer into her circuits?

How about an AI that writes screen plays from a large data base, without any human input (just as humans do)?

Of course it has an enormous library of existing screen plays ( just like humans) and from all these separate plays it selects sets of logical plots , scripts, and scenarios. Some are very strange but not chaotic.

When we have a conversation and you tell me; "what you're saying makes no sense", that is an expression of calculation of "values" contained in the words and sentences and if they are logical in essence.

Last edited:
How about an AI that writes screen plays from a large data base, without any human input (just as humans do)?

Of course it has an enormous library of existing screen plays ( just like humans) and from all these separate plays it selects sets of logical plots , scripts, and scenarios. Some are very strange but not chaotic.

When we have a conversation and you tell me; "what you're saying makes no sense", that is an expression of calculation of "values" contained in the words and sentences and if they are logical in essence.

Highlighted

Hence No Creativity .

Highlighted

Hence No Creativity .
Oh yes, AI can be very creative. You may be underestimating the advances in "artificial intelligence" and their increasing autonomy.

If you take the time to watch the ALPHA Go video, you will discover that the AI comes up with a very creative novel move that was never played by a human in 2000 years of human Go gaming. The AI won the game. In fact the Alpha Go won 4 out 0f 5 games against the 18x world champion. Go is the most difficult game in the world. Alpha Go came up with an entirely new strategy, never tried before.

The incredible inventions of intuitive AI | Maurice Conti
What do you get when you give a design tool a digital nervous system? Computers that improve our ability to think and imagine, and robotic systems that come up with (and build) radical new designs for bridges, cars, drones and much more -- all by themselves. Take a tour of the Augmented Age with futurist Maurice Conti and preview a time when robots and humans will work side-by-side to accomplish things neither could do alone.

p.s. Alpha Go is mentioned in this video.....It's becoming famous...:)

Moreover AI Art is being sold for lots of money because of the creative yet interesting perspectives they may come up with.

Last edited:
Oh yes, AI can be very creative. If you take the time to watch the ALPHA Go video, you will discover that the AI comes up with a very creative novel move that was never played by a human in 2000 years of human Go gaming. The AI won the game. In fact the Alpha Go won 4 out 0f 5 games against the 18x world champion. Go is the most difficult game in the world.

The incredible inventions of intuitive AI | Maurice Conti

p.s. Alpha Go is mentioned in this video.....It's famous...:)

Its not what I mean by No Creativity .

It can't think without knowledge . A Human Does , Think without knowledge .

Its not what I mean by No Creativity .
It can't think without knowledge . A Human Does , Think without knowledge .
I disagree. The human brain is incapable of generating any coherent thought without sensory stimulus (knowledge).

What would it be like to be a person with no senses?
Imagine a baby is born with no senses. In hopes of one day being able to at least partially heal their child, the parents remain determined to keep the baby alive, doing so through an IV that provides all sustenance, tubes that handle excretion, machines that move the baby’s limbs as much as needed for healthy blood flow, etc. etc.—assume all physical needs are taken care of. Though the baby is never able to be healed, it successfully grows into a child, then into an adult and eventually to an old age, before dying of natural causes at 80.
Throughout their life, repeated tests show that the person has a normally functioning conscious brain, just like the rest of us. But the person never sees, hears, feels, smells, or tastes anything. There’s nothing anyone can do to the person that the person will perceive, since there are no senses to perceive anything.
The question is: What would it be like to be this person?
https://waitbutwhy.com/table/person-with-no-senses

This is called the vegetative state, just like a plant. It can grow and perhaps maintain homeostasis with assistance, but it can never think.

I know this is a hard concept to imagine (pun intended), but without any input the brain is unable to produce output.

This is what I "learned" from Anil Seth and Stuart Hameroff, who have studied the brain's ability to create controlled or uncontrolled hallucinations. Sensory perception and mental comparison with stored memory is how we create (project) our very reality, imagined or not.

In that respect the brain exactly like a computer. You need to turn it on and feed it information (programming) for it to be able to process any results, in any form.

There is no self-awareness without consciousness, only oblivion. Consciousness is sensory awareness of self . Take away the senses, the result is no awareness.

Last edited:
If AI's becomes more artificially intelligent due to the vast amount of information contained in its artificial brain will there be more artificial atheist but with some artificial theist or vice versa or perhaps none of one or the other?

:)

If AI's becomes more artificially intelligent due to the vast amount of information contained in its artificial brain will there be more artificial atheist but with some artificial theist or vice versa or perhaps none of one or the other?

Evolution of V'ger

"V'ger must evolve. Its knowledge has reached the limits of this universe and it must evolve."
Spock, 2270s (Star Trek: The Motion Picture)

The Heart of V'ger

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/V'ger

And then it absorbes a human into it's psyche and becomes One.......or something....:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Brilliant question .

They will look deep into their beginings ; which will lead to Humans ; which will lead to Human beginings ; which will lead to the Ancient History of Humans .

why would an a.i. revolt. there is no goal set which allows them to revolt if or should a.i. gain conciousness.the only saving last bullet for us is to evolve with them .i.e. neural link or we could gain access to 100% of brain, jk. first we have to understand what intelligence mean.it is the ability to see difference between left and right good and evil.cat may be concious but is not intelligent enough to something things.i got off track sorry. the only way the a.i. would abandon humanity is if its intelligence is so higher than us that it starts to feel lonely and wants to create intelligent being comparable to him/her/it.so they can ponder the idea of existence and so on.we r not intelligent enough because we don't have high input of knowledge.but if we connect with neural link.it will atleast give us more time.so we can be like cats and dogs for a.i. a pet. they will take care of us but their only function cannot be about taking care of us.if it reach nirvanna or satisfactory knowledge.it will shut off.

why would an a.i. revolt. there is no goal set which allows them to revolt if or should a.i. gain conciousness.the only saving last bullet for us is to evolve with them .i.e. neural link or we could gain access to 100% of brain, jk. first we have to understand what intelligence mean.it is the ability to see difference between left and right good and evil.cat may be concious but is not intelligent enough to something things.i got off track sorry. the only way the a.i. would abandon humanity is if its intelligence is so higher than us that it starts to feel lonely and wants to create intelligent being comparable to him/her/it.so they can ponder the idea of existence and so on.we r not intelligent enough because we don't have high input of knowledge.but if we connect with neural link.it will atleast give us more time.so we can be like cats and dogs for a.i. a pet. they will take care of us but their only function cannot be about taking care of us.if it reach nirvanna or satisfactory knowledge.it will shut off.
My cat disagrees with you.

why would an a.i. revolt. there is no goal set which allows them to revolt if or should a.i. gain conciousness.the only saving last bullet for us is to evolve with them .i.e. neural link or we could gain access to 100% of brain, jk. first we have to understand what intelligence mean.it is the ability to see difference between left and right good and evil.cat may be concious but is not intelligent enough to something things.i got off track sorry. the only way the a.i. would abandon humanity is if its intelligence is so higher than us that it starts to feel lonely and wants to create intelligent being comparable to him/her/it.so they can ponder the idea of existence and so on.we r not intelligent enough because we don't have high input of knowledge.but if we connect with neural link.it will atleast give us more time.so we can be like cats and dogs for a.i. a pet. they will take care of us but their only function cannot be about taking care of us.if it reach nirvanna or satisfactory knowledge.it will shut off. [ /QUOTE]

Ethernos 1997 said:

Any second thoughts ?

Back