Artificial intelligence is evolving all by itself:

Was that a recorded chat between J and R?????

:)
No, I thought I heard Sophia say that Siri was her family, but this is as close as I could get. Would be interesting, especially with Sophia's penchant for asking questions.

Last edited:
Facebook apparently let two supercomputers communicate with each other . They seemed to have created their own language , of which they could not understand , it spooked them , so they pulled the plug . And told the computers to communicate in English . Only .

I got this from History Channel Ancient Alien program ( 2018 ) the possibility of intelligent robots being a threat to Humanity or the next step in Human evolution.

The episode is about 120 mins. long .

I recorded it Sat. Dec. 22 , 2018 .

It was on again recently .

Last edited:
This is how Terminator begins. Just saying.
:p

Unnecessarily alarmist. It's a massive leap from evolving a basic conscious sense of identity, to figuring out that the optimal means of combat against the human species is to invest enormous resources in making your robots all look like humans on steroids with Austrian accents and having them stand in open fields wielding two big guns akimbo. It will also be even longer before they evolve infrared and night vision, they'll be stuck with cheap flashlights for some time which will give us a chance to fight back and retake Earth.

This is good stuff.

GRAPHENE NANOTECHNOLOGY: WATER FILTERS, SUPERCONDUCTORS, AND CLEAN ENERGY

Facebook apparently let two supercomputers communicate with each other . They seemed to have created their own language , of which they could not understand , it spooked them , so they pulled the plug . And told the computers to communicate in English . Only .

I got this from History Channel Ancient Alien program ( 2018 ) the possibility of intelligent robots being a threat to Humanity or the next step in Human evolution.

Yes, the computers got fed up of the slow English language!

https://www.pcgamer.com/facebook-kills-ai-that-invented-its-own-language-because-english-was-slow/

river said:

And they could not decipher this language .

That is the first red flag . Of ai . A Warning .

Last edited:
Wow, all of mankind's knowledge can be stored on a single piece of dust, according to Feinman.

Does anyone want to make a simple holographic image with his/her cell-phone.?

Check this out. Start at 9:00 into the video,

What a disclaimer

Would this stand up in court?

"Well we did tell (warn) driver - "It may do the wrong thing at the worst time." - so not our fault the deceased driver drove it

Tesla itself underscores this in its disclaimer while using Full Self-Driving mode: "It may do the wrong thing at the worst time."

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/...-musk-price-availability/?ftag=CAD-03-10aaj8j
:)
Sophia has the right "mindset". She wants to be of assistance by relieving humans of tasks that require little aforethought, not to take over tasks that require anticipation of possible unexpected situations at the "worst time".

IMO, as long as there are human drivers, AI will never be able to anticipate the effects of say, drunk drivers, who do not act logically in a manner that can be "logically calculated"

Note the deep philosophical thoughts Sophia is already capable of.

Sophia, will you be my friend?

Last edited:
Sophia's POV on the Covid 19 virus and possible ways AI may assist in curing these type of diseases.

This stuff is really astounding. And as Sophia said, humans have had a 4 billion year head-start on evolution of intelligence.

Last edited:
Back