• Maybe.

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • No.

Votes: 15 41.7%

• Total voters

francois

Schwat?
Registered Senior Member
What are your opinions on this? Do you think the Grey's exist (I'm sure most of the people here know what I mean by Greys.).

Not the ones claimed by some to be visiting Earth abducting people and mutilating cows.

There may be some out there in the galaxy somewhere, but they almost certainly haven't got to Earth yet, and probably don't know we exist.

I've actually been considering the study of alien visitations for some time. I have interest in doing my own onthespot research at some point.

From what I know the Greys are real, what they are isn't exactly understood unless you've read David Jacobs work. It would seem the Greys aren't actually from another planet, they are the first hybridizing attempt between us and these insect-like beings. The reason they appear humanoid is because they are in part, but not to the extent of the later attempts being made.

So what is the alien species like then? Well from what Jacobs has gathered they are very much the ones controlling the Greys, they also seem to be very hidden in the scope of these experiences. This is logical because my feeling is only a small number of these insectoids would leave their homeworld in order to come visit Earth. What they are seeming to attempt is to keep the ecosystem intact while altering their DNA so they can colonize then control.

It resembles terraforming in that instead of changing the planet they are altering their own genes to survive on this world. It's brilliant, instead of hundreds of years it only takes generations, appearantly from somewhere around the 1890's onward.

I had originally believed these aliens were insect life, but Jacobs has told me although they resemble insects they are probably as far from them as we are from ants. Calling them insects only gives a visual analogy and not an accurate idea of their natures.

I am also not completely certain this is truth, but if abductions are occuring then it's pretty much clear it is. The problem is this... in a society so controlled by media, internet, can we ever be sure of anything, especially something alien?

Keep your eyes open people, it's unusual if it is happening that's for sure!

francois said:
What are your opinions on this? Do you think the Grey's exist (I'm sure most of the people here know what I mean by Greys.).

Yes. They exist. I am a believer.

GreySealBottling.jpg

apparently everyone misses the "Grey Seal" pun.

As for an alien entity called "Grey", well once upon a time they were in popular science-fiction refered to as green men. Perhaps someone watched one of those B-Movie films on the Television back then and the TV happened to be Black and White, making the Little Green man "Grey" in appearance.

kebabomatic said:
Yes. They exist. I am a believer.

GreySealBottling.jpg
Damn. You beat me to it. And the only reason I came to this thread was for the porpoise of posting a similar thing.

Edit: I just looked at the timing. You only beat me by a whisker.
And I am not so upset that I shall start blubbering.

I saw a grey. Outside the window of my basement pad in the city at the time in the late 90's. Ground level came up to his waist. All I saw was his waist up. A two-second sighting. He looked up at me for I too, from inside my apartment, was partially at sub-level. A stare. Clear consciousness. Vacant moment. It was as if he had been there for quite a while. I so didn't expect such an occasion that when I glanced out the window I was also immediately turning away from it -- hence the two-second sighting. Believe me or not, I don't care.

Maybe.
It's specualtion either way unless you have actualy seen one or have talked to god.
It's more of a preference if you actualy believe one way or the other.
Some prefer to believe the impossibility and some prefer to believe they are in fact here already and some prefer to leave the subject open for further discussion and review.

Everones so quick to throw in their "final awnser".

Amazing Meanwhile. Can you tell me anything more about the experience? I'm sure that after an experience like that you've thoroughly researched the phenomenon and other people's sightings to compare them to your own. Any conclusions? If you feel at all uncomfortable talking about it, please PM me.

I've never seen a UFO or an alien or anything paranormal for that matter. Nonetheless I've been fascinated by accounts of these sightings. They're all so similar from the descriptions of the aliens and their spacecrafts to the abductions and the things they supposedly did to their captives.

They're all very consistent and they occur in all places on the planet, it seems. From Russia, to the UK, to the US, to Canada, etc. Not to mention all of the government coverups. It leads me to think that there really is, indeed something going on.

Of course the obvious counter argument to the consistency of the sightings is that one person hears about a particular kind of sighting and their imagination makes them believe that something similar happened to them and thus, there forms a sort of "mass conciousness" or "mass hallucination." I find it to be a copout argument. Similar to whenever a UFO sighting is so big and spectacular that it is witnessed by literally thousands of people, it is filed under, "mass hallucination." As far as the explanations go, for the skeptics, it's the best one. Weak indeed.

Last edited:
francois said:
Of course the obvious counter argument to the consistency of the sightings is that one person hears about a particular kind of sighting and their imagination makes them believe that something similar happened to them and thus, there forms a sort of "mass conciousness" or "mass hallucination." I find it to be a copout argument. Similar to whenever a UFO sighting is so big and spectacular that it is witnessed by literally thousands of people, it is filed under, "mass hallucination." As far as the explanations go, for the skeptics, it's the best one. Weak indeed.

I don't know how often anyone seriously tries to apply mass hallucination as a diagnosis. It would probably only be accurate when talking about the collective popular culture subconscious (what else to call it?) that skeptics think fuels the abduction lore. That is, that a combination of bad dreams, sleep paralysis, and bad hypnosis, when mixed with popular media, soon takes on a life of its own when in fact it was never alive to begin with. That it's basically hype and legend, and that the "infection" spreads through people's fear, paranoia, and ignorance of the truth.

Other than this example, I don't think individual sightings by one or several persons could be truthfully considered an hallucination.

The human mind is a funny place since most image recognition is stored in a Meta form as apposed to a full image. An example of this is to attempt to think of the faces of people you know, the likelihood is that you probably won't be able to truly visualise them in the sense that they were actually there, but only visualise a trace element of what is recognisable about them.

You'll probably also find in your daily activies your subconscious mind will be trying to identify everyone that crosses your path, even complete strangers will have this subconscious recognition criteria having a match run across them.

This means however at the subconscious level that there must be an overall Generic Meta representation of facial structures, that while you are asleep or your brain is functioning at a level from sleep deprevation, such illusions of facial structuring can become ever present. The key Meta makeup for a human face is obviously Eyes, Nose and Mouth everything else around that suffers greater differences so is less likely to be seen generically.

In certain respects if you were in photoshop to take a library of images of different people, with their different facial structures and generated a "Fuzzy effect" in the sense that all the stored images are first made transparent and then overlayed upon one another, eventually you could probably use a filter that works more on contrast than detail which would develop the Grey alien face that people usually imagine they see.

However this example will not be completely accurate as afterall, an overlay of such images is not a completely accurate depiction of how the human mind stores and retreives such data, it's mearly a Pseudo-explaination.

Back