any gifted people with strange abilities around here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I'll say it again: you are deluding yourself.
Completely.
And you're correct: I simply can't understand delusion.
But it happens.

Good answer. Im done lowering my self to your type of conversations. I'm not going to satisfy your stupidity.

Less interesting than dressing like It. :D

But better than I dress.

I gotta toss it up sometimes ya know? Harry Potter, IT, Tyler Durden, whatever comes to mind. But nothing matches when I dress like that one disfigured guy in 300.

"I want... A UNIFORM!"

"That's very nice, sir, but you can't buy any sort of clothes at Starbucks."

Okay. I think any literate woman gets horny at a Chuck Palahniuk reference. Mmm, he's the ultimate hot asshole boyfriend.

And you got me to laugh my biggest and meanest laugh of the day.

Okay. I think any literate woman gets horny at a Chuck Palahniuk reference. Mmm, he's the ultimate hot asshole boyfriend.

And you got me to laugh my biggest and meanest laugh of the day.

We are the all singing and all threading crap of the world. And I think Marla's the ultimate strung-out-hooker variant any sick bastard like me chases.

Oh, bright, strung-out, hypersexual women are the BEST. I'm not strung-out anymore though. Sigh.

(Buzzer) Looks like I'll have to start backpacking across America, acting like the coolest motherfucker anyone knows, hanging out in bars playing guitar and having women fawn over me and beg for anything and everything.

...*snap* end of dream, wake up, go back to work, and pretend like I think that's what shouldn't really happen.

I can exterminate all exterminated exterminators, obviously because they are exterminated to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back