Anti-Christ/Hidden Iman prophesies

It's a scientific forum, with a subforum on religion.
All those of the atheist religion beware!

Godless said:
anyhow it is not whom you expect him to be
I don't see how GW would be considered an unexpected candidate for antichrist.
When people say antichrist, I'm pretty sure that the first thing that comes to everybody's mind is GW. 2nd would probably be Bill Gates.

I have my doubts about GW being the real antichrist as documented by the indisputable truth itself, The Holy Bilbe, revelations.

When it comes to the beast, I don't think of any actual person, but the first thing that comes to my mind is the military industrial complex. A huge money sucking war machine.
Then the number of the beast is the WWW of the internet.

I typed in "antichrist" into google to see who the most popular candidates would be.

Sure enough, the first name to appear was GW, then David Hasselhoff.

Godless said:
madanthonywayne the anti-christ is already here, and in fact he is involved heavily in Irag "Babylon" anyhow it is not whom you expect him to be, it's in fact the world's most powerfull man, it has already deceived a nation.

Anti-Christ is Here!

Well if you are to believe the shit that you do, then it's not so hard to believe the bs above!! :D :p

Ask GW's barber. He would know.:D

cool skill said:
You mean the antichrist is [http://www.kingofthasouth.com/]TI[/URL]?

Awww and i thought for a second you where actually a serious poster. Instead all you post is a link to another product of the system. Mass-produced puff and image, about as deep as a dirty roadside puddle.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Adstar said:
Awww and i thought for a second you where actually a serious poster. Instead all you post is a link to another product of the system. Mass-produced puff and image, about as deep as a dirty roadside puddle.

Some people are just too dumb to read.
It's not my fault you don't know how to learn how to read.
I was posting a link in reference to what somebody was saying.
Some people are dumb.

cool skill said:
I don't see how GW would be considered an unexpected candidate for antichrist.
When people say antichrist, I'm pretty sure that the first thing that comes to everybody's mind is GW. 2nd would probably be Bill Gates.

I have my doubts about GW being the real antichrist as documented by the indisputable truth itself, The Holy Bilbe, revelations.

When it comes to the beast, I don't think of any actual person, but the first thing that comes to my mind is the military industrial complex. A huge money sucking war machine.
Then the number of the beast is the WWW of the internet.

In Iraq, Iran and Syria, the number of the Beast is GWB. :D

Can I just begin by saying that the Shia Mahdi is different to the Sunni one. Shias believe that he was born hundreds of years ago and that he was hidden.

Here’s a link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahdi

Belief in the coming of Imam Mahdi is held by the Ahlus Sunnah wah-Jammah (the mainstream Muslims)

Islamic sources tell us that right before the Mahdi comes there will be a lot of strife all over the World and especially the Mid-East. Many butchers will rise, one is called the Sufyan, he will be from Damascus (Syria). The Anti-Christ (Dajjal) will come from Isfahan (Iran), he will go around the World however his base will be in Jerusalem.

We have been given descriptions too. We have been told that the Anti-Christ, (Dajjal -Deceiver) will be blind in one eye (one-eyed), his eye colour will be green. He will be fat, have thick curly hair and have bowed legs. Between his eyes he will have the Arabic letters Kaf, Fae, Ra (KFR = Kafir) We have been given descriptions of Jesus too, he is meant to be extremely handsome, he wears his hair long and has a red beard. He will be 33 years of age when he descends. He will descend at Damascus, at the Ommayad Mosque. He will be sweating when he descends, his sweat will be like white pearls. He will kill the Anti-Christ in present day Israel.

What’s the latest I’ve heard? The Anti-Christ is alive as is the Mahdi (they are both hidden), they are both waiting for the order to be given. They will be sent out when God gives the order. (The Anti-Christ will come out first)

…………..

How cool does this stuff sound! :cool:

I will get some links for you guys.

hey ghost nice one man,

i hope all is good

it does sound cool if not very scarey please produce the links....

thank you for all you time on the posts

Mahdi (mä'dē) [key][Arab.,=he who is divinely guided], in Sunni Islam, the restorer of the faith. He will appear at the end of time to restore justice on earth and establish universal Islam. The Mahdi will be preceded by al-Dajjal, a Muslim antichrist, who will be slain by Jesus. This belief is not rooted in the Qur'an but has its origins in Jewish ideas about the Messiah and in the Christian belief of the second coming of Jesus.

In the history of Islam, many men have arisen who claimed to be the Mahdi. They usually appeared as reformers antagonistic to established authority.

In Islamic prophecy, the Mahdi is the prophesied redeemer of Islam who will bring peace and justice throughout the world by establishing Islam as a global religion. The word Anti-Christ is first mentioned in 1st John: Chapter 2. In verse 22, Apostle John states, “Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is the Anti-Christ who denies the Father and the Son.” According to Islamic beliefs, Jesus (Isa, in Arabic) was not the Son of God, but was a prophet, but will physically return to the Earth, and together with the Mahdi usher in world peace under the banner of Islam.

It's quite obvious that Islam acknowledges the key players in the Bible and Torah but also refuses to accept that Jesus christ is the "Son of God" which is the basis of christianity.Therfore this clearly contradicts christian belief as a whole.

In the book of Daniel of the Bible there are more details concerning what to look for once the Anti-Christ steps onto the world stage. In Unleashing the Beast.

• The Anti-Christ will sign a peace treaty with Israel for seven years.
• The peace treaty will be signed after major wars in the Middle East.
• The man who signs the treaty will be destroyed at the end of seven years.

In Islamic Prophecy they believe:
• A peace treaty agreement will be signed and upheld for seven years.
• The agreement will come after a major war.
• The Mahdi will rule for seven years, then die.

Although Shi’ites and Sunnis disagree on a lot of issues, both religious fractions believe the Mahdi or 12th Imam, who went into occlusion in the ninth century at the age of five, will return. Even more critical, Shi’ites believe his return will be preceded by a cataclysmic war and chaos—possibly a confrontation between the East and the West. Current Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad firmly believes that in forcing a clash of epic proportions with the West, the Mahdi will return within the next two years.

Vega said:
Mahdi (mä'dē) [key][Arab.,=he who is divinely guided], in Sunni Islam, the restorer of the faith. He will appear at the end of time to restore justice on earth and establish universal Islam. The Mahdi will be preceded by al-Dajjal, a Muslim antichrist, who will be slain by Jesus. This belief is not rooted in the Qur'an but has its origins in Jewish ideas about the Messiah and in the Christian belief of the second coming of Jesus.

In the history of Islam, many men have arisen who claimed to be the Mahdi. They usually appeared as reformers antagonistic to established authority.

In Islamic prophecy, the Mahdi is the prophesied redeemer of Islam who will bring peace and justice throughout the world by establishing Islam as a global religion. The word Anti-Christ is first mentioned in 1st John: Chapter 2. In verse 22, Apostle John states, “Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is the Anti-Christ who denies the Father and the Son.” According to Islamic beliefs, Jesus (Isa, in Arabic) was not the Son of God, but was a prophet, but will physically return to the Earth, and together with the Mahdi usher in world peace under the banner of Islam.

It's quite obvious that Islam acknowledges the key players in the Bible and Torah but also refuses to accept that Jesus christ is the "Son of God" which is the basis of christianity.Therfore this clearly contradicts christian belief as a whole.

In the book of Daniel of the Bible there are more details concerning what to look for once the Anti-Christ steps onto the world stage. In Unleashing the Beast.

Although Shi’ites and Sunnis disagree on a lot of issues, both religious fractions believe the Mahdi or 12th Imam, who went into occlusion in the ninth century at the age of five, will return. Even more critical, Shi’ites believe his return will be preceded by a cataclysmic war and chaos—possibly a confrontation between the East and the West. Current Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad firmly believes that in forcing a clash of epic proportions with the West, the Mahdi will return within the next two years.

Interesting I know The president of Iran Ahmadinejad wants to provoke a great war and he believes in the immanent coming of the Madhi. He has already made his intentions clear in his wish to exterminate the jewish nation, a desire held by all true muslims. It seems to me that although he knows he is leading his nation and islamic neighbours to destruction he believes that his moon god will intervene and secure victory. How wrong can one be.

The God of Abraham gave His will through the Messiah Jesus not through a demented muhammad. Truly the koran is a collection of satanic verses. How well the great deceiver has deceived the minds of the evil. how wilfully they follow their evil pied piper into the eternal lake of fire.

2 Thessalonians 2
8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Galatians 1
6 I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel, 7 which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed. 9 As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed.

Accursed is muhammed and all who submit to the lie he spread. Soon The Word of God will be seen by all men and they will mourn when they see whom they pierced. And they will hide in the mountain in dread at the coming of the Messiah Jesus.

Adstar said:
Interesting I know The president of Iran Ahmadinejad wants to provoke a great war and he believes in the immanent coming of the Madhi. He has already made his intentions clear in his wish to exterminate the jewish nation, a desire held by all true muslims. It seems to me that although he knows he is leading his nation and islamic neighbours to destruction he believes that his moon god will intervene and secure victory. How wrong can one be.

The God of Abraham gave His will through the Messiah Jesus not through a demented muhammad. Truly the koran is a collection of satanic verses. How well the great deceiver has deceived the minds of the evil. how wilfully they follow their evil pied piper into the eternal lake of fire.

2 Thessalonians 2
8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Galatians 1
6 I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel, 7 which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed. 9 As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed.

Accursed is muhammed and all who submit to the lie he spread. Soon The Word of God will be seen by all men and they will mourn when they see whom they pierced. And they will hide in the mountain in dread at the coming of the Messiah Jesus.

In all fairness to Islam, the Old and to a lesser degree the New testament are also full of hate and other evil acts.

http://www.evilbible.com/

In fact all of those monotheistic monopolists Gods that were created by man have brought much hell and grief to this world.

God is not the problem...rather the false Gods that were created in those books are!
There are many good messages of love and peace in these books but the 'dark' side of these same books is what drove me to follow a much more logical and peacefull vision of God!

nova900 said:
In all fairness to Islam, the Old and to a lesser degree the New testament are also full of hate and other evil acts.

http://www.evilbible.com/

In fact all of those monotheistic monopolists Gods that were created by man have brought much hell and grief to this world.

God is not the problem...rather the false Gods that were created in those books are!
There are many good messages of love and peace in these books but the 'dark' side of these same books is what drove me to follow a much more logical and peacefull vision of God!

A vision of God that was acceptable to you. Therefore a god of your own creation. A god in your own image. Thereby you make yourself a god.

Ghost had me convinced they were seperate guys, not this makes it obvious they are the same guy!

I told my wife about this Mahdi/anti-christ deal and she dragged us all out of bed Sunday and made us go to church! She wants to be raptured before all this shit goes down.

Adstar said:
A vision of God that was acceptable to you. Therefore a god of your own creation. A god in your own image. Thereby you make yourself a god.

No,actually God as perceived by the ancient Egyptian spiritual system..a much better image of God than the cruel yahweh created by the hebrews.
But if you do wish to consider me a god ...I will not argue ...feel free to worship at my temples . I will be laying down a set of commandments shortly..stand by! *LOL*

madanthonywayne said:
Ghost had me convinced they were seperate guys, not this makes it obvious they are the same guy!

I told my wife about this Mahdi/anti-christ deal and she dragged us all out of bed Sunday and made us go to church! She wants to be raptured before all this shit goes down.

The only way she will get out of it is if God ends her days on earth (death) before it happens. The rapture happens after the great tribulation. Upon the return of the Messiah Jesus.

Matthew 24
9 “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake.

Matthew 24
15 “Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’ spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand), 16 “then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let him who is on the housetop not go down to take anything out of his house. 18 And let him who is in the field not go back to get his clothes. 19 But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! 20 And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened.

Matthew 24
29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Zakariya04 said:
hey ghost nice one man,

i hope all is good

it does sound cool if not very scarey please produce the links....

thank you for all you time on the posts

Thanks mate. All is good. Sorry about the delay.

The Anti-Christ/Dajjal (The deceiver)

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.asp?HD=7&ID=6010&CATE=3206

Hadith - Bukhari 9.245, Narrated Anas
The Prophet(saws) said, “No prophet was sent but that he warned his followers against the one-eyed liar (Ad-Dajjal). Beware! He is blind in one eye, and your Lord is not so, and there will be written between his (Ad-Dajjal’s) eyes (the word) Kafir (i.e., disbeliever).” (This Hadith is also quoted by Abu Huraira and Ibn ‘Abbas).

Hadith Collection:

http://www.usc.edu/cgi-bin/msasearch

Description:
Book 49, Number 49.2.2:
Yahya related to me from Malik from Nafi from Abdullah ibn Umar that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "I dreamt at night that I was at the Kaba, and I saw a dark man like the most handsome of dark men you have ever seen. He had hair reaching to between his ears and his shoulders like the most excellent of such hair that you have seen. He had combed his hair, and water was dripping from it. He was leaning on two men or on the shoulders of two men doing tawaf around Kaba. I asked, 'Who is this?' It was said, 'al-Masih ibn Maryam.' Then we were with a man with wiry hair and blind in his right eye, as if it was a floating grape. I asked 'Who is this?' It was said to me, 'This is al-Masih ad-Dajjal.' "
The Dajjal will claim that he is Allah. He will perform mighty acts to convince people of his claim. But, every true believer, whether literate or illiterate, will be able to read the word kafir on his forehead, as stated by Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam). He (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) has also described his physical appearance as: short, fat, red-faced, bow-legged, with curly hair and one-eyed. One of his eyes is extinguished, and is neither protruding nor deep-seated, but resembles a floating grape.
It is said that he will appear between Syria and Iraq but that his emergence will be known when he is in Isfahan (Iran).
………………

Jesus Christ Son of Mary/ Isa Ibn Maryam

http://www.sunnipath.com/resources/Questions/qa00002027.aspx

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.asp?HD=1&ID=5092&CATE=239

Hadith collection:

Description: Given above

Will descend by the minaret at the Ommayad Mosque in Damascus.

Syria5.jpg

YUSUFALI: And (Jesus) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is a Straight Way

………………

Imam Mahdi

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.asp?HD=7&ID=884&CATE=1

http://www.albalagh.net/qa/imam_mehdi_hadith.shtml

http://www.central-mosque.com/signs/ImamMahdi.htm

For the mainstream view on Imam Mahdi try to stick with what the Sunni (majority - Ahlus Sunnah wah Jammah) scholars have said. There are some major differences between Sunnis and Shias on this subject.

Hadith collection:

Description: He will have a broad forehead (with not much hair on the front of his head) and the bridge of his nose will be raised. He will have a beauty spot on his left cheek, he will have a stutter. Rest of the description was given earlier on in the thread.

He will appear during the Hajj, this is where the common people will recognise him.

………………

Jesus, Imam Mahdi, the Anti-Christ are all different people, there is no overlap. They all have very different descriptions and roles to play, they will also appear in different places.

This is a book by the late Grand Muhaddith of Morocco Shaykh, Abdullah ben Sadek

Narrated by the late Grand Muhaddith of Morocco Shaykh, Abdullah ben Sadek, Ph.D.
(1914 - 1993) may Allah be pleased with him
Translated by Shaykh Ahmad Darwish

This book is divided into four parts. The first part is the translation of the work of the late Grand Muhaddith of Morocco, Shaykh Abdullah ben Sadek, may Allah have mercy upon him, and consists of hadith pertaining to coming of Al Mahdi and his circumstances. It also mentions a few hadiths concerning the false Messiah, and Prophet Jesus.

The second part contains hadiths extracted from "The Gardens of Righteousness" by Imam Nawawi in which there are more authentic hadiths pertaining to the arrival of the false Messiah and the second coming of Prophet Jesus, peace be upon him.

The third part is a summary written in layman's terms of the preceding hadith however, they should not be used as a substitute for the study of the hadith that are the actual sayings of Prophet Muhammad, praise and peace be upon him, that have been verified and transmitted verbatim from one generation to the next since his time.

The fourth part consists of questions and answers replied to by Shaykh Abdullah.

direct link:

http://www.muhammadanreality.com/ImamMahdiSignsfortheSavoir.htm

Mahdi (mä'd&#275 [key][Arab.,=he who is divinely guided], in Sunni Islam, the restorer of the faith. He will appear at the end of time to restore justice on earth and establish universal Islam. The Mahdi will be preceded by al-Dajjal, a Muslim antichrist, who will be slain by Jesus. This belief is not rooted in the Qur'an but has its origins in Jewish ideas about the Messiah and in the Christian belief of the second coming of Jesus.

The two sources of Islam are the Quran and the Sunnah.

The Muslims are agreed that the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) is the second of the two revealed fundamental sources of Islam, after the Glorious Qur'an. The authentic Sunnah is contained within the vast body of Hadith literature

The Quran commands Muslims to pray however it doesn't tell us how to pray, that is why the Sunnah is the other source. We believe everything that the Prophet did in his life was inspired by God, we are told in the Quran:

Surah An-Najm

“He (the Prophet) does not speak out of his desire. It is naught but Wahy (revelation) communicated to him.” In verses 3-4.

The two (Quran - Sunnah (hadith) go together.

The Prophet mentioned the Mahdi many times, there are many hadith on him.

You are confusing different events.

The Muslims under Imam Mahdi will sign a peace agreement with the Christians (American forces), this will be after they fight together against a common foe (PM me ;) ), this battle will be the battle of Armageddon, it will be the fiercest battle fought in the history of Mankind. This will take place around current day Turkey. (Jesus will not have descended yet)

The war with Israel is a completely different event and will happen shortly afterwards.

Last edited:
Back