Another paranormal photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
what lights

Originally posted by notme2000
Whoa, last night I went for a walk with my friends through a forest that was supposedly haunted... Whoa... This is what we saw, they did not speak, but tried to comunicate through movement!!!

I think I'd be more interested in comunicating with the cute chic.
with respect
:cool: :m:

yea, i'll have to admit, alot of pics are fake, but ive seen some pretty unexplainable ones that are definitely real. i got to get em first b4 i scan em, because one of em belongs to my friend, when i put it up, you'll start wiggin out.

Last edited:
thats frieken wierd, where in the blue hell did you get that photo? ive seen some wierd things, but this may be one of the wierdest one. i also have some pretty strange pics that i will post later.

slim,

the pic is way too small
can't see any details

btw, you should read The holographic universe by David talbot (and the original of David bohm also)
remnants of the past ... nothing more
and of course, loads of fakes also ;)

Haha, oh God, slim not this picture again. Just go crawl back under whatever rock you've been hiding under and quit re-posting images.

Mystech....Kiss my Bung hole again.. like you enjoy doing! you will forever ramain hopeless! ride your two wheeled tricycle for life....

c'est moi, I know the pic is small.. I would post the original, but, It would have to be reduced to download here, and it would only bring more narrow-minded comments probably. although it is interesting, and not a fake... this is not a place for it. mostly rude, childish comments abound. lol.. feed em fisheads,, I sayy!:D no biggy!

OOOOww... Sweeet Lucy! Heya Baa..Bee termite Doll! I missed your lovely scent, hourglassed figure and wonderments of vanished passion! No to worry! I take noo Shit, unless its Good Shit..:m:

I am happy an enthralled to see that you are still sharp as a tack, and a witty witted wonder! when shall we sneak out to meet secretly? leave me a coded message under the Netrock, by the nettree..Otae?:D

Originally posted by slim
Mystech....Kiss my Bung hole again.. like you enjoy doing! you will forever ramain hopeless! ride your two wheeled tricycle for life....

c'est moi, I know the pic is small.. I would post the original, but, It would have to be reduced to download here, and it would only bring more narrow-minded comments probably. although it is interesting, and not a fake... this is not a place for it. mostly rude, childish comments abound. lol.. feed em fisheads,, I sayy!:D no biggy!

You can't prove it's real. If you want to make it more believable, maximise the photo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back