Another paranormal photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by notme2000
Whoa, last night I went for a walk with my friends through a forest that was supposedly haunted... Whoa... This is what we saw, they did not speak, but tried to comunicate through movement!!!

Har....you get an A on using Photoshop :D ::I know the picture was a joke.::

Last edited:
Well, I took this whilst out walking my pirahna just 10 seconds ago. I must say, I'm not sure quite which is the more supernatural. The image or the eerily fast developing time.....

Hmmmmmmmm......

T

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmmmmmm. I've also had these developed also. it's quite beyond science to explain these. Oh yes.

T

Hahahahahahahaha! You guys are so stupid.

Solutions to the photos:

1. He took a picture of himself and claims it was astrange face.

2. Don't know what the hell that was, but looks like something from KidPix

3. Can we say Photoshop?

Originally posted by creamsoda
Hahahahahahahaha! You guys are so stupid.

Solutions to the photos:

1. He took a picture of himself and claims it was astrange face.

2. Don't know what the hell that was, but looks like something from KidPix

3. Can we say Photoshop?

Whoes and which?

I mean, surely the test of any hypothosis is that the theory allows empirical study. i.e. The image is replicable via the means you suggest.

Produce a comparable image though the means you suggest and that would remain the perfect proof, would it not?

T ;)

Originally posted by creamsoda
Okay, i will.No prob, I'm working on photoshop right now.

Look foreward to having a peep, fakery, good fakery, is actually probably more interesting than the real thing....

Y'know, we should really have a little competition, just for fun of course, but set out to discover who can make the most convincing fake UFO piccy.....

Something to do, I suppose......

Reguards,

T ;)

I know excatly what the problem is. You took the photo to a Wal Mart, didn't you? They probably dropped the pictuers, or they were shredded on accident and put back together wrong.

The images Mr. Anonymous posted were hardly made in photoshop. Looks like Maya or 3D studio Max. Maybe Bryce?

As for the couch,

keep looking.. the more you study.. the more you see... ..

Of course the more you look, the more faces and such we are going to see. Thats not because some ghosts decided to make a self potrait on the side of a beat up couch though. Its because our brains are wired as to recognize faces. Even now I could look at my shower curtain and see faces all over the place. Thats because my brain is saying "HEY! A nose, a mouth, 2 eyes, ITS A FACE!" But my brain has tricked me.

And I do believe in ghosts, dont get me wrong. But that hardly looks like a bunch of ghosts. Not to mention half of them could have been produced by image distortion of the photo itself. Did you ever go and look at it yourself?

Later
T

Originally posted by Tristan
The images Mr. Anonymous posted were hardly made in photoshop. Looks like Maya or 3D studio Max. Maybe Bryce?

Very astute. Vue D'Esprit 2 to be precise, an absolute bugger to do any proper 3d modeling work with, but an absolute marvel when it comes to terrains. All images 5 minutes a pop on low res preview mode, nothing more complex than a simple sphere with a bolean differance added to tunnel the thing out.

Of course to really palm this sort of stuff off as "genuine" fake UFO stuff the next stage would be to do a good deal of post-processing work in such an application as Photoshop to similate film stock colouration, jiggle the shot around, add a bit of grain, that sort of thing, but indeed, for truely realistic results Photoshop isn't the way to go about doing it first off.

Fake the entire scene in 3D application first, that way all the elements have to correct lighting and shaow values all eminating from the same light sources, then dumb the thing down a notch or two in photoshop....

Congratulations, well spotted. I'm affraid there isn't a prize, but I think there should be....

I'll fake you one up in due course.

Reguards

T ;)

Originally posted by notme2000
Whoa, last night I went for a walk with my friends through a forest that was supposedly haunted... Whoa... This is what we saw, they did not speak, but tried to comunicate through movement!!!

This is where I can offer some help!:)

I have studied ghosts extremely extensively, and visited many "so-called" haunted places.

The balls of light you witnessed are called "Orbs." They are (according to my extensive research) ghosts with no shape. Orbs tend to only exist for a short amount of time before taking on a capable-of-talking, humanoid "shape."

Orbs tend to appear somewhere where they need to communicate something, so try your hardest to think about what you heard, as they might have been trying to tell you something.

I have only witnessed Orbs once before--in a forest. It seems that they are only seen at night--I have never seen one during the day.

It doesn't take a special ability (I don't think) to witness/hear an orb. Please attempt to remember what the Orbs were attempting to communicate with you!

untitled2.jpg

Strange dancing creature... alien?

Look really closely for a long time and find the ghost in this picture (for those who havn't seen it yet)

That scared the crap out of me! I was staring at it, and I was getting impatient....I actually screamed...hehehe:p

And that poor kitty....:( I hope it's ok...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back