Another paranormal photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enqrypzion

Registered Senior Member
Hey all! Yesterday I went to a Dutch amusement park, the Efteling, and I took a mighty strange picture! I thought about making a cool picture through the trees, showing sun rays (no that ain't deadly orgone radiation) and all.. but I ended up with a real strange face in the upper right corner. Really, I have no clue who it might be, we were close to alone as the park was near closing time! Also I noticed the black part in the solar area, might that be sun spots or something? .. please help!

edit:typo

Last edited:
lol @ enqrypzion :D :D

dont know what the little black spot is though.. the whole sun thing looks like a rabbit or something :bugeye:

Hey Enqrypzion and Frieda, wasn't there a so called UFO sighting in The Netherlands yesterday or so? I think I read something like that in the digital newspapers from The Netherlands. I have no idea where it was, though...:)

i don't know if you can read dutch, but on nu.nl is more info about that.

why, do you think it's an alien on enqrypzion's pic? :D

edit: just in case you can't read dutch: it was a laser from a nightclub lightshow.. :rolleyes:

Of course it is an alien on Enqrypzion's pic. I never doubt Dutch photographers who have been to De Efteling. :D

I do read Dutch, yes. Thanx for the link. :)

well.. ok... I might admit it... it's a hoax.. I know the guy on the photo and the 'sunspots' are just overexposed.... there are no aliens, no other weird phenomena...

or are there?

Whoa, last night I went for a walk with my friends through a forest that was supposedly haunted... Whoa... This is what we saw, they did not speak, but tried to comunicate through movement!!!

Last edited:
I think the shape of it looks like one of those guys from Ghostbusters.

Out of curiousity, how come Engrypzion and Notme2000 don't have pictures at the Picture Thread..? :bugeye: There's no use trying to hide....we sort of know where you live. :D

I think the little black blob looks like an eyeball, with all the light around it...However, the alien being near the top right corner?....I think we should look more into that. :D

What picture thread? I'm sorry, I don't think I quite understood your post, Blue...

The face in the right of the photo looks just like my room mate. He's not an alien but his dad teaches astronomy at the local college. Hmmmm maybe he really is an alien....lol

Wow! This thread gives me such great ideas to try with my own new found mastery over photoshop! Thanks guys! *plans his first hoax* This'll be fun ^.^ :D

Originally posted by notme2000
What picture thread? I'm sorry, I don't think I quite understood your post, Blue...
Ah yes, then it would explain the absence of a picture. :) If you kinda go to the main SciForums page, scroll down a bunch, and click Site Feedback, there'll be a sticky somewhere at the top of the listings. Click the Picture Thread link, and you will be able to post a picture of yourself, as well as take a look at the other members of SciForums. ;) :D

The black dot is the sun. The camera is pointed right at it. A video camera will do the same thing. The photographer either really dosen"t know or is trying to BULLSH-t everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back