animals are smarter than we think

"what is not "celline type relication" if am to interpret that as mitosis?"

Sorry to irritate you. Do the cancer cells replicate in similar type as healthy cells do? I do not mean mitosis but they don't go as normal cellline go.

"Kumar you must avoid making assumptions based of no proof or assumptions based on assumptions. Let me give you a example...your statements approach that level of logic!"

What do you & spurious. feel, should I stop here?

"no once again Skin flaks as in particle that come of the skin is just dead skin! Human Anatomy 130. We produce several pounds of skin flaks as dust in this form per year."

>The epidermis is your interface to the world, and it is actually quite interesting. It has two main layers, the inner of which is living and the outer of which is dead. The dead skin cells of the outer layer are what we can actually see, and they are constantly flaking off and being replaced by new cells being pushed outward.< from; http://travel.howstuffworks.com/sunscreen1.htm

I don't know if this is relevant to Kumar or not, but it seems to me that various emotional/psychological states of humans (and I assume animals) are quite relevant vis a vis health issues.

Specifically, I am thinking of a placebo/nocebo type effect where health can be impacted by people's opinions in re: a treatment. Perhaps, the specific diseases a population of animals are related to a nocebo effect in that unhappiness brought on by the lifestyle of the animals.

Cheers!

Kumar

Theories such as

- City animals live short live or have a higher rate of cancer
- More rapid skin cell replacement means less of a change of cancer
- Basic common compounds may be increasing cancer rates and are the reason for the above.

All of this you must prove first, one step at a time.

your quote on skin production does not run counter to mine you might want to rephrase the if your trying to contradict me.

Ok, let us forget if it does not interest you. However, can you just tell me composition of skin & skin particles? How the shedding of these skin particles increases or decreases?

ask a dermatologist. I can tell you roughly the composition is mostly lipids and protein, some carbohydrates and a little nucleic acid, it going to have concentrations of the substance your looking for in the parts per million if not billion. of course this a just a assumption by a biochemistry undergrad and this is how I made it: look at this quantitatively: the human body sheds a few grams of skin a day now if you wanted to remove toxic chemicals especially ones that you get large quantities of which would be easier?, trying to shove it in a dehydrated cell which due to is dehydrated state cannot store much at all because would be very difficult to pump anything into it or into the bladder were toxins are filtered out constantly???

Many thanks. You have indicated something relevant. All these three can be linked with water. You have not mentioned inorganic constituents. It looks we have seen most of macro elements in body & not finding real causes. It may be then availale in micro/trace elements, hope so.

Back