animals are smarter than we think

Society & luxuaries can be two differant aspect. In nature, animals can make a society like Apes, but not luxuaries. I just want to know how the human effected by these luxuaries differ from other animals & birds who live in simlar atmosphere with out luxuaries.

ever seen that particular kind of birds that decorate their nests?

Animals also strive to have luxuries. A chimp will make a nest to rest in. It is not a necessity. It is more comfortable. Our society is just extreme, not different.

Dogs live in a society of luxuries. Some dogs have more luxuries than some people.

I think you are asking for an answer to which you already have formulated the answer yourself.

Any luxuary which can effect health will be unnatural. I know that it effects health, but not know the technicality of same--which I want to know.

:D

the cadences of the dialogue...the give and take... the ebb and flow....the skill in repartee... or perhaps the sheer idiocy...

gets me all hot n' stuff

Originally posted by Kumar
Any luxuary which can effect health will be unnatural. I know that it effects health, but not know the technicality of same--which I want to know.

so what are you going to do to find your answer?

but you already formulated your own conclusion:

Any luxuary which can effect health will be unnatural.

you have to find proof to substantiate your conclusion. There is no point in asking people their opinion.

Your conclusion is based on the assumption though that human activity is unnatural. I think that this is unwarranted.

Is it not a common sense? If we travel in car for short distance instead of walking--will it not effect our health. Other examples may be lifts, air conditioning, unnatural clothes, unnatural heavy foods, computers etc.

You can say it an assumption, because I am asking the type of effects. Do we get some unsolved diseases like cancer which animals & birds don't get-- living in same environment?

They used common sense to solve social problems before 1870. Then scientists thought that this was detrimental. Only rational scientific enquiry could be the basis for making a proper decision.

Since then the views have gotten a bit more sophisticated, but I sense here that you would like to go back to use common sense.

But some origionality should always exist. Is this topic not relevant to examine the origionality?

"We were apparently stupid to think we were terribly smart by being indecisive." Your words.

of course. Do you think we can find originality in common sense? After all the word common would suggest that it is hardly original. Na ja...that is below the belly. Common sense can differ per person.

I do want to point again that you are basing your research on a presumption which could be unfounded. I would go forward by making sure your assumption is utterly correct.

Thanks. Ok just tell me-- If animals & birds in cities are better placed in true health sense or not than humans with out any medical aid to both?

wild animals in cities can look mighty scruffy, but they do not enjoy the benefits of luxuries.

Fox populations in cities however are much denser than in rural areas. That is because there is more food available.

Apparently for certain species you don't have to be so fit in a city. There is an excess in food, which probably limits competition on one level.

I would be careful though to make generalizations from this, since this is just one example.

I think that for instance the fox population in the city has a shorter lifespan and therefore probably less prevalence of cancer.

Cancer is often an old age disease. Well people used to be old when they were 40, nowadays it is well above 60.

Sorry, I asked for--animals lives in cities not fox. Tell me about blood cancer.

"Cancer is often an old age disease. Well people used to be old when they were 40, nowadays it is well above 60."

Is it average age--5+75=80./.2= 40 & 60+60=120 ./. 2 =60? Is it quantity at the cost of quality? Is it the reson of increase in cancer rate as cancer is an old age disease?

Last edited:
Back