Analysis of UFO Spectrum

Ah. Slim, so you won't offer proof of your claims because you think I'm insulting?

You don't think that making unsubstantiated claims is an insult to everyone's intelligence then?

Chris Beacham makes wild claims, and doesn't back them up. Sorry, but that's a red flag to a bull here. If he just posted odd pictures, and didn't draw conclusions, that would be fine, but he does draw conclusions, and doesn't say how he got there. And that cannot be tolerated.

If you have a conclusion, you should share how you arrived at it. Assuming stuff though, isn't going to cut it. Just because things are strange, doesn't mean they are piloted by extra terrestrials.

Silas
"Oh, and so you know - I am fully aware of how egotistical and pompous I sound!"

You seem to be making progress. the first step to full recovery is acknowledging ones inflated inner sanctum and although downsizing would seem painfuly accute, once new habits become ingrained with daily reflex fuctions, I'm certain you will aquire that warm and fuzzy feeling of utopia, followed by outstanding revelations of utter bliss. I'm excited that you are excited posthumously.

I watched MASSIMO TEODORANI's clips when this thread was first started, not the report as yet. What keeps coming to mind is those lower lights not the groupings. It resembles turbulence, shinning a light on the turbulence below the object. Turbulence simular to the circular movement of the atmosphere seen with a tornado or hurricane.
Interesting
mov5.jpg

:D

I hadn't really check out any of the film clips previously however:

http://www.surfin.com.au/rotating.html

From Chris's site looks as if someone was either night fishing or smuggling using a "boat" with spotlights. If you look carefully enough you can see that the lights that are obviously on the boat are reflecting on the waters surface and that the actual bow of the vessel blocks some of the reflection.

Heck even it's movement as a whole generates the shape of a boat you might Charter.

Also note boats like Catamarans and Yachts have lights at the top of their mast to aid in locating their position, especially if you happen to fly.

I know the following isn't an Australian source however the basis ruleset should still kind of apply:
http://www.auxetrain.org/navhelp.html

Last edited:
As I live on a boat and have lived aboard off and on for many years. I am totally familiar with all kinds of navigation and work boat lights on many vessels. Although these could be high powered sodium work lights on a vessel, I tend to doubt it as they are not in the correct positions for any types I am familiar with. They are in a pattern that is often filmed of UFO’s from all the pictures I have seen.

Just my opinion.

They are in a pattern that is often filmed of UFO’s from all the pictures I have seen.

That would indicate the aliens are from the same planet since it unlikely two alien species would have the exact same lighting pattern. We can conclude that of all the various pictures of aliens, only one might be valid while all the others are faked.

(Q) said:
That would indicate the aliens are from the same planet since it unlikely two alien species would have the exact same lighting pattern. We can conclude that of all the various pictures of aliens, only one might be valid while all the others are faked.

You're making some broad assumptions.
STDD

FOAD = Flying Object Active Duty
Good one Q especially in the Analysis of UFO Spectrum thread.
:D

Back