allah the liar?

don't try to put spin here, to soften the sweet sentiments given, let the words speak for themselves, like so:

Preacher_X said:
The Hypocrites -
they seek to deceive Allah but it is Allah who deceives them.
When they stand up to prayer, they stand without earnestness, to be seen of men, but little do they hold Allah in remembrance (Surat Al-Nisa 4:142).

Allah is a torturer:
Fight them and Allah will torture (literal translation) them by your hands, and disgrace them, help you [to victory] over them
, heal the breasts of believers (Surat Al-Tawbah 9;14)

Allah is the best plotter:
And when those who disbelieve plot against thee [O Mohammed] to wound thee fatally, or to kill thee or to drive thee forth; they plot, but Allah [also] plotteth; and Allah is the best of plotters (Surat Al-Anfal 8:30 MPT

Working Class Hero said:
You do all know that Muslims, Jews, and Christians have accepted their gods are all the same person dont you?
you mean the PC police? the 'we are the world', lovey-dovey, lets hold hands & sing 'kumbaya' airheads?

how can the meccan crescent-moon god be the same as YHWH? isn't, can't be, ain't. I am not politically correct, I am just Biblically correct

Randolfo said:
you mean the PC police? the 'we are the world', lovey-dovey, lets hold hands & sing 'kumbaya' airheads?

how can the meccan crescent-moon god be the same as YHWH? isn't, can't be, ain't. I am not politically correct, I am just Biblically correct

ha...........yhwhdcabcde..........gx300, LX and Xi.........thats a perfect god. Biblically correct.....oxy Moron. Bible is correct? thats a new to me. :D

skywalker said:
ha...........yhwhdcabcde..........gx300, LX and Xi.........thats a perfect god. Biblically correct.....oxy Moron. Bible is correct? thats a new to me. D
everything is new to you, I'll be glad when you grow up :D

Randolfo said:
you mean islam? 'I get it", thats why I'll never convert
& what gang do you follow? Osama?
Randolfo said:
WRONG! thank you for admiting that you follow patty since he is a religous authority for you but in other hand Osama is not a religious authroity rather a terrorist so I do Not Follow him. So thatnks for admiting.

to muslims, if someone helps them out, they seem to forget, who help bale the bosnians out? NATO, no?

Thanks for admiting aagain that your kind commited attrocites but you think it is ok as long as you save 5000 out of 300,000 and let the rest die. That makes it all good and your so called peacefull religion.

the chechnians are doing a good job of being terrorists, why shouldn't Russian defend its borders? why should the chechens get their own country? if you thnk they should, then using the same logic, why shouldn't the jews get Israel? fair enough, no?

Ask the millions who were vanished before it all even started. Who am I talking? you don't even know where is Chechnya you are just a religious nut who thinks that world is flat. :)

the turks, smarty-pants

look how fucking stupid you are. I Said,

**So rando, in the history of Europe who has commited the second largest massacare?? and the largest ethnic cleaning after your brother hitler. None other than your own kind......... **

And you said Turks. In europe after hitler where the fuck did turk came in? That just shows how pathetic you are. I say you religious nut cases should stop spreading lies. lol BUSTED!!!

holocaust of muslims? you exaggerate, up until hitler cme along, you guys were the worst in that department; conquest of Egypt, turkish wars against the balkans & Hungary, Poland & Austria, the conquest of India. reprisals against the spanish revolts in 713, etc...

Aagain made up stuff from you, why am I not surprise? Some facts mix with fiction and you made lose statement...oh wait... you always do that since you never have anything factual to talk about. ;)

what do you say when you go to sleep? "death to infidels!!", then you have sweet, rosy dreams

Frustrated again?? lol I can iamgine. When you can't come up with anything you have to Say something...lol Oh lord Jesus save him ........lol

which ones? about lying to non-muslims? oh yeah, I found those already, "al-taqiyya", very interesting idea

haha Human rights lies and UNO and red cross all other main stream helping orginaztions lies but you know the truth from local church and savage nation radio satation. lol

:D

skywalker said:

WRONG! thank you for admiting that you follow patty since he is a religous authority for you but in other hand Osama is not a religious authroity rather a terrorist so I do Not Follow him. So thatnks for admiting.
you daydreaming again, sleepwalker? so, you are denying your hero Osama? how 'taqiyya' of you

Thanks for admiting aagain that your kind commited attrocites but you think it is ok as long as you save 5000 out of 300,000 and let the rest die. That makes it all good and your so called peacefull religion.
I'm not serb wago, why does everywhere muslims go, they create hate? you guys are just trouble makers

Ask the millions who were vanished before it all even started. Who am I talking? you don't even know where is Chechnya you are just a religious nut who thinks that world is flat.
I knew where chechnya was before you were born, unless your older than 1984, I even knew its capital Grosny.

"skywalker", what a name, you mean 'sleepwalker', you're a flatlander if there ever was one, no muslim will see another planet, they will destroy ours or go back to the desert past, maybe, only afew western muslims will go, but you are corrupted by muslims standards, may the 'force be with you'? you'll get spanked by your local mullah for those ideas. only muslim that can get away with it, is King Abdullah of Jordan, a "Trekker" , now that's a man for the future

look how f***ing stupid you are. I Said,

**So rando, in the history of Europe who has commited the second largest massacare?? and the largest ethnic cleaning after your brother hitler. None other than your own kind......... **
you cuss too much, does your mommy know that she raised an isolent child?

And you said Turks. In europe after hitler where the f*** did turk came in? That just shows how pathetic you are. I say you religious nut cases should stop spreading lies. lol BUSTED!!!
only you would calll "lies" truth & truth 'lies', you learned a good lesson from hittler, yes you did. Oh & do I need to teach you history too? fell asleep during the lessons? Seljec turks fought against the West from 1000 to 1193, Ottoman turks from 1281 to 1923. until the Greeks, Bulgars, Romanians, Yugos &n Hungarians were able to revolt & have independence
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seljuk_Turks
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osmanli

Aagain made up stuff from you, why am I not surprise? Some facts mix with fiction and you made lose statement...oh wait... you always do that since you never have anything factual to talk about. ;
what? you accuse me, of the very things you do? look in the mirror, osama

Frustrated again?? lol I can iamgine. When you can't come up with anything you have to Say something...lol Oh lord Jesus save him ........lol
so, you're a 'closet' christian, huh? don't woory, I won't tell, you just have to look out for all those osamas :D

haha Human rights lies and UNO and red cross all other main stream helping orginaztions lies but you know the truth from local church and savage nation radio satation. lol
so the West lies in everything? poor deluded, paranoid little man, sleepwalker get some sleep, you are getting delusional from your lack of sleep, yes, the West is all full of lies & liars, good little madrassa boy, repeat after your mullah, good brainwashing, little boy, repeat after me, 'osama good, West bad', osama good, ....

Back