Allah is NOT a god

mario said:
But if you claim that you are one with allah, and allah is one with you then you should know the answers to these questions. ;)

We cannot know what is referred to as 'Allah' until we totally clarify our minds of all versions of god that has concerns or abilities like a human being.

Originally Posted by mario
Does allah think? Does it have a consciousness? Is it aware of it's existence? Is it aware of you and me? Or is it just a mindless energy force that flows thru everything like gravity? If you says it thinks and is aware then it must have an ego. Thusly separating itself from us and everything else in the universe.

Remember... thought, consciousness, existence, awareness, energy, ego... are all creations of what is referred to as ALLAH. ;)

Sufi said:
Remember... thought, consciousness, existence, awareness, energy, ego... are all creations of what is referred to as ALLAH. )
diffenitly zen

battig1370 said:
Hello Everyone,

Hello there. ;)

battig1370 said:
The false prophet Muhammad did not accept the testimony of Jesus to be TRUE.

And how exactly do you know the testimony of Jesus to be true? Have you read the Greek manuscripts that make up the New Testament? I bet if you had, you would find many of the contradictions that Jesus himself makes, and would have a little less zeal towards Jesus' truthfulness.

battig1370 said:
The false prophet Muhammad did NOT believe that Jesus was granted ALL POWER and AUTHORITY in heaven, and on the earth, Jesus said, "ALL POWER is given unto ME in heaven and in earth" (Matthew 28:18). --- "Heaven and earth shall pass away, but MY WORDS shall not pass away." -(Matt 24:35)

As I said before, how do you propose to prove, without the help of biblical quotes, that Jesus was given all authority and power on Earth?

battig1370 said:
ANYONE that claims to be a prophet and does not believe that Jesus has been granted the position/office of THE ALMIGHTY from his FATHER, is a false prophet. Also the followers of these false prophets are DECEIVED.

Can you not fathom the fact that you may have been decieved by the blinding light of Christianity?

battig1370 said:
Jesus, the speaker I, introduced himself to John saying, "I am Alpha and Omega ---" - (Rev.1:8) --- "Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and behold, I am alive for evermore ---"

I haven't heard of any sightings of Jesus, care to explain how he is alive evermore? :bugeye:

battig1370 said:
The false prophet Muhammad did NOT believe these WORDS of Jesus, and the followers believe the same as Muhammad. Because of this Muhammad did NOT believe that Jesus was the TRUE PROPHET who overcame, and was granted ALL POWER and AUTHORITY in heaven, and on the earth.

Once again, how do you propose to prove, without biblical evidence that Jesus was given supreme power on Earth? Also, how do you know that Mohammad was not the 'true prophet', and your gounding in Jesus is not just a huge lie?

battig1370 said:
Peace be with you, Paul

May peace be with you.
:m:

Randolfo said:
there you go again, throwing a tangent about Jesus & Mary Magdalene, you know you had to, you are a slave to your hatred

wow, that is rich. You're calling someone else "a slave to [their] hatred"? Do you even read your own posts? I took a quick glance at a couple recent pages.
These are randolfo threads:

- Is Mohammad in Heaven or hell?
- Simple Test for the quran
- calling all muslims to a love supreme
- Seal of the prophets?
- "taqiyya", lying for allah

no omissions, I just went back 5 threads. Every single one is totally focused on disputing islam. You aren't just a slave to your hatred, you're totally obsessed.

Sufi,
Am I understanding correctly? Is Allah like a subunit of Ahad? Are we, as creations of Allah, only part of Ahad? But neither Allah nor Ahad are persons? I'm just trying to understand.

b0urgeoisie said:
Sufi,
Am I understanding correctly? Is Allah like a subunit of Ahad? Are we, as creations of Allah, only part of Ahad? But neither Allah nor Ahad are persons? I'm just trying to understand.

Yes, you are, except one point. Ahad is the quality of 'ultimate oneness', and 'Allah' is the name that refers to the One that is qualiifed as Ahad. When you consider Allah in terms of Hu's being Ahad, you ought not to observe any 'parts' or 'units', 'subunits' any more. No separations!

I have just started two new threads upon which you will enjoy reflecting :)

b0urgeoisie said:
You can't even consider the cogs that drive the machine?

This is where the 'belief' enters the scene. Belief in 'Allah' requires a commitment to your own inner transformation.

'Cogs drive the machine' is true from one level, yet it is only an observance from the perspective of the five senses.

If you still consider the cogs, it is not seeing past the apperances and 'believing' but is rather living as limited to the five senses in beliefs and thoughts.

Being depended on the judgments gained through your physical senses' results in staying only aware of the physical domain and ignoring the unified field of limitless possibilites deep within you, whereas within each of us is the ultimate awareness offering a certain kind of victory over the material world.

You will see what you could not see now only when you believe in it, despite your senses tell the opposite. Only after then that man can gain a new view and understand that there is a perfect order in the universe.

If we were born with the normal 5 senses that detect the physical world, then why don't we have an obvious and easily-used sense (like our other 5) that detects the oneness of allah? Why is it so difficult to enter this mindset that supposedly sees the "real" world? And what differentiates this feeling of onesness with allah from just plain old imagination and wishfull thinking?

b0urgeoisie said:
Are the senses important? If you can see beyond them?

Yes. They give you 'samples' and 'parables' to go beyond by referring to them, and READ the universe, the ultimate book.

mario said:
If we were born with the normal 5 senses that detect the physical world, then why don't we have an obvious and easily-used sense (like our other 5) that detects the oneness of allah?

Any sense will only be an additional tool, not more. We have our 'mind' to see the oneness of Allah.

Why is it so difficult to enter this mindset that supposedly sees the "real" world?

Social conditionings, standards of judgments and emotions blind our mind to see the real face of existence.

And what differentiates this feeling of oneness with allah from just plain old imagination and wishfull thinking?

Some call it as higher awareness. A brain is made up of 'atoms'. But, is the world of a 'brain' same as the world of an atom?..

If the senses are important - are our actions important? Does it matter if we act? If we choose to act does it matter how we act?

altec said:
And how exactly do you know the testimony of Jesus to be true? Have you read the Greek manuscripts that make up the New Testament? I bet if you had, you would find many of the contradictions that Jesus himself makes, and would have a little less zeal towards Jesus' truthfulness.
M*W: So true!
altec: As I said before, how do you propose to prove, without the help of biblical quotes, that Jesus was given all authority and power on Earth?
M*W: How would he prove, WITH the help of biblical quotes, that Jesus was given all authority and power on Earth? All he knows are the exponential English translations of biblical quotes that were butchered for political reasons throughout biblical history.
altec: Can you not fathom the fact that you may have been decieved by the blinding light of Christianity?
M*W: Unfortunately, no. Those deceived by the "blinding light of Christianity" cannot see the truth.
altec: I haven't heard of any sightings of Jesus, care to explain how he is alive evermore? :bugeye:
M*W: You know, this question has always puzzled me. If Jesus were the Messiah and yet alive in the flesh, you'd think we'd all know it and be able to see him.
altec: Once again, how do you propose to prove, without biblical evidence that Jesus was given supreme power on Earth? Also, how do you know that Mohammad was not the 'true prophet', and your gounding in Jesus is not just a huge lie?
M*W: Christians cannot "prove" anything on their own. They use the lying translations of their bible. They are so duped and deceived that they can only believe in the lies. They fear the truth. Christianity is the Antichrist, and they are part of that Antichrist, but don't even know it! It's funny, you know? But not really. It's sad because they're so stupid.

b0urgeoisie said:
If the senses are important - are our actions important? Does it matter if we act? If we choose to act does it matter how we act?

By your actions, you fulfill the reason for which you were created . However, within this fulfillment, there works a system in which you get the result of your deeds only.

Who determines what the reason for our existence is? Was this reason determined for us before we were born? If so, then we are merely following a script. No free will.

If everything is allah then how can extremes make sense? For example, allah is good and also bad. Allah is sanity and also insanity. Allah is order and also chaos. Allah is everything and also nothing. Sorry, but this "oneness" doesn't seem to know if it's coming or going. ;)

mario said:
Who determines what the reason for our existence is?

Not a god outside of you!! Look within.

By asking this question, you are implying the impossiblity of a god ouside of you. True. Not a god out there determines anything for anyone of us. ALLAH is however, limitless.

Was this reason determined for us before we were born?

What do you think you have that was not determined before your birth?

If so, then we are merely following a script.

There is not a god out there who wrote a script for you.

No free will.

No free will! It is just an assumption of ego. There is only one complete will that unfolds at any point in existence.

You call what is unfolded to will through you as your free will. But it does not mean more than the claim of your finger that it is its free will that it performs its own deeds, whereas all body members serve you alone.

mario said:
If everything is allah

Everything is NOT Allah... By saying this, you first accept that there is 'everything' as everything and then label this 'everything' as 'Allah'.

I say, there is Allah, nothing else. See the difference!

If everything is allah then how can extremes make sense? For example, allah is good and also bad. Allah is sanity and also insanity. Allah is order and also chaos. Allah is everything and also nothing. Sorry, but this "oneness" doesn't seem to know if it's coming or going.

There are not labels of extremes in nature. One man's meal can be another one's poison.

All extremes are caused by the way each individual observe other within his individualistic perspective and by his strong attachment to his judgments born out of his perspectives.

Have a look at http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=38738

Back