all in the name of allah

maths, if jesus was not the answer, then why would u need help?

If Jim is not a muel , then why do you speak of Jesus ?
lmao

i like your maths tho. u have a good grasp of the fundamentals of islam. keep up the good work. jest remember your responsibilities. u are required to perform good works and not works of hate. u cannot take some parts of the bible for a reference and then deny other parts. simply, its one complete package.

u like my maths ?
thats a pleasant surprise

its not one package , if it is only the Torah is ....but besides that , its i dont know how many ancient scriptures put together .

jesus christ.

what does Hristos have to do with Y'SHUA ?

maths

if Jim is not a muel, then why do u speak of Jesus? Imao

nice maths.

if not one package....

if its all the other scriptures, how come i can operate from jest one, lord jesus?

what does Hristos have to do with Y'SHUA?

in a sense the jews lost the right to yeshua when they sent him to the gentiles.

nice maths.

thank you

if not one package....

if its all the other scriptures, how come i can operate from jest one, lord jesus?

no lord jesus in genesis

in a sense the jews lost the right to yeshua when they sent him to the gentiles.

In that same sense christians lost the right to jesus to when they disrespected all of his teachings .
Is his true name now Issa ?
Hristos ?
or Y'Shua ?

Id say the letter since nobody can posses Y'Shua , a Hebrew Israelite who had a Hebrew Israelite name . The jews never owned him , and neither do some crazy cult calling themselves christians who worship a picture of cesare bogari .

maths

no lord jesus in genesis

...wanna bet?...it was he at the mount. ( refer thread jesus is god if u like )

jesus is the god of israel.

maths

the new testament teaches that jesus was that spiritual cloud that was before the jews as they left egypt....and he was that mediator between god and man at the mount.....
but god is one.
cheers

Originally posted by firingseeds
it was he at the mount. ( refer thread jesus is god if u like )
When you say the mount are you referring to a mountain?

no lord jesus in genesis ...wanna bet?...
My copy of Strong's Concise Concordance Of The Bible seems to have missed that (or I missed it in the Concordance). Can you please supply the verse where this occurs?

evilpoet

john.8:56-59...( jnt )
56...abraham, your father, was glad that he would see my day; and then he saw it he was over-joyed.

57...why, you're not yet fifty years old the judeans replied, and u have seen abraham?

58...yeshua said to them, yes, indeed! before abraham came into being, I AM!

john.8:56-59...( jnt )
John is not Genesis. I thought you were trying to say that Jesus was mentioned in Genesis - perhaps I misunderstood what you were getting at. If so, I apologize for the misunderstanding. If not, I ask again - can you please supply the verse where this occurs? Oh and one other thing - does jnt stand for Jewish New Testament?

poet

hi.....yes... peripheral statement concerning jesus and genesis. just statement of comprehension, allowing for the fact some may swear by the old testament and not the new, when in fact they are one. some answers to the old only come to light with the new...jesus being fulfillment. ( example: a jew has no idea why the law was given ).

yes, jewish new testament ( which is flawed in places but enjoyable )

re: jesus is god...jealousy - suspicion of a wifes purity...
cant 8:6....whats that!

"cant 8:6....whats that!"

firingseeds,

I believe it is a reference to Solomon's Canticle of Canticles.

"Put me as a seal upon thy heart, as a seal upon thy arm,
for love is strong as death, jealousy as hard as hell, the
lamps thereof are fire and flames." -Cant. 8:6

I have another question - I'm unclear what you mean by this:
"example: a jew has no idea why the law was given"

Can you please clarify so there is no misunderstanding?

evilpoet

yeah, thanks...got it - song of solomon..duh.

the whole teaching of the new testament testifies to the fact of salvation by faith thru jesus christ and not of works of law. many jews cannot read the new testament: but understand greek mythology!

galations. 3:23...but before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.

gal. 3:19...wherefore then serveth the law? it was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made...and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.

gal. 3:20...now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but god is one.

gal. 3:18...for if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but god gave it to abraham by promise.

gal. 3:16...now to abraham and his seed were the promises made. he saith not, and to seeds, as of many; but as of one, and to thy seed, which is christ

gal. 3:17...and this i say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of god in christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that should make the promise of none effect.

firingseeds,

Thanks for the clarification. I have another question for the purposes of clarification.

"many jews cannot read the new testament: but understand greek mythology!"

I have no clue how I am supposed to take this. Do you mean Jews are incapable of reading the New Testament or that they are not allowed to read it? Or something else? And what the heck does Greek mythology have to do with anything?

"the whole teaching of the new testament testifies to the fact of salvation by faith thru jesus christ and not of works of law."

The whole New Testament? James is part of the New Testament - what about James 2:13-17?

"What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, and one of you says to them, "Depart in peace, be warmed and filled," but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead." -NKJV

poet

sorry. i was being a bit tongue in cheek. some jews get very dark at the mention of jesus and will call him geezer instead. and for the learned - the people of the book - to be able to study greek history easily but have trouble bringing themselves to read the GOOD NEWS is what i was kidding about. this principle refers also to any so-called scholar.

the whole new testament?
....meaning the meat and the bones
....but like a naughty "tai chi" i will endeavour to defend a step forward and clarify further. ( tai chi principle - stay on the back foot. do not step forward until attacked, whereby defence is considerably less difficult, thru less risk of exposure.
:)
the emphasis is on FAITH THRU JESUS CHRIST.

galations. 3:24...wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Last edited:
firingseeds,

Thanks for the clarification. I see things far more clearly now.
I only have one more thing to say before I jump out of this
thread. I think you need to catch up on your reading. In my
opinion, here is a good place to start.

L8R,
EvilPoet

Re: maths.

maths, if jesus was not the answer, then why would u need help?
? he also requires justice. that god is jesus christ.

CAN THIS BE THE WORDS OF GOD ????

When it comes to scientific claims, the Bible has the dumbest claims, with all due respect to Jews and Christians. The Bible claims that Earth has four ends and four corners. Nobody can ever think a ball or a cycle to have corners and ends! Only flat items can have corners and ends, and this is exactly what the bible is trying to express regarding the shape of the earth. The earth is not flat, as once thought and it has no corners or ends at all. If Magnetic Poles can be taken as ends or corners of earth, then this definitely opposed to the axis of rotation.

Isaiah 11:12
12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH. (KJV)

Revelation 7:1
1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. (KJV)

Job 38:13
13 That it might take hold of the ENDS OF THE EARTH, that the wicked might be shaken out of it? (KJV)

Jeremiah 16:19
19 O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ENDS OF THE EARTH, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit. (KJV)

Daniel 4:11
11 The tree grew, and was strong, and the height thereof reached unto heaven, and the sight thereof to the ENDS OF ALL THE EARTH: (KJV)

Matthew 4:8
8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; (KJV)

Astronomical bodies are spherical, and you cannot see the entire exterior surface from any place. The kingdoms of Egypt, China, Greece, Crete, sections of Asia Minor, India, Maya (in Mexico), Carthage (North Africa), Rome (Italy), Korea, and other settlements from these kingdoms of the world were widely distributed.

The flat Earth is established and can never move?! The Sun
hurries back to where it rises?!

The Psalm 104:5 and Ecclesiastes 1:5 verses from the Bible in this section were sent to me by Abdullah Bisyir; may Allah Almighty always be pleased with him.

"He set the earth on its foundations; it can never be moved. (From the NIV Bible, Psalm 104:5)"

"The LORD reigns, he is robed in majesty; the LORD is robed in majesty and is armed with strength. The world [The deceiving translators should've said "earth", not "world"] is firmly established; it cannot be moved. (From the NIV Bible, Psalm 93:1)"

"Say among the nations, "The LORD reigns." The world [Again, the deceiving translators should've said "earth", not "world"] is firmly established, it cannot be moved; he will judge the peoples with equity. (From the NIV Bible, Psalm 96:10)"

"The sun rises and the sun sets, and hurries back to where it rises. (From the NIV Bible, Ecclesiastes 1:5)"

Well, I don't think there is any need for much explanation to the nonsense above! It is crystal clear that the Bible is full of man-made corruptions and alterations. Since when the Earth is flat and can never move?! We all know that the Earth and the other planets rotate and move in space around the Sun. Since when the Sun hurries back to where it rises, like if there is some hole it rises from and another hole it sets through on Earth?!

For those Jews and Christians who would like to see where in the Noble Quran does Allah Almighty say that the planets in space rotate and move, read the following Noble Verse:

"It is He who created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon, all (the celestial bodies) swim along, each in its orbit with its own motion. (The Noble Quran, 21:33)"

poet

just an add on.
had a quick look at your reference...know all that stuff....i'm too busy to know everything all at once, but the glory of the body of christ - his church on earth - is that what one witness can't provide, then another can - and does.

ps...poet's referred me to new testament anti-semitism and like stuff. if u looked simply at the old testament, u will find god pretty much condemning his natural branch thru all of the prophets; calling the jews stubborn and earless.
poet... jews don't need to convert either, nor do they need great lessons of doctine, because they can be convicted by gods spirit...and that in love. forget the way of the world: its worthless and won't lead to anywhere worthwhile.

proud syrian

hahaha....nice discourse. u brought a smile to my dial. i enjoyed the last bit too from the koran.
cheers
...isn't he great!

Back