Aliens

Mr Anonymous
We don't really do strip clubs over here, not proper ones. We just have pubs. Amounts to the same thing.

LOL
sounds great
in light of my assumed interpretaion of such things
that being some places
strip clubs... most at present
having an atmosphere that would suggest 'thermal underwear'
be more apropriate.
back to topic
would what we genraly percieve as "aliens" view strip clubs as theatrical venues?
or more along the lines of theraputic gathering points of
aversion-therapy?
Terribly obliging British gel's. Chaps to,

this seems to be a relative consistancey in most countrys that have a "peoples representation in governance"
once the indevidual or group is removed from the need to compete for (materialistic reinforcement of) self esteem and genral respect.
given the basic needs of food, shelter, emotional support, self development, artistic expresion
(not limited to and containing some form of religouse beliefe)
[i often wonder what good it does to post such things on boards and internet :confused: ]
we all have our limitations i guess!
and some strive to 'not covet' others possative aspects in segragation of the true facet of whole-ness
[big sigh] :)

groove on all :)

peace light truth love
the path to that we hold above

Mr Anonymous
quote...
Terribly obliging British gel's. Chaps to, although I'm taking that on advisement.
========
do you live in and around only women?
have you ever met an english male?
what is your life experience in relation to interaction with males?
do you work with them?
do you talk with them?
do you share tales of life experiences?

sorry to accentuate too much.. err i have?

are secrets talents
are talents secret

to what end do we use secrets (others?) to aquire
cash?
after all it doesn't matter what anyone says we are all controlled by money.

some have allot
some have very little
some have none

poverty is a tool!
(stating the obviouse again)

humans kiil others to gain cash through starving them to death,
robbing their houses/minds/ideas/cash/ability to gain cash, brainwashing their children, installing systems to maintain
thier greed(sickness) in a covert of power and/or knolledge.

as long as humans do this it is an act of compliance to all who are taught through the system installed to do so.

but you know this already... im just pointing to it!
===
yes i agree that women are more advanced at an earlier age...
however this brings its own curse to bare and so taught to the children.
maybe ill write a book and see if i can make allot of money...
or would that be just be playing into someones hands...
(i think so!)

# point of completional cyclic cultivation...
people will only place a value on something that has been lost!
they never place the value on it (other people) untill they have gone.
the world of art is an express term of this.
LOOK at the money that RICH people PAY other RICH people
for someones painting!

very sad sickness!
it stops them from knowing love!
and that is not to be assumed to mean that poor people have love instead of cash!
its almost funny to think most think this!

IT IS POSSIBLE to buy love!
its just not a labelled item like a new car!
the purchase may include cash but always includes other things aswell.
and that my cyber aquantence is a real secret!

groove on :)

heyya all :)

Mr Anonymous
im confused
are you coming close to the sugestion of
coplacent idealism
hence in-action or lack of reach by such action?

if so i can understand the theory
if not plaese try and expand a little more...
for my chocolate supply runs low at present :D

hence why bother with anything
seems to be the repeating question!

haven't heard one reason yet!

grove on all :)

Aliens are real! We are aliens! LOL!
www.wingmakers.com

Question 11 -- What is your relationship with other extraterrestrial races involved with the Earth? Are the Animus real or fictional?

My relationships are with humans at the present. I do not have interactions with what I believe you are calling extraterrestrial races, other than my ancient bonds with Lyricus. As for the Animus, they are very real.

Question 14 -- You are known as Mahu Nahi. Is Mahu Nahi another incarnation of your spirit that has commissioned James (your current incarnation) to translate this material for the people of Earth?

No. My name within Lyricus is Mahu Nahi. This is how I am known among my students and associates. In effect, Mahu Nahi is the name of my SECU (Sovereign Entities of the Central Universe) personality, while James is the name of my human personality of this time.

Question 15 -- Why the secrecy regarding your whereabouts and identity? I know that you want the material to take precedence over a possible 'messiah' figure. Are you concerned about the CIA, FBI, NSA, MJ12, MI6, Illuminati, Bilderberg's, whoever etc tracking you down?

There are several groups who are presently aware of my existence on earth. For the most part, my work will only appear to them as adding to the misinformation programs that they've already erected. To most secret organizations, the more that is written about them that is divergent from previously held notions, the better. It is this very divergence that creates and perpetuates the uncertainty and stirs the murkiness in which they remain suitably concealed from the public's eye.

This was purposeful on my part because it would be relatively easy for certain groups to find me, and if they chose, compromise my mission. Thus, I have shared many truths about these organizations, knowing that these very truths are divergent from the established speculation and, ironically as it may seem, by this divergence, I am protected because WingMakers is perceived as a mythology and does not disclose hard evidence.

Because of my alliances, it is unlikely that anyone would choose to knowingly hinder this mission because these groups have a high regard for my lineage, which in some respects, is the only thing that restrains them. There is very little known about Lyricus. It is truly the most enigmatic teaching organization within the broader universe. Its capabilities are unknown, but it is rightly assumed to be respectful of this organization.

As for my personal anonymity, this is a choice I made in order to curtail my teaching mode to individuals of this time in favor of directing my life's work to a select population of incarnating SECUs. This requires me to focus on transposing the sensory data streams of the Tributary Zones to a digital media platform for future generations.

Question 12 -- When will we see ET's openly walking around on the Earth and mixing with Earth humans? Assuming of course that official ET govt. disclosure occurs first? What role will the WingMakers play in these events?

Forgive me if I engage in recreation with your question just a bit. Everywhere you are there are extraterrestrials. It's a well-known fact of your scientists that the atomic structure of the human form is derived from particles of stars. Thus, the human instrument is essentially extraterrestrial.

Set this aside for a moment. What animates the human instrument? What is ensouled within the body? Isn't it a consciousness of understanding, borne of the archetype of souls known as First Source? Is this not of extraterrestrial origin?

Both the animating force and the bodies within which this force expresses are not of this earth. What you call humans, we call Sovereign Entities of the Central Universe (SECU -- pronounced SeeQue). SECUs are the alpha and omega. They are not time-bound nor restrained by the adornments of bodies. They are the primal form finished and honed to the perfection of their creator, and in this, we are all the same.

Now, to your point, extraterrestrials are walking around on earth, you just don't recognize them as extraterrestrials because the human genome and the genome of many extraterrestrial races are essentially the same. There will be ETs of a different cast that will make their presence known in the next decade, but they will not interfere with the social order. When the Grand Portal is unveiled by human hands you will invoke the attention of the Galactic Federation, and humanity will be invited to interact in the affairs of the galactic family. It is then that the diversity of the humanoid species will be appreciated, and it is precisely for this reason that humanity must come to understand itself as a SECU first, and human second.

heyya all :)

Mr Anonymous
Quote...
That's talent. Here's hoping it dosn't sail over quite everyone elses head....
===
LOL :)
your as sharp as a tack
and i tip my hat
damn...
ive just reveiled my secret stash
of chocolate bars
sadly not cash
with such an unsightly thespian err
i must concur
ill eat it all till i feel sick

I belive in aliens and we probaly are ther pigs,rats and other things that would be used for scienc.

I read on the wingmakers site.
That there are these advanced race of aliens called the Central Race. Like the first race people in the universe or something.
LOl there highly evovled humans way way in future time.
We are them way way way in the past time for them. LOl the beginning and ending at once.
Oh I read in 2011 these race of other aliens called Animus are coming. They want "souls' cuz they dont have souls. They want them so they can be able to raise consciousness to experience the other dimensions or the like... LOL!
I explain it bad but you should search up on www.wingmakers.com
Lots of scientists, geologists and stuff there not just people making up things, hopefully not. But it all started when they found a palce called choz... someting in New mexico.

"Also, and more importantly, the true identity of the WingMakers became clear as we deployed our RV technologies." Sarah: "First, what're RV technologies?"

Dr. Neruda: "Think of it as psychic spying. The ACIO has a department that specializes in Remote Viewing technology, and within this department was a woman of unparalleled capability as an RV. She was assigned to the project as its RV, and she was a critical element in determining the identity and purpose of the WingMakers."

Sarah: "Can we come back to the RV technology? Just tell me what she discovered as to the identity of the WingMakers."

Dr. Neruda: "She was very attuned to the first artifact we recovered, which turned out to be a homing device that essentially led us to the Ancient Arrow site. We conducted two official RV sessions -- one that I monitored and another that Fifteen monitored. She was able to make contact with the original planners of the Ancient Arrow site. Through these two RV sessions we were able to determine that the identity of the WingMakers was an ancient -- the most ancient -- race of humankind."

Sarah: "When you say most ancient, what do you mean?"

Dr. Neruda: "We know of them mostly through a few ancient manuscripts that were reputedly channeled by these beings. There're a few myths in Mayan and Sumerian text that refer to these being as well. But the most definitive text comes from the Corteum who defined them, in our terms, as the Central Race." Sarah: "How can they be so ancient if they're so technologically advanced?"

Dr. Neruda: The Central Race resides in the most primeval galaxies nearest the centermost part of the universe. According to Corteum cosmology, the structure of the universe is segmented into seven superuniverses that each revolve around a central universe. The central universe is the material home of First Source or the Creator. According to the Corteum, in order to govern the material universe, First Source must inhabit materiality and function in the material universe. The central universe is the material home of First Source and is eternal. It's surrounded by dark gravity bodies that make it essentially invisible even to those galaxies that lie closest to its periphery.

"The Corteum teach that the central universe is stationary and eternal, while the seven superuniverses are creations of time and revolve around the central universe in a counterclockwise rotation. Surrounding these seven superuniverses is "outer" or peripheral space, which is non-physical elementals consisting of non-baryonic matter or antimatter, which rotates around the seven superuniverses in a clockwise rotation. This vast outer space is expansion room for the superuniverses to expand into. The known universe that your astronomers see is mostly a small fragment of our superuniverse and the expansion space at its outermost periphery. Hubble-based astronomy extrapolates, based on a fractional field of view, that there are 50 billion galaxies in our superuniverse, each containing over 100 billion stars. However, most astronomers remain convinced that our universe is singular. It is not -- according to the Corteum."

"On the fringe of the central universe resides the Central Race, which contain the original human DNA template of creation. However, they are such an ancient race that they appear to us as Gods, when indeed they represent our future selves. Time and space are the only variables of distinction. The Central Race is known to some as the creator gods who developed the primal template of the human species and then, working in conjunction with the Life Carriers, seeded the galaxies as the universes expanded. Each of the seven superuniverses has a distinctive purpose and relationship with the central universe via the Central Race based on how the Central Race experimented with the DNA to achieve distinct, but compatible physical embodiments to be soul carriers.

Sarah: "I don't even know what to ask nextÖ"

Dr. Neruda: "The Central Race is divided into seven tribes, and they are master geneticists and the progenitors of the humanoid race. In effect, they are our future selves. Quite literally they represent what we will evolve into in time and towards in terms of space."

Sarah: "So, you're saying that the WingMakers are our future selves and that they're building these time capsules in order to communicate with us?"

Dr. Neruda: "The Labyrinth Group believed that the WingMakers are representatives of the Central Race, and that they created our particular human genotype to become suitable soul carriers in our particular universe. The Ancient Arrow site is part of a broader, interconnected system of seven sites installed on each continent. Together, we believe this system constitutes a defensive technology."

Sarah: "So there're are seven Ancient Arrow sites?"

Dr. Neruda: "Yes."

Sarah: "And you know where they are?"

Dr. Neruda: "I know generally where the remaining six are, but I don't know their specific location. They remain undiscovered so far as I know."

Sarah: "Why would the most advanced race -- or future version of humanity -- place such a sophisticated array of technologies and artifacts on our planet? What're they afraid of?"

Dr. Neruda: "They have an ancient, formidable enemy, which Fifteen calls the Animus."

.....Sarah: "What makes BST such an imperative to Fifteen and the Labyrinth Group?"

Dr. Neruda: "The ACIO has access to many ancient texts that contain prophecies of the earth. These have been accumulated over the past several hundred years through our network of secret organizations of which we are a part. These ancient texts are not known in academic institutions, the media, or mainstream society; they are quite powerful in their depictions of the twenty-first century. Fifteen was made aware of these texts early on when he became Director of Research for the ACIO, and this knowledge only fueled his desire to develop BST."

Sarah: "What were these prophecies and who made them?"

Dr. Neruda: "The prophecies were made by a variety of people who are, for the most part, unknown or anonymous, so if I told you their names you would have no recognition. You see, time travel can be accomplished by the soul from an observational level -- that is to say, that certain individuals can move in the realm of what we call vertical time and see future events with great clarity, but they are powerless to change them. There are also those individuals who have, in our opinion, come into contact with the WingMakers and are provided messages about the future, which they had recorded in symbol pictures or extinct languages like Sumerian, Mayan, and Chakobsan.

"The messages or prophecies that they made had several consistent strands or themes that were to occur in the early part of the twenty-first century, around the year 2011. Chief among these was the infiltration of the major governments of the world, including the United Nations, by an alien race. This alien race was a predator race with extremely sophisticated technologies that enabled them to integrate with the human species. That is to say, they could pose as humanoids, but they were truly a blend of human and android -- in other words, they were synthetics.

"This alien race was prophesied to establish a world government and rule as its executive power. It was to be the ultimate challenge to humankind's collective intelligence and survival. These texts are kept from the public because they are too fear-provoking and would likely result in apocalyptic reprisals and mass paranoiaÖ"

Sarah: "Are you saying what I think you're saying? That anonymous prophets from God knows where and when, have seen a vision of our future take-over by a race of robots? I mean you do realize how -- how unbelievable that sounds?"

Dr. Neruda: "Yes -- I know it sounds unbelievable -- but there are diluted versions of this very same prophecy in our religious texts, it's just that the alien race is portrayed as the antichrist; as if the alien race was personified in the form of Lucifer. This form of the prophecy was acceptable to the gatekeepers of these texts, and so they allowed a form of the prophecy to be distributed, but the notion of an alien race was eliminated."

Sarah: "Why? And who exactly is it who's censoring what we can read and can't? Are you suggesting there's a secret editorial committee that previews books before their distribution?"

Dr. Neruda: "This is a very complicated subject and I could spend a whole day just acquainting you with the general structure of this control of information. Most of the world's major libraries have collections of information that are not available to the general public. Only scholars are authorized to review these materials, and usually only on site. In the same way, there are manuscripts that were controversial and posited theories that were sharply different than the accepted belief systems of their day. These manuscripts or writings were banished by a variety of sources, including the Vatican, universities, governments, and various institutions.

"These writings are sought out by secret organizations that have a mission to collect and retain this information. These organizations are very powerful and well funded, and they can purchase these original manuscripts for a relatively small amount of money. Most of the writings are believed to be hocus-pocus anyway, so libraries are often very willing to part with them for an endowment or modest contribution. Also, most of these are original writings having never been published, being that they originated from a time before the printing press.

"There is a network of secret organizations that are loosely connected through the financial markets and their interests in worldly affairs. They are generally centers of power for the monetary systems within their respective countries, and are elitists of the first order. The ACIO is affiliated with this network only because it is rightly construed that the ACIO has the best technology in the world, and this technology can be deployed for financial gain through market manipulation.

"As for an editorial committee -- no, this secret network of organizations doesn't review books before publication. Its holdings are exclusively in ancient manuscripts and religious texts. They have a very strong interest in prophecy because they believe in the concept of vertical time and they have a vested interest in knowing the macro-environmental changes that can affect the economy. You see for most of them, the only game on this planet that is worth playing is the acquisition of ever-increasing wealth and power through an orchestrated manipulation of the key variables that drive the economic engines of our world."

Sarah: "So if they're so smart about the future, and they believe these prophecies, what're they doing to help protect us from these alien invaders?"

Dr. Neruda: "They help fund the ACIO. This collective of organizations has enormous wealth. More than most governments can comprehend. The ACIO provides them with the technology to manipulate money markets and rake in hundreds of billions of dollars every year. I don't even know the scope of their collective wealth. The ACIO also receives funding from the sale of its diluted technologies to these organizations for the sake of their own security and protection. We've devised the world's finest security systems, which are both undetectable and impregnable to outside forces like the CIA and the former KGB.

"The reason they fund the ACIO is that they believe Fifteen is the most brilliant man alive and they're aware of his general agenda to develop BST. They see this technology as the ultimate safeguard against the prophecy and their ability to retain relative control of the world and national economies. They also know Fifteen's strategic position with alien technologies and hope that between his genius, and the alien technologies that the ACIO is assimilating, that BST is possible to develop before the prophecy occurs."

Sarah: "But why the sudden interest in the WingMakers' time capsule? How does it play a role in all of this BST stuff?"

Dr. Neruda: "Initially, we didn't know what the connection was between the Ancient Arrow project and the BST Imperative. You have to understand that the time capsule was a collection of twenty-three chambers literally carved inside of a canyon wall in the middle of nowhere about eighty miles northeast of Chaco Canyon in New Mexico. It is, without a doubt, the most amazing archeological find of all time. If scientists were allowed to examine this site, with all of its artifacts intact, they would be in awe of this incredible find.

"Our preliminary assumptions were that this site was a time capsule of sorts left behind by an extraterrestrial race who had visited earth in the eighth century. But we couldn't understand why the art was so clearly representative of earth -- if it were a time capsule. The only logical conclusion was that it represented a future version of humanity. But we weren't certain of this until we figured out how to access the optical disc and translate the first set of documents from the disc.

"Once we had a clear understanding of how the WingMakers wanted to be understood, we began to test their claims by analyzing their chamber paintings, poetry, music, philosophy, and artifacts. This analysis made us fairly certain that they were authentic, which meant that they were not only time travelers, but that they were also in possession of a form of BSTÖ"

Sarah: "Why did you assume they had BST?"

Dr. Neruda: "We believed it took them a minimum of two months to create their time capsule. This would have required them to open and hold open a window of time and physically operate within the selected time frame. This is a fundamental requirement of BST. Additionally, it is necessary to be able to select the intervention points with precision -- both in terms of time and space. We believed they had this capability, and they had proven it with their time capsule.

"Furthermore, the technological artifacts they had left behind were evidence of a technology that was so far in advance to our own that we couldn't even understand them. None of the extraterrestrial races we were aware of had technologies so advanced that we could not probe them, assimilate them, and reverse-engineer them. The technologies left behind in the Ancient Arrow site were totally enigmatic and impervious to our probes. We considered them so advanced that they were quite literally indiscernible and unusable which -- though it may sound odd -- is a clear sign of an extremely advanced technology."

Sarah: "So you decided that the WingMakers were in possession of BST, but how did you think you were going to acquire their knowledge?"

Dr. Neruda: "We didn't know, and to this day, the answer to that question is allusive. The ACIO placed its best resources on this project for more than two intensive months. I posited the theory that the time capsule was an encoded communication device. I began to theorize that when one went through the effort to interact with the various symbol pictures and immerse themselves in the time capsule's art and philosophy, it affected the central nervous system in a way that it improved fluid intelligence.

"It was, in my opinion, the principle goal of the time capsule to boost fluid intelligence so that BST was not only able to be developed, but also utilizedÖ"

Sarah: "You lost me. What is the relationship between BST and fluid intelligence?"

Sarah: "But if this is all true, then is Fifteen essentially running this secret network?"

Dr. Neruda: "No. He's not interested in the agenda of this secret network. He's bored by it. He has no interest in power or money. He's only attracted to the mission of building BST to thwart hostile alien attacks that have been prophesied for 12,000 years. He believes that the only mission worth deploying the Labyrinth Group's considerable intellectual power is the development of the ultimate defensive weapon or Freedom Key. He's convinced that only the Labyrinth Group has a chance to do this before it's too late.

"You have to remember that the Labyrinth Group consists of one hundred eighteen humans and approximately two hundred Corteum. The intellectual ability of this group, aligned behind the focused mission of developing BST before the alien take-over, is truly a remarkable undertaking that makes the Manhattan Project look like a kindergarten social party in comparison. And perhaps I'm exaggerating a bit for effect -- but I'm pointing out that Fifteen is leading an agenda that is far more critical than anything that has been undertaken in the history of humankind."
.....Sarah: "During the break I asked you about the network of secret organizations you mentioned that the ACIO is part of. Can you elaborate on this network and what its agenda is?"

Dr. Neruda: "There are many organizations that have noble exteriors and secret interiors. In other words, they may have external agendas that they promote to their employees, members, and the media, but there is also a secret and well-hidden agenda that only the inner core of the organization is aware of. The outer rings or protective membership as they're sometimes referred to, are simply window dressing to cover-up the real agenda of the organization.

"The IMF, Foreign Relations Committee, NSA, KGB, CIA, World Bank, and the Federal Reserve are all examples of these organizational structures. Their inner core is knitted together to form an elitist, secret society, with its own culture, economy, and communication system. These are the powerful and wealthy who have joined forces in order to manipulate world political, economic, and social systems to facilitate their personal agenda.

"The agenda, as I know it, is primarily concerned with control of the world economy and its vital resources -- oil, gold, gas reserves, platinum, diamonds, etc. This secret network has utilized technology from the ACIO for the purpose of securing control of the world economy. They're well into the process of designing an integrated world economy based on a digital equivalent of paper currency. This infrastructure is in place, but it is taking more time than expected to implement because of the resistance of competitive forces who don't understand the exact nature of this secret network, but intuitively sense its existence.

"These competitive forces are generally businesses and politicians who are affiliated with the transition to a global, digital economy, but want to have some control of the infrastructure development, and because of their size and position in the marketplace can exert significant influence on this secret network.

"The only organization that I'm aware of that is entirely independent as to its agenda, and therefore the most powerful or alpha organization, is the Labyrinth Group. And they are in this position because of their pure-state technologies and the intellect of its members. All other organizations -- whether part of this secret network of organizations or powerful multinational corporations -- are not in control of the execution of their agenda. They are essentially locked in a competitive battle."

Sarah: "But if this is all true, then is Fifteen essentially running this secret network?"

Dr. Neruda: "No. He's not interested in the agenda of this secret network. He's bored by it. He has no interest in power or money. He's only attracted to the mission of building BST to thwart hostile alien attacks that have been prophesied for 12,000 years. He believes that the only mission worth deploying the Labyrinth Group's considerable intellectual power is the development of the ultimate defensive weapon or Freedom Key. He's convinced that only the Labyrinth Group has a chance to do this before it's too late.

"You have to remember that the Labyrinth Group consists of one hundred eighteen humans and approximately two hundred Corteum. The intellectual ability of this group, aligned behind the focused mission of developing BST before the alien take-over, is truly a remarkable undertaking that makes the Manhattan Project look like a kindergarten social party in comparison. And perhaps I'm exaggerating a bit for effect -- but I'm pointing out that Fifteen is leading an agenda that is far more critical than anything that has been undertaken in the history of humankind."

Sarah: "So, if Fifteen is running his own agenda, and it's just as you say it is, why would you defect from such an organization?"

Dr. Neruda: "The ACIO has a memory implant technology that can effectively eliminate select memories with surgical precision. For example, this technology could eliminate your recall of this interview without disrupting any other memories before or after. You would simply sense some missing time perhaps, but nothing more would be recalled -- if that.

"My intuition cautioned me that I was a candidate to have this procedure because of the behaviors I was exhibiting in deference to the WingMakers. In other words, I was believed to be a sympathizer of their culture, philosophy, and mission -- what I knew of it. That made me a potential risk to the project. The Labyrinth Group, in a very real sense, feared its own membership because of their enormous intellects and ability to be cunning and clever.

"This imprinted a constant state of paranoia which meant that technology was deployed to help ensure compliance to the agenda of Fifteen. Most of these technologies were invasive, and the members of the Labyrinth Group willingly submitted to the invasion in order to more effectively cope with the paranoia. Several months ago I began to systematically shut down these invasive technologies -- in part to see what the reaction of Fifteen would be, and partly because I was tired of the paranoia.

"As I was doing this, it became obvious to me that the suspicions were escalating and it was simply a matter of time before they would ask me to subject myself to an MRP --"

Sarah: "MRP?"

Dr. Neruda: "Yes, MRP stands for Memory Restructure Procedure. What I had learned from the WingMakers' time capsule is not something I want to forget. I don't want to give this information up. It has become a central part of what I believe and how I want to live out my life."

Sarah: "Couldn't you have simply defected and not sought out a journalist who will want to get this story out. I mean, couldn't you have simply gone to an island and lived out your life and never disclosed the existence of the Labyrinth Group and the WingMakers?"

Dr. Neruda: "You don't understand -- the Labyrinth Group is untouchable. They have no fears about what I divulge to the media, their only concern is the terrible precedence of defection. I'm the first. No one has ever left before. And their fear is that if I defect and get away successfully, others will too. And once that happens, the mission is compromised and BST may never happen.

"Fifteen and his Directors take their mission very seriously. They are fanatics of the first order, which is both good and bad. Good in the sense that they're focused and working hard to develop BST, bad in the sense that fanaticism breeds paranoia. My reasons for seeking out a journalist like you and sharing this knowledge is that I don't want the WingMakers' time capsules to be locked away from humanity. I think its contents should be shared. I think that was their purpose."

Sarah: "This will seem like a strange question, but why would the WingMakers hide their time capsule and then encode its content in such an extraordinarily complex way if they wanted this to be shared with humanity? If the average citizen had found this time capsule -- or even a government laboratory, what's the chance they would have been able to decipher it and access the optical disc?"

Dr. Neruda "It's not such a strange question actually. We asked it ourselves. It seemed clear to the Labyrinth Group that it had been the chosen organization to unlock the optical disc. To answer your question directly, had the time capsule been discovered by another organization, chances are excellent that its optical disc would never be accessed. Somehow, this coincidence -- that the time capsule ended up in the hands of the Labyrinth Group -- seems to be an orchestrated process. And even Fifteen agreed with that assessment.

Sarah: "So Fifteen felt that the WingMakers had selected the Labyrinth Group to decide the fate of the time capsule's content?"

Dr. Neruda: "Yes."

Sarah: "Then wouldn't it be reasonable to assume that Fifteen wanted to learn more about the contents of the time capsule before he released it to the public through the NSA or some other government agency?"

Dr. Neruda: "No. It's doubtful that Fifteen would ever release any information about the Ancient Arrow project to anyone outside of the ACIO. He's not one to share information that he feels is proprietary to the Labyrinth Group, particularly if it has anything to do with BST."

Sarah: "So now that you've made these statements, isn't it going to effect the ACIO? Isn't someone going to ask questions and start poking around looking for answers?"

Dr. Neruda: "Perhaps. But I know too much about their security systems, and there's no way that a political inquiry will find them. And there's no way the secret network of organizations I mentioned earlier could exert any influence over them; they're completely indebted to the ACIO for technologies that permit them to manipulate economic markets. They -- the ACIO and Labyrinth Group are, as I said before, untouchable. Their only concern will be defection -- the loss of intellectual capital." Sarah: "What effect will your defection have on the ACIO or the Labyrinth Group?"

Dr. Neruda: "Very little. Most of my contributions with respect to the time capsule have been completed. There are some other projects having to do with encryption technologies that I developed and these will be more significant in their impact."

Sarah: "Back to the WingMakers for a moment, if they're so advanced technologically, why time capsules? Why not just appear one day and announce whatever it is they want to share? Why this game of hide and seek and hidden time capsules?" Dr. Neruda: "Their motives are not clear. I think they left behind these time capsules as their way to bring culture and technology from their time to ours. We also believe that these sites represent a defensive weapon. A very sophisticated defensive weapon.

"As for why don't they just show up and give us the information -- this, I think, is their genius. They've created seven time capsules and placed them in various parts of the world. I believe this is all part of a master plan or strategy to engage our intellects and spirits in a way that has never been done before. To demonstrate how art -- culture, science, spirituality, how all of these things are connected. I believe they want us to discover this -- not to be told.

"If they simply arrived here in your living room and announced they were the WingMakers from the centermost sector of the universe, I suspect you'd be more amazed about their personalities and physical characteristics and what life is like in their world. That's assuming you even believed them. The aspects of what they wanted to impart -- culture, art, technology, philosophy, spirituality, these items could get lost in the phenomenon of their presence.

"Also, in the text that we had translated, it was apparent that the WingMakers had time traveled on many occasions. They interacted with people from many different times and called themselves Culture Bearers. They were probably mistaken as angels or even Gods. For all we know, their reference in religious texts may indeed be frequent."

Sarah: "So you think they intend that these time capsules be shared with the whole of humanity?"

Dr. Neruda: "You mean the WingMakers?" Sarah: "Yes?"

Dr. Neruda: "I don't know with absolute certainty. But I think they should be shared. I don't have anything to personally gain from getting this information out to the public. It goes against everything I've been trained for and places me at risk and at the very least, disrupts my lifestyle irreparably.

"To me, the Ancient Arrow time capsule is the single greatest discovery in the history of humankind. Discoveries of this magnitude should be in the public domain. They shouldn't be selfishly secured and retained by the ACIO or any other organization."

Sarah: "Then why are these discoveries and the whole situation with ETs kept from the public?"

Dr. Neruda: "The people who have access to this information like the sense of being unique and privileged. That's the psychology of secret organizations and why they flourish. Privileged information is the ambrosia of elitists. It gives them a sense of power, and the human ego loves to feed from the trough of power.

"They would never confess to this, but the drama of the ET contact and other mysterious or paranormal phenomenon is extremely compelling and of vital interest to anyone who is of a curious nature. Particularly politicians and scientists. And by keeping these subjects in private rooms behind closed doors with all the secrecy surrounding it, it creates a sense of drama that is missing in most of their other pursuits.

"So you see, Sarah, the drama of secrecy is very addictive. Now of course, the reason that they would tell you for keeping this out of the public domain is for purposes of national security, economic stability, and social order. And to some extent, I suppose there's truth to that. But it's not the real reason." Sarah: "Does our President know about the ET situation?" Dr. Neruda: "Yes."

Sarah: "What does he know?"

Dr. Neruda: "He knows about the Greys. He knows about ET bases that exist on planets within our solar system. He knows about the MartiansÖ"

Sarah: "Good God, you're not going to tell me that little green men form Mars actually exist are you?"

Dr. Neruda: "If I were to tell you what I know about the ET situation, I'm afraid I would lose my credibility in your eyes. Believe me, the reality of the ET situation is much more complex and dimensional than I have time tonight to report, and if I gave you a superficial rendering, I think you'd find it impossible to believe. So I'm going to tell you partial truths, and I'm going to be very careful in my choice of words.

"The Martians are a humanoid race fashioned from the same gene pool as we. They live in underground bases within Mars, and their numbers are small. Some have already immigrated to earth, and with some superficial adjustments to their physical appearance, they could pass for a human in broad daylight.

"President Clinton is aware of these matters and has considered alternative ways to communicate with ETs. To date, a form of telepathy has been used as the primary communication interface. However, this is not a trusted form of communication, especially in the minds of our military personnel. Virtually every radio telescope on the globe has been, at one time or another, used to communicate with ETs. This has had mixed results, but there have been successes, and our President is aware of these."

Sarah: "Then is Clinton involved in the secret network you mentioned earlier?"

Dr. Neruda: "Not knowingly. But he is clearly an important influencer, and is treated with great care by high-level operatives within the network."

Sarah: "So you're saying he's manipulated?"

Last edited:
Back