Alien agenda

wahh-hhaaa-hahaa

Always felt inadequate about my inability to do those little cheesy grins. :D :D :D :D

Ohhh I could do this all day. :)

I reaaaaalllly need to get out more!!

Agenda.....sing to the tune of Magnificent young men in their flying machines.(in your head and not out loud if your at work)

Those magnificent grey beings in their flying machines
They go uppity up up, they go crashity crash down
They zoom innity in in, they zooom outity out out
They steal our cows and devour the private parts.

They go zappity zap zap, they go wizzity wiz wiz
They zoom outity out out, they zoom inity in in
They abduct pretty young women and impregnate them.

They flatten out crops and role boulders about.

They build pyramids and put bodies there in.

They steal all our girls and drink all our stout. (blood that is, pure blood, Texas T, now next thing ya know old Jeds.. Oops wrong song)

They stick a thing up ya nose that feels like a garbage bin.

But in the end what are they all about?

Copyright or wrong by me.......Tony H2o

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

[This message has been edited by Tony H2o (edited February 29, 2000).]

Bonjour...

Well, well, interesting conversation... but still more interesting to see Lori is still kicking a**...

Good to see you girl...

Bottica

?????? Ohhhhhhh, Tony....... you should get out more :)

Bottica,
Hey!! Good to see you again! Ummm...don't tell Lori that....she will get the big head!!!!!! ;)

They wont let me out, and man alive it's hard to type with this jolly white jacket on.

But really I'm quite sane and just having a happy attack after being busy with funerals, heart attacks, house moving and work.

Cyberspace is my escape.....What's yours?

Tony H2o

Wow, Tony..... I see you are all tied up..here let me help.... *flash sets Tony free* :D

Ummmmmm...my escape??? LMAO.... uhhh... well... I'd have to say.. the same as yours LOL

*flash sets Tony free*

HAHAHAHAHAH youmakamegrinlotsa :D :D

"JESUS SETS TONY FREE WITH RIVERS OF LIVING H2o"

BTW..What is LMAO?

H2o

Flash,
remember that 'big heads' are out of bounds for Lori!

------------------
I used to think I was weird...till I discovered Excoscience messageboards!

Tony,
But..I.. I set you free from you little white jacket, dude!

LMAO = laughing my as* off ;)

Tab,
hahaha...yeah, no doubt

Hey guys,

Didn't I tell you? I'm the REAL big giant head from the 3rd rock from the sun. Ha, ha. It's great to hear from you Bottica! Watcha been up to lately?

Tony,

You funny guy. :D

------------------
"Go Jesus, go! Go Jesus, go!"

I finally get to be the cheerleader that I always wanted to be but could not, as I was not a fluff chick.

Tony, Flash already told you! Just look on the previous page...

------------------
I am; therefore I think.

Thanx Big B, totally missed it.

Say you seem to be spending a lot of time here with some pretty big posts, what's the score? Outta work or stealing the bosses time like a lot of the rest of us? :D

Tony H2o

Tony,

Actually, I'm not working yet. It's the end of the last undergraduate year in college for me, and as it happens I don't have a lot of classes left to take. So, I've got plenty of time on my idle little hands. (Kinda unfair to everyone else, isn't it? :eek:)

------------------
I am; therefore I think.

Idle hands lead to mischief young man, now go outside and play in the sunshine like a good lad. Aghh now I probably sound like your Grandma :D

So what are you studying?

"last undergraduate year in college", enlighten me here because I'm not really up on US education systems. Aussies go to high school years 7 to 12 depending on state and then on to TAFE (technical and further education) or University. Depending on how smart or dumb we are we can even get jobs at the golden arches cafe.

As you may have picked up from my other posts here I kind of lead a misspent youth. Still trying to catch up people half my age that know twice as much and don't suffer brain damage from drug abuse. (1/2jk)

Things haven't worked out to bad though with the big guy helping me through.

Anyways more work coming so I'd better scoot.

Cheers

Tony H2o

Tony,

Well, in US you also go through 12 grades of school, after which you either: a) join the army, b) work at the nearest McDonald's, c) start a new Microsoft, d) go to a vocational school, or e) go to college. There are various gradations of colleges, with community colleges being small and local, and mainly for those who can't make the cut to get into better schools, or who are already working but want to expand their horizons. Then there are state colleges which range from mediocre to excellent (I happen to go to an excellent one amongst these). Then there are private colleges, which are usually the cream of the crop (like the famous ones, eg. Stanford, MIT, CalTech, Cornell, Harvard, Yale, etc.) -- but they charge the skin off of you, so only the rich can afford to go there.

I'm studying computational cognitive science, which is a weird emerging field that blends neuroscience, psychology, and computer science. Once my college is over, I'm going on to graduate school, to get my PhD, after which I have the option of either engaging in industrial R&D, or going for an academic career.

------------------
I am; therefore I think.

Back